Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Oregon Releases Video Showing Colorado’s Trash Talk Before Saturday’s Game

Comments

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,273
    Getting awfully petty in Eugene for being the team who won in blowout fashion.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 6,087
    We blew them out on the field. May as well take the clicks to make a point👍
  • louism2washlouism2wash Member Posts: 350
    I said this on another thread but teams are going to be gunning for Colorado now which they really didn't need. They aren't good to begin with so the last thing you want to do is give coaches a reason to run the score up on you. How many blowouts is Colorado going to take before the team packs it in for the year? The shine could be coming off of Deion pretty quick.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,493 Standard Supporter
    thechatch said:

"We"?
  • DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,343

I said this on another thread but teams are going to be gunning for Colorado now which they really didn't need. They aren't good to begin with so the last thing you want to do is give coaches a reason to run the score up on you. How many blowouts is Colorado going to take before the team packs it in for the year? The shine could be coming off of Deion pretty quick.

they'll either pack it in from the blowouts or Shedeur won't get up from one of the 50 billion sacks he's taking and that'll be that.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    edited September 2023
    When Oregon beat tOSU Meat was headed across the field towards the locker room and told the equipment guys to respect the O and not cross over it with their carts.

Nebraska classy.

Prime was MIA, after his kid threw a hissy fit when no longer Nebraska classy stood on the Buff at midfield.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 6,087

thechatch said:

"We"?
    Yeah I’m Bo Nix
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,995

thechatch said:

"We"?
    Yes, you didn’t see me playing?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,995
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

"We"?
    Yeah I’m Bo Nix
    I would have thought that Bo was banging cocktail waitresses 2 at a time, but no, he is here on HH. This place is worth every penny
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,727
    SFGbob said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

"We"?
    Yeah I’m Bo Nix
    I would have thought that Bo was banging cocktail waitresses 2 at a time, but no, he is here on HH. This place is worth every penny
    He’s already got one at home, not that that’s stopped anyone before. But still.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,718 Founders Club

DucksFC said:

they'll either pack it in from the blowouts or Shedeur won't get up from one of the 50 billion sacks he's taking and that'll be that.
    Yeah great point they really fucked themselves. Everyone in the Pac other than maybe Stanford and ASU should be able to trash them easily. They were able to sneak up on a rebuilding TCU team and a bad + rebuilding Nebraska team but it was clear by the CSU game that they were going to be figured out and not that good. It's one thing to talk shit and be good it's another to do it and suck.
    A major aspect not mentioned is just the attrition that comes as a football season wears on. Their offensive line will be a sieve by November.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,718 Founders Club
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

"We"?
    Yeah I’m Bo Nix

• MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,727

DucksFC said:

Yeah great point they really fucked themselves. Everyone in the Pac other than maybe Stanford and ASU should be able to trash them easily. They were able to sneak up on a rebuilding TCU team and a bad + rebuilding Nebraska team but it was clear by the CSU game that they were going to be figured out and not that good. It's one thing to talk shit and be good it's another to do it and suck.
    A major aspect not mentioned is just the attrition that comes as a football season wears on. Their offensive line will be a sieve by November.
    Plus the elevation.
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,504 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2023

Their thyme has cum
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,640 Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

"We"?
    Yeah I’m Bo Nix
    None of you are funny or interesting.

Pretty much sums up the Oregon fanbase.

A bunch of mid retards.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

"We"?
    Yeah I’m Bo Nix
    None of you are funny or interesting.

Pretty much sums up the Oregon fanbase.

A bunch of mid retards.
    FAS Boy can’t get enough of “a bunch of mid retards.”

Think about it.