Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Heisman Trophy odds updated ahead of Week 5 of college football

Comments

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,240
    Voters don’t like giving the award to the same guy two years in a row. Penix has a great opportunity to win it, provided that UW wins the conference.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,793 Founders Club
    PM to Michael Penix: Every time you throw a touchdown pass, strike this pose

@DerekJohnson

#malarkey
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,191 Founders Club

PM to Michael Penix: Every time you throw a touchdown pass, strike this pose

@DerekJohnson

#malarkey

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,852 Founders Club
    Who ever among the Big Three wins both games - Penix, Nix, or Williams will be the West Coast vote getter. Williams got the pub but I sense fatigue setting in. There is no obvious SEC guy for the south to get behind. I could see Penix getting some solid Midwest support from our B1G league mates.

What could change it all is a Bucky Irving or Rome Odunze surge to split the vote

UW has never had a Heisman campaign that didn't end up in a shitty year for the candidate and the team. But again this year we are throwing out the record book of jinxes. Let's get ourselves a Heisman
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,613
    edited September 2023

Who ever among the Big Three wins both games - Penix, Nix, or Williams will be the West Coast vote getter. Williams got the pub but I sense fatigue setting in. There is no obvious SEC guy for the south to get behind. I could see Penix getting some solid Midwest support from our B1G league mates.

What could change it all is a Bucky Irving or Rome Odunze surge to split the vote

UW has never had a Heisman campaign that didn't end up in a shitty year for the candidate and the team. But again this year we are throwing out the record book of jinxes. Let's get ourselves a Heisman

Don’t underestimate the Michigan media. If they’re 13-0, they’re getting a winner. Whether it be corum or mccarthy.

So many guys with a national audience are Michigan grads. Eisen. Schefter. Portnoy. Tirico (not a grad but lives in Ann Arbor). Gus (not a grad but lifelong wolverines fan). And lots of other less famous talking heads, too.