Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,930 Swaye's Wigwam
    Damn it. These after dark games blow.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,185 Founders Club
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,372
    whlinder said:

This one is fine with me, give us the evening temps in Arizona and a bye week afterwards.

This may be the one time the league actually helps us out with a late time slot.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,930 Swaye's Wigwam
    Now that I’m not drunk every Saturday I can’t stay up this late without dozing off. Selfishly, this blows.

Just get the W in the desert. I’ll wake up to good news.
  • LaZorisLaZoris Member Posts: 1,721 Standard Supporter
    Who gets less viewers? Peacock or Pac12 net ?
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,728 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2023
    LaZoris said:

Doesn't matter when the P12N has been around for 13 years, has 0 growth potential, and is costing their investors an arm and leg through 7 worthless channels.

The football postgame show has worse production values than a lot of youtube podcasts that do episodes on the same subject.

Now that I’m not drunk every Saturday I can’t stay up this late without dozing off. Selfishly, this blows.

2 yrs sober, 6 years clean… my long walk for perspective involved quitting smoking, quiting drinking, and getting my meds dialed in. If you haven’t noticed I’m tanned, rested, and better than ever.

But fuck what I would do for a drink and a cigar.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,295 Founders Club

2 yrs sober, 6 years clean… my long walk for perspective involved quitting smoking, quiting drinking, and getting my meds dialed in. If you haven’t noticed I’m tanned, rested, and better than ever.

YOLO boss
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,372

YOLO boss
    His mileage may vary, though.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,185 Founders Club

What’s the difference between sober and clean? Alcohol vs drugs?

All drugs, you don’t even allow yourself one of @YellowSnow’s dad joints or a little mushroom action now and then?

All drugs, you don’t even allow yourself one of @YellowSnow’s dad joints or a little mushroom action now and then?
    Correct. I have what people call an addictive personality. Can’t even mess with a dad joint or I’ll end up back on mlk Jr blvd looking to score some crack and fuck a crack whore.

I need more than two hands to count the number of times I’ve ate mushies or dropped acid and not a single time did I hallucinate. That’s some bullshit.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,706 Founders Club
    whlinder said:

This one is fine with me, give us the evening temps in Arizona and a bye week afterwards.

By 7 it'll be almost pitch black and probably around 80. Doogs will still make heat excuses though.
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,232
    LaZoris said:

i dont think they even allow the cock in china so p12 network rather easily i say.

Correct. I have what people call an addictive personality. Can’t even mess with a dad joint or I’ll end up back on mlk Jr blvd looking to score some crack and fuck a crack whore.

I need more than two hands to count the number of times I’ve ate mushies or dropped acid and not a single time did I hallucinate. That’s some bullshit.
    That is some bullshit.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,861 Standard Supporter

LaZoris said:

i dont think they even allow the cock in china so p12 network rather easily i say.
    China only allowed the cock once per household for years but now encourages massive cock.