Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Stats are for losers (embarrassment of riches edition)

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,335 Swaye's Wigwam
    Lincoln Victor has more catches than Rome! UW screwing over the Cougs again!
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    @RaceBannon is this probably the best WR group in UW history?
  • TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,684 Founders Club
    His acrobatic catches are amazing
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,335 Swaye's Wigwam
    Charles Frederick

0 catches his FR and SR years IIRC
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,132
    Why in the fuck do I keep hearing that tOSU has the best wide receiver room in the country?
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,943 Founders Club

dnc said:

Sources said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Something about Polk makes me like him more than Odunze and McMillan. Not saying I don't like Odunze and McMillan, don't twist. Polk has the best hands, IMO.

Polk has the best hands, Jalen has the best speed, Rome is the toughest to bring down after the catch. But all three of them are good in all three aspects.

Not sure which one is the best route runner.

They're all three complete receivers IMO. Polk is just massively underrated.
    I don’t think Bernard is far behind. He won’t get the chance unless someone gets hurt but he would put up numbers if he got the chance.
    Absolutely. He's the most elusive of the four and stronger than Jalen. Good hands too.

And everyone swears Boston is just a half level behind Germie.

Embarrassment of riches.
    Got a good ass WTE too. Leading conf in TDs
    TE is really deep. WTE, BTE, HTE. We have it all.
    Our diversity is our strength.
    But still, I can't seem to #EndHate of Fat People.
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,961 Founders Club

dnc said:

Sources said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Something about Polk makes me like him more than Odunze and McMillan. Not saying I don't like Odunze and McMillan, don't twist. Polk has the best hands, IMO.

Polk has the best hands, Jalen has the best speed, Rome is the toughest to bring down after the catch. But all three of them are good in all three aspects.

Not sure which one is the best route runner.

They're all three complete receivers IMO. Polk is just massively underrated.
    I don’t think Bernard is far behind. He won’t get the chance unless someone gets hurt but he would put up numbers if he got the chance.
    Absolutely. He's the most elusive of the four and stronger than Jalen. Good hands too.

And everyone swears Boston is just a half level behind Germie.

Embarrassment of riches.
    Got a good ass WTE too. Leading conf in TDs
    TE is really deep. WTE, BTE, HTE. We have it all.
    Our diversity is our strength.
    But still, I can't seem to #EndHate of Fat People.
    Would you want to?