Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Only way to beat Penix

is to make him flacid.

If I'm Oregon or USC, I find somebody expendable and send him in relentlessly to try and maim him. Targeting, go for the knees ala Andre Waters ... whatever, but get him out, and get DeMo in, the game. Failing that, get someone from @oregonblitzkrieg 's trailer park and have him take a bat to Penix's shin while he's sauntering into the stadium locker room. Down in LA, there are a lot of choices from around the neighborhood to get to the same place.

IMO

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Mad_Son said:

is to make him flacid.

If I'm Oregon or USC, I find somebody expendable and send him in relentlessly to try and maim him. Targeting, go for the knees ala Andre Waters ... whatever, but get him out, and get DeMo in, the game. Failing that, get someone from @oregonblitzkrieg 's trailer park and have him take a bat to Penix's shin while he's sauntering into the stadium locker room. Down in LA, there are a lot of choices from around the neighborhood to get to the same place.

IMO

I think a player who does that has to realize they will get assassinated by the end of the season. I'm willing to pitch in for a hitman.
    The lacerater of livers guy seems to be getting along fine.
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    One needs to give him peyronie’s disease.

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,620
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mad_Son said:

is to make him flacid.

IMO

I think a player who does that has to realize they will get assassinated by the end of the season. I'm willing to pitch in for a hitman.
    You rang?
    Hey I'm just talking Xs and Os. I didn't say I would do it.

You're? all a little touchy about your penix.
    I don't like unnecessary roughness on my Penix.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

is to make him flacid.

IMO

• Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

If we didn’t have an OL that could protect, he would look average at times. Instead we have two NFL tackles and give him all day to throw.

The way to beat us is hope for turnovers and to score a lot of points.

Teams are going to have to just keep dropping more and more into converage and hope their Dline can get some shoestring tackles on DJ
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,267
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Whatever, we have Hitman Heims, enough said on that
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

@creepycoug lawyer background all of a sudden makes more sense.

Hurtful
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,054
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2023
    I doubt anyone in this conference has the pass rush and the offense to beat UW if he's healthy. Here's to a very, very mild upper ankle sprain that makes him miss just one half of football this year. Hell, even then UW still probably wins the conference as Oregon will drop some other 2, or UW will win a tie-breaker.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

is to make him flacid.

IMO

@alexcookdawg?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,053
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Ridiculous thread.

Also made me realize we haven't heard from @priapism in ages.
  • Options
    DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,109
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

@creepycoug lawyer background all of a sudden makes more sense.

@TonyaHardingDuck, true?!
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Mad_Son said:

is to make him flacid.

IMO

Calls for genocide are permitted in this hypothetical
    thats just good old fashioned murder 1