Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Tucker Carlson

Comments

• GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,326
    Nothing wrong with reporting it, but at the same time, who cares who he is fucking
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,220 Founders Club

This guy used to be pretty decent at exposing the Left's bullshit

Now he is obsessed with Obama gay sex orgy rumours from...really unrealible sources.

What in the actual fuck?

Trump winning in 2016 broke the fabric of reality

I thought the coke and gay sex rumors in 2008 were true and still do. To a leftists, "unreliable" is short for someone said something that hurts my candidate. If Trump sex life is fair game, including the actual unreliable report of rape and the unreliable rape charges against Kavanaugh, then I'm on Team Tucker. You can hang out with Team Dazzler.
    And what proof is there of the gay sex rumours? Like...anything at all?

It seems like it would be pretty fucking easy to have some recirdings and pictures when cell phones have been ubiquitous for forever. Trump and Hunter have plenty of that shit. Where is the Obama soundbites?

I dont even like Obama, but this shit is deranged. Glad you stand with it though champ, youre certainly a thinker

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,683 Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

Now he is obsessed with Obama gay sex orgy rumours from...really unrealible sources.

What in the actual fuck?

I thought the coke and gay sex rumors in 2008 were true and still do. To a leftists, "unreliable" is short for someone said something that hurts my candidate. If Trump sex life is fair game, including the actual unreliable report of rape and the unreliable rape charges against Kavanaugh, then I'm on Team Tucker. You can hang out with Team Dazzler.

It seems like it would be pretty fucking easy to have some recirdings and pictures when cell phones have been ubiquitous for forever. Trump and Hunter have plenty of that shit. Where is the Obama soundbites?

I dont even like Obama, but this shit is deranged. Glad you stand with it though champ, youre certainly a thinker

el oh el

Hang the Banner!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,885 Founders Club
    Obama was against gay marriage until he ran for president

Since then he's a big lbgjytrf guy lecturing the rest of us heathen

To stay in the closet all this time would hurt him far more on the left

If he was out and proud say it loud I wouldn't care

The left is always concerned about hypocrisy until they aren't
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,567 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2023
    Goduckies said:

Nothing wrong with reporting it, but at the same time, who cares who he is fucking

What is he reporting?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,352 Standard Supporter

pawz said:

What in the actual fuck?

Illegally in office. Everything he signed should be null and void.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,983

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

What in the actual fuck?

I think it's clear that everything is unclear.

Just curious, why is the guy unreliable? Maybe he is, I don't know and neither does anyone else.
    This article does a decent jump summing things up

https://nypost.com/2023/09/07/musk-calls-for-evidence-after-tucker-carlson-interview-with-man-claiming-he-had-sex-with-obama/

When even batshit Musk is wondering WTF is going on, you know we are living in weird times
    Could be true, could be bullshit. Who the fuck knows. Article says this whole thing was debunked, how is that even possible?

Proof at hand and all that.

Weve got a laptop for Hunter. Trumps sex life was not hard to figure out (and who gives a shit besides Dazzler types)

If Barry was doing blow and fucking dudes we would have some proof by now.

What sort of proof would you expect to come from a situation like this?
    Photos. Soundbites. Cell phone recordings. Videos. Collaborating witnesses.

In this day and age, there will be evidence of stuff like this. Especially when it involves a President.
    All things the left didn't give a shit about in the case of Kavanaugh, in fact every single person CBF claimed was at the party where she was assaulted said they were never there.
    Goduckies said:

To be fair, he was just getting his cocked sucked, there was no fucking.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,352 Standard Supporter
    Made up like the dingbat claiming Trump raped her in busy department store.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,310 Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

What in the actual fuck?

The guy claiming that he sucked Obama's cock and did coke with him has just as much evidence in support of his claim as this woman did in support of hers and leftists couldn't get enough of her story.

Yeah that’s why it’s funny to see people squirming on this and all of a sudden demanding evidence.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,735 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Really who cares if Obama fucks dudes. I always just sort of assumed he did because who would want to fuck Michelle?

I could care less who any of these assholes stick their dick in. They mostly all suck at running this country and that is the only concern I have.

Don't really care who gives it to whom.

But at least be honest about it.

Also looking at you, Lindsay Graham.

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,683 Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

What in the actual fuck?

The guy claiming that he sucked Obama's cock and did coke with him has just as much evidence in support of his claim as this woman did in support of hers and leftists couldn't get enough of her story.

Totally true

This was a national embarrassment
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    Bob_C said:

SFGbob said:

What in the actual fuck?

Yeah that’s why it’s funny to see people squirming on this and all of a sudden demanding evidence.
    We can always count on fact checkers
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,567 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2023
    Sledog said:

Sounds like you disagree with the judicial process of an individual being held accountable by a jury of their peers, which is what happened. Sounds like he needed better lawyers.

Thanks for clarifying.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,098 Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Sounds like you disagree with the judicial process of an individual being held accountable by a jury of their peers, which is what happened. Sounds like he needed better lawyers.

Thanks for clarifying.
    Sounds like you disagree with the first amendment, due process and the equal application of the law for republicans. Who knew.
    Sledog said:

Yeah, she had no evidence either and was all over CNN and MSNBC.
    Swaye said:

Really who cares if Obama fucks dudes. I always just sort of assumed he did because who would want to fuck Michelle?

I could care less who any of these assholes stick their dick in. They mostly all suck at running this country and that is the only concern I have.

I don't care but you know who would have cared, especially back in 2007 - 08? Black folks.