Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

@ Arizona 7PM

Comments

• Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,008
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

You can’t expect to beat a team in the desert heat with Heimuli & Flowe patrolling the middle. You just can’t.

Two recruits that you jerked off to for years.

Fuck off.
    MELTDOWN!

You never disappoint FAS Boy.

Will you shut up, man?

STFU and go talk to your boy Haie.
    You’re the only person on this bored that seems legitimately confrontational. Sounds like the meth is starting to win.
    Really?

Haie always makes it personal with anything I post and dipshits like you and the butthurt Legend encourage him.

Fuck off.
    Yes, you stupid motherfucker and there are people ? like me poasting on these boards.

(although, nowadays, I save the vitriol for the dumbest of the fucking dumb. Hence, this poast.)
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,425
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

You can’t expect to beat a team in the desert heat with Heimuli & Flowe patrolling the middle. You just can’t.

Fuck off.
    MELTDOWN!

Will you shut up, man?

You’re the only person on this bored that seems legitimately confrontational. Sounds like the meth is starting to win.
    Really?

Haie always makes it personal with anything I post and dipshits like you and the butthurt Legend encourage him.

Fuck off.
    Yeah, it’s like bullying the kid with no emotional control on the playground. You melt everytime, 100% of the time, it’s fucking hilarious. I will always encourage it.
    Cool story.

Enabler.

Fuck off.
    @haie is a bully.
    @haie made it about me.

Start there.

Fuck off.
    Get some help. (There. No one can say we didn't try.)
  • Options
    DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,138
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    TheHB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Fuck off.
    MELTDOWN!

Will you shut up, man?

Really?

Fuck off.
    Yeah, it’s like bullying the kid with no emotional control on the playground. You melt everytime, 100% of the time, it’s fucking hilarious. I will always encourage it.
    Cool story.

Enabler.

Fuck off.
    @haie is a bully.
    @haie made it about me.

Start there.

Fuck off.
    Get some help. (There. No one can say we didn't try.)

• Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

just reminiscing that my fav husky memory is rapeculturedawg introducing himself to my wife as his handle at a tailgate

Don’t lie to us @WilburHooksHands, you don’t have a wife, you have a puffy Shane or Lance
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    McMillan out again.
  • Options
    RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

McMillan out again.

Probably don't need him to blow out arizona tbh
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,565
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If @46XiJCAB typed like Elmer Fudd talks with a lisp, I would swear he is Pweston the duck. He is an angry mad Duck
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

My favorite husky memory is @rapeculturedawg trying to piss in the cut, after like 20 jello shots, and falling into a blackberry bush. It was like watching a slow-mo replay as he was falling, you could see it happening from a mile away. He cut himself up pretty bad. His wife was so mad at him. @DoogieMcDoogerson and I thought it was quite hilarious.

my favorite moment was when you and Sub K went a little gay sex trip and watched the UW game afterward
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    FireCohen said:

My favorite husky memory is @rapeculturedawg trying to piss in the cut, after like 20 jello shots, and falling into a blackberry bush. It was like watching a slow-mo replay as he was falling, you could see it happening from a mile away. He cut himself up pretty bad. His wife was so mad at him. @DoogieMcDoogerson and I thought it was quite hilarious.

my favorite moment was when you and Sub K went a little gay sex trip and watched the UW game afterward
    Huh?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,287
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

McMillan out again.

2 more weeks to heal
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,794
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

FireCohen said:

Huh?
    Case closed
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    EwaDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Fuck off.
    MELTDOWN!

Will you shut up, man?

Really?

Fuck off.
    Yes, you stupid motherfucker and there are people ? like me poasting on these boards.

(although, nowadays, I save the vitriol for the dumbest of the fucking dumb. Hence, this poast.)
    GFY Cunt.
  • Options
    Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Fuck off.
    MELTDOWN!

Will you shut up, man?

Really?

Fuck off.
    Nothing personal.

I wouldn't pay a Vancouver Jack Duck to clean my toilets. You're just one of many.

Go jerk off to your pro sports owner donor and your pseudo pro team.

Oregon isn't a real college.
    I'll tell that to my fat wife and daughters when I get back to the trailer after my day in the rock quarry.

Fuck off.

Bitch.

It's not personal.

@haie appreciate the reach around.

Cunt
  • Options
    LebamDawg said:

If @46XiJCAB typed like Elmer Fudd talks with a lisp, I would swear he is Pweston the duck. He is an angry mad Duck

@haie appreciates you cuddling his balls.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,174
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

FireCohen said:

Huh?
    Quit plagiarism my shit fucko.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,516
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    This thread got really gay in a hurry.