Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Modern day America is pretty much on par with the French Revolution, no?

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,464
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,747 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

no

if you're honest with yourself you can see where this is all trending
    edited August 2023

HHusky said:

no

Behead Mike Pence?

I see where your team would take things. You are the revolutionaries, not the conservatives.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,106 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

no

Behead Mike Pence?

I see where your team would take things. You are the revolutionaries, not the conservatives.
    Hmm, one side wants to rule through mob and government imposed violence. Call that revolutionary. Our side is looking for honest elections and individual liberty. I like my team. You like your team.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

no

Behead Mike Pence?

Hmm, one side wants to rule through mob and government imposed violence. Call that revolutionary. Our side is looking for honest elections and individual liberty. I like my team. You like your team.
    Your side is willing to support elections that it wins, and no others. The best example of trying to rule through mob violence occurred on January 6, 2021.

You Jeffersonians are big on liberty. Responsibility not so much. Your hero TJ loved the French Revolution.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,419 Standard Supporter
    edited August 2023
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

no

Behead Mike Pence?

Your side is willing to support elections that it wins, and no others. The best example of trying to rule through mob violence occurred on January 6, 2021.

You Jeffersonians are big on liberty. Responsibility not so much. Your hero TJ loved the French Revolution.
    I'm on the side that owns hundreds or millions of firearms, trillions of rounds of ammo and knows which bathroom to use. I like my chances.

You've saddled up with the commies, queers, trans and loons. Good luck hopefully your purse is heavy but doubtful you can swing it.

Careful what you commies wish for!
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

no

Behead Mike Pence?

I'm on the side that owns hundreds or millions of firearms, trillions of rounds of ammo and knows which bathroom to use. I like my chances.

You've saddled up with the commies, queers, trans and loons. Good luck hopefully your purse is heavy but doubtful you can swing it.

Mall Cop’s itching to shoot me over our differences.

Honest, at least.
    Sources said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

no

Behead Mike Pence?

Which side is failing to support elections?

These whines are almost identical to sending an armed mob to the Capitol to prevent certification, of course.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,960 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Sources said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

no

Behead Mike Pence?

These whines are almost identical to sending an armed mob to the Capitol to prevent certification, of course.
    It's different when we do it - The Communists

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

no

Behead Mike Pence?

He loved the American Revolution more and didn't need any guillotine and Washington and Jefferson were no Napoleon. Liberty is responsibility. Both Washington and Jefferson were not authoritarians. Free enterprise and capitalism worked pretty well until someone phucked up our covid response. That was Team Dazzler with your non-scientific authoritarianism. You suck at this.
    More to the point, the American Revolution wasn’t led by the populist rabble. You girls are the populist rabble, making you the French revolutionaries kindred spirits. I’m just optimistic that you’ll soon relegated to the trash bin.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,960 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

no

Behead Mike Pence?

He loved the American Revolution more and didn't need any guillotine and Washington and Jefferson were no Napoleon. Liberty is responsibility. Both Washington and Jefferson were not authoritarians. Free enterprise and capitalism worked pretty well until someone phucked up our covid response. That was Team Dazzler with your non-scientific authoritarianism. You suck at this.
    More to the point, the American Revolution wasn’t led by the populist rabble. You girls are the populist rabble, making you the French revolutionaries kindred spirits. I’m just optimistic that you’ll soon relegated to the trash bin.
    You would have backed the king and got your throat slit so there's that

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

no

Behead Mike Pence?

You would have backed the king and got your throat slit so there's that
    Seeking comfort?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,419 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Sources said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

no

Behead Mike Pence?

Who was armed ding bat?
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,264 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

no

Behead Mike Pence?

Mall Cop’s itching to shoot me over our differences.

Honest, at least.
    The fact you support and vote for people who wish to fuck children makes it an acceptable difference.

Hope this helps.

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,644 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

no

Behead Mike Pence?

There were plenty of populists behind it, dumbass