Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Week 3 UW vs MSU

Greetings @SECDAWG and thanks for having me! I'm glad your Bulldogs are finally going to venture out of the south and pay us a visit in Seattle! I know it's rare to get an SEC team to leave the region so I am super honored that your esteemed Miss St. squad is going to make the long trek north to play our Huskies.

You're certainly SEC TUFF which will present a new challenge for my Dawgs and playing with the memory of the Pirate coach himself will give you a mental edge. However, I really think UW has a chance to go all the way this year, and that starts with quality win against MSU!!! Here are 5 reasons I like my DAWGS to win:

1. Michael Penix Jr. He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. After 4 years of high school and 5 years of college under his belt Penix really knows how to stroke it and will do whatever he can to win the game.
2. Offensive Line. We average a weight of 332 across the line, and they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Parker Nailsford, James "Top 5" Atoe, Center, Ossai, Pea Cock. These boys have an attitude and are ready to rumble!!!
3. Inge. A new defensive scheme and a new attitude. Everyone is speaking out about the difference between our game plan on defense vs MSU last year and against Tulsa. you will see a much improved defense on 9/16.
4. Speed, speed, speed. this is the fastest team Washington has had this century, maybe since January 1st, 1992! McMillan, Jalen McClatcher, Germ Bern, Chinvinsible, MJ Ale, Louis Rankin, Chris Polk. The newbies will be inexperienced but we bring a new dimension that the program has not had in years, speed.
5. Time of possession. I think we can win the time of possession battle in this one. the more we can control the ball and keep our defense off the field, the greater chance we’ll have to win.
I think UW wins this one rather easily, say… 34-17???

Comments

• Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,310
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    WTF? Dude, in the Pac12, Peenix jr. is a superstar and a good player. In the B10, he's scraping to get a roster spot on a lowly Indiana team, that for whatever reason, has a cactus on the side of their helmets. Good thing your Hound dog mutts are playing in East Landfill this week, because if you were playing in Ann Arbor, we would have Peenix bleeding by halftime...

You got the wrong team, bud. But I can tell you that if Michigan played Washington tomorrow, Michigan wins by multiple scores.

I’m not your bud, boss.
  • Options
    LaZorisLaZoris Member Posts: 1,628
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Throw it up on the Bozeman bored... they will bite
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tripper Johnson gives this team the experience they need to win on natural grass, a surface only Gen X remembers how to play on.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited September 2023
    I didn’t read(full disclosure) but MSU beat em both years. There and away. That’s not saying much but they did.

Also kinda though there you eluded to WA.

If them fuckers let me down in the PAC or the CFP like I’ve been pimping(I’m all over; including SEacRANT) I’ll never pimp WA again.

Fucking book it.

I can promise you it will not me any skin off my teeth from where I am..if any year from me? All SEC and beyond pimping WA? Better be now.

(He was pumping AZ and me MS ST) not who y’all playing this week.

But still…
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    Hey, just to be clear, I know who y’all playing and it ain’t my MS ST Dawgs..

Be thankful.

And good luck. Fags, LGBT guysms, Lesbians and straight fucks(seems to be all y’all have here, an array of bullshit I have no idea to congratulate)…
  • Options
    whlinder said:

Greetings @SECDAWG and thanks for having me! I'm glad your Bulldogs are finally going to venture out of the south and pay us a visit in Seattle! I know it's rare to get an SEC team to leave the region so I am super honored that your esteemed Miss St. squad is going to make the long trek north to play our Huskies.

You're certainly SEC TUFF which will present a new challenge for my Dawgs and playing with the memory of the Pirate coach himself will give you a mental edge. However, I really think UW has a chance to go all the way this year, and that starts with quality win against MSU!!! Here are 5 reasons I like my DAWGS to win:

1. Michael Penix Jr. He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. After 4 years of high school and 5 years of college under his belt Penix really knows how to stroke it and will do whatever he can to win the game.
    2. Offensive Line. We average a weight of 332 across the line, and they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Parker Nailsford, James "Top 5" Atoe, Center, Ossai, Pea Cock. These boys have an attitude and are ready to rumble!!!
    3. Inge. A new defensive scheme and a new attitude. Everyone is speaking out about the difference between our game plan on defense vs MSU last year and against Tulsa. you will see a much improved defense on 9/16.
    4. Speed, speed, speed. this is the fastest team Washington has had this century, maybe since January 1st, 1992! McMillan, Jalen McClatcher, Germ Bern, Chinvinsible, MJ Ale, Louis Rankin, Chris Polk. The newbies will be inexperienced but we bring a new dimension that the program has not had in years, speed.
    5. Time of possession. I think we can win the time of possession battle in this one. the more we can control the ball and keep our defense off the field, the greater chance we’ll have to win.
    I think UW wins this one rather easily, say… 34-17???

Good thread, esp coming straight off wit @SECDAWG…
  • Options
    No one is here. As usual. That’s what’s got me banded in the past…@PurpleJ