Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Boomer question for the board

124»

Comments

• Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,865
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    I recommend IPTV. $9 a month or $50 a year, and you get practically every channel in the world. It's bootleg, and it's not perfect, but it's way higher quality than the browser-based streams and doesn't have ads.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,617
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Canadawg said:

chuck said:

Fyi for you boomers if you can't watch the game on your cable telly, use streameast.io

It's what the kids use these days.

Kids suck fudgie. Nobody with a brain and 3+ decades of life experience wants to do anything the way the kids do it. You're all dead eyed, muttering, socially retarded fucksticks...even (especially?) the smart ones.
    Enjoy Castricones strained over exuberance then
    I don't even notice him.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,901
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

chuck said:

Fyi for you boomers if you can't watch the game on your cable telly, use streameast.io

Kids suck fudgie. Nobody with a brain and 3+ decades of life experience wants to do anything the way the kids do it. You're all dead eyed, muttering, socially retarded fucksticks...even (especially?) the smart ones.
    Sure, but we can find a way to watch sports for free.
    I'm glad you didn't overreact. I was just having old man fun. I have a 24 year old that, once in a while, isn't a total fucktard and contributes or says something useful. I don't hate him.
    You know what that makes you…
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

Canadawg said:

chuck said:

Enjoy Castricones strained over exuberance then
    I don't even notice him.
    I do. UW can do better imo
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

chuck said:

I'm glad you didn't overreact. I was just having old man fun. I have a 24 year old that, once in a while, isn't a total fucktard and contributes or says something useful. I don't hate him.
    I don't.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,901
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

I don't.
    Old.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

I don't.
    Old.
    Goes without saying at this point. I'm just ticking the years off now until I get to claim a senior discount at Old Country Buffet.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,867
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

chuck said:

True but us Gen X bastards can afford to pay for it.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,867
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

I don't.
    Old.
    Goes without saying at this point. I'm just ticking the years off now until I get to claim a senior discount at Old Country Buffet.
    How are the nachos?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

I don't.
    Old.
    How are the nachos?
    Top notch. It looks like Velveeta, it tastes like Velveeta, but brother, it ain't Velveeta.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

I don't.
    Old.
    How are the nachos?
    Top notch. It looks like Velveeta, it tastes like Velveeta, but brother, it ain't Velveeta.
    NTD, BB