Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

@ Arizona 7PM

Comments

• Options
    SwisherSweetboySwisherSweetboy Member Posts: 563
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Fun fact #1. @Rapeculturedawg does actually live walking distance (about a block and a half) from a 7-11. So when he threatens you to meet at a 7-11, he is not fucking around. Additionally the 7-11 is in Tacompton, so a full on melee would be allowed to complete to its natural finish and not be interrupted by authorities or bystanders.

Fun Fact #2. @Rapeculturedawg is a grown-ass middle-aged man and brings Four Lokos to the tailgates.

Fun Fact #3: @Rapeculturedawg is Mrs. McDoogerson's baby brother and they are 16 years apart roughly. When I started dating Mrs. McDoogerson at the UW, she had a photo on he bulletin board of her holding @Rapeculturedawg as a baby. Her roommates tried to fuck with me and told me "You know she has a kid, right?" Dark shit.

Ted Bundy was brought up by his grandparents. It happens. :#
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

You can’t expect to beat a team in the desert heat with Heimuli & Flowe patrolling the middle. You just can’t.

Two recruits that you jerked off to for years.

Fuck off.
    MELTDOWN!

You never disappoint FAS Boy.

Will you shut up, man?

STFU and go talk to your boy Haie.
    You’re the only person on this bored that seems legitimately confrontational. Sounds like the meth is starting to win.
    Really?

Haie always makes it personal with anything I post and dipshits like you and the butthurt Legend encourage him.

Fuck off.
    Nothing personal.

I wouldn't pay a Vancouver Jack Duck to clean my toilets. You're just one of many.

Go jerk off to your pro sports owner donor and your pseudo pro team.

Oregon isn't a real college.
    I'll tell that to my fat wife and daughters when I get back to the trailer after my day in the rock quarry.

Fuck off.

Bitch.

It's not personal.

@haie appreciate the reach around.

Cunt
    Name the place pussy. That's what i thought. loser
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,391
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Fun fact #1. @Rapeculturedawg does actually live walking distance (about a block and a half) from a 7-11. So when he threatens you to meet at a 7-11, he is not fucking around. Additionally the 7-11 is in Tacompton, so a full on melee would be allowed to complete to its natural finish and not be interrupted by authorities or bystanders.

Fun Fact #2. @Rapeculturedawg is a grown-ass middle-aged man and brings Four Lokos to the tailgates.

Fun Fact #3: @Rapeculturedawg is Mrs. McDoogerson's baby brother and they are 16 years apart roughly. When I started dating Mrs. McDoogerson at the UW, she had a photo on he bulletin board of her holding @Rapeculturedawg as a baby. Her roommates tried to fuck with me and told me "You know she has a kid, right?" Dark shit.

One of the AZ fraternities hung a banner on their house that read "Ted Bundy was a Husky" today.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,982
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    RedRocket said:

Mods? @DerekJohnson is this avatar a violation of community rules?

My first avatar was a dog sporting a hardon and I never got any pushback. For the record are animal breast/genitals cool or no?
    I have no idea why I'm hesitant to go to this site on work computers...
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,982
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

You can’t expect to beat a team in the desert heat with Heimuli & Flowe patrolling the middle. You just can’t.

Fuck off.
    MELTDOWN!

Will you shut up, man?

You’re the only person on this bored that seems legitimately confrontational. Sounds like the meth is starting to win.
    Really?

Haie always makes it personal with anything I post and dipshits like you and the butthurt Legend encourage him.

Fuck off.
    You remind me of the faggot, grown "men" SJWs who scream at everyone for being "mean" and say they're hurt.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,528
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    RoadTrip said:

One of the AZ fraternities hung a banner on their house that read "Ted Bundy was a Husky" today.
    Hardy har har
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,166
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RoadTrip said:

How about a “Jayden de Laura is a rapist” banner? At least a t-shirt.
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    RoadTrip said:

It was high quality

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LawDawg1 said:

RoadTrip said:

It was high quality

They call that a frat house?
  • Options
    RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

REAL Huskies hang 50 on Zona. I like to call them Zona. I like to do that
    We’re hanging 60. Get the screens

Away points in the desert after 7pm count as double.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,788
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DucksFC said:

This thread got really gay in a hurry.

whatever will happen to Duck Refuge when @haie and @46XiJCAB finally elope?
    The Ducks will still collectively donate nothing but Sven bucks to it while acting like shitty loser NFL fans because that is what UO is to the people living there.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Fuck off.
    MELTDOWN!

Will you shut up, man?

Really?

Fuck off.
    You remind me of the faggot, grown "men" SJWs who scream at everyone for being "mean" and say they're hurt.
    EMFA Cunt.
  • Options
    Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Fuck off.
    MELTDOWN!

Will you shut up, man?

Really?

Fuck off.
    Nothing personal.

I wouldn't pay a Vancouver Jack Duck to clean my toilets. You're just one of many.

Go jerk off to your pro sports owner donor and your pseudo pro team.

Oregon isn't a real college.
    I'll tell that to my fat wife and daughters when I get back to the trailer after my day in the rock quarry.

Fuck off.

Bitch.

It's not personal.

@haie appreciate the reach around.

Cunt
    Name the place pussy. That's what i thought. loser
    EMFA, pussy.
  • Options
    haie said:

DucksFC said:

DucksFC said:

This thread got really gay in a hurry.

whatever will happen to Duck Refuge when @haie and @46XiJCAB finally elope?
    It’ll be deader than Todd Doxey.

Ducks.

FC.

Not gay at all.

Get me my sugar saturated Dutch Bros latte you fucking life loser.
    That’s not what your wife asks for.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,429
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    That's a meltdown
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

That's a meltdown

Multiple "cunts" and EMA`S are a dead giveaway.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

That's a meltdown

Multiple "cunts" and EMA`S are a dead giveaway.
    I love cunts and eating ass.