Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Is Lard Ass Scurred?

46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Why else would Mug Shot post four vids in one day attacking RDS and calling for him to drop out?

He has this thing wrapped up. RDS is a non factor. No one even likes the guy.

But when you’re a child, like Lard Ass, with zero impulse control and a fragile ego, it’s not surprising.

Comments

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,945
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Why else would Mug Shot post four vids in one day attacking RDS and calling for him to drop out?

But when you’re a child, like Lard Ass, with zero impulse control and a fragile ego, it’s not surprising.

RDS should drop out and submit if he wants any chance at 2028. He's free to go down in flames though. Free country.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

RDS should drop out and submit if he wants any chance at 2028. He's free to go down in flames though. Free country.
    I thought RDS would be a good opponent against Newsom for 2028. Now I think he might be a liability.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

That’s one interpretation.

• Options
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

I thought RDS would be a good opponent against Newsom for 2028. Now I think he might be a liability.
    Whoever Trump knights will be the guy for 2028. 46x will say that is deranged, and he could be right depending on who it is, but it's reality.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,126
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Whoever Trump knights will be the guy for 2028. 46x will say that is deranged, and he could be right depending on who it is, but it's reality.
    So then the soonest a GOP candidate gets in the White House would be 2032 then?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sure.

• Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,126
    pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sure.

I’m currently undecided on the 2032 candidates. I’ll let you know when I make a decision.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sure.

I’m currently undecided on the 2032 candidates. I’ll let you know when I make a decision.
    Let us know say, 2048 ?

• Options
    So just to recap based on the responses.

Lard Ass is scurred.

I heard a long time ago that Mug Shot doesn't like men who surrender.

Thanks fellas!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

So just to recap based on the responses.

Lard Ass is scurred.

I heard a long time ago that Mug Shot doesn't like men who surrender.

Thanks fellas!

[Citation needed]

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,405
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,598
    Standard Supporter
    The dems are hell bent getting Trump jailed. States trying to get trump removed from the ballot. Does Trump stay out of jail?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    jecornel said:

The dems are hell bent getting Trump jailed. States trying to get trump removed from the ballot. Does Trump stay out of jail?

DeMoCrAcY!!

Democrats are about the will of the people. Everybody says so.

• Options
    BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,093
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Irony?
  • Options
    Blueduck said:

Irony?

EMFA.

Weirdo.
  • Options
    One guy is executive like today while the other just shit poast on TS/X in between donuts.

And collects $$$ for his Mug Shot like a Televangelist.

Embarrassing.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Biden and DeSantis taking credit for doing what the government is supposed to do in a wind storm

Awesome. Dumb and dumber

Everything meathead does is a calculated move and the voters see right through it hence his dead campaign

Good luck the rest of the way in the Senate race

McConnell and Scott aren't great buddies, Mitch would probably help Ron in the primary.