Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Taking A Look At How Will Moving To The B1G Impact Recruiting

2»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,349
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

Sources said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

I don't see how moving to the Big18 will make us(?) any less full.

It will be incredibly easier, especially for a staff that is trying to pull players from Michigan, Ohio, etc.

It will make pulling Utah players easier again.

The California battles will go down to just 3 other schools regularly. Losing a player like Aiden Chiles to Oregon State won't be happening anymore.

This round of realignment is going to massively fuck with the mid and lower tier B1G teams as well. Their only advantage is now gone, especially with kids having LA and Seattle as an option, or if they want a bigger bag from Oregon.

I guarantee that FOX told the Minnesota's and Purdue's of the B1G, "You WILL vote UW and Oregon in, or else."

uw will be lucky to finish ahead of Iowa in a good year.

Newsflash, your entire staff sucks ass as recruiters. They’re GD awful. Being in the B1G won’t suddenly make them better. They honestly stink.

It’s comical what your little pea brain won’t puke out. Yup, an elite MW kid is dying to come to Seattle. You got a scrub DL from Ohio who couldn’t get a sniff from tOSU.

LOL….
    You're making a strong case to join the Pantheon of Worst HH Posters of all time

@Ballz @Arizona123 @46XiJCAB
    @Mosster47 erasure
    There are some similarities

Nothing about the top level of a football state though
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,807
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

ntxduck said:

Sources said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

It will be incredibly easier, especially for a staff that is trying to pull players from Michigan, Ohio, etc.

The California battles will go down to just 3 other schools regularly. Losing a player like Aiden Chiles to Oregon State won't be happening anymore.

This round of realignment is going to massively fuck with the mid and lower tier B1G teams as well. Their only advantage is now gone, especially with kids having LA and Seattle as an option, or if they want a bigger bag from Oregon.

I guarantee that FOX told the Minnesota's and Purdue's of the B1G, "You WILL vote UW and Oregon in, or else."

Newsflash, your entire staff sucks ass as recruiters. They’re GD awful. Being in the B1G won’t suddenly make them better. They honestly stink.

It’s comical what your little pea brain won’t puke out. Yup, an elite MW kid is dying to come to Seattle. You got a scrub DL from Ohio who couldn’t get a sniff from tOSU.

LOL….
    You're making a strong case to join the Pantheon of Worst HH Posters of all time

@Ballz @Arizona123 @46XiJCAB
    @Mosster47 erasure
    There are some similarities

Nothing about the top level of a football state though
    Even shitposters adapt
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited August 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

LOL….
    Disagree mainly because I don’t think mid-level B1G defenses are equipped to stop good Pac 12 offenses. Look what Oregon did with Meat as the coach and Brown at QB in Columbus. What did the ducks get, over 500 yards of offense? Washington will also have no problem scoring at will against the Iowa, Minnesota, and wisconsins of the world.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,886
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

LOL….
    Disagree mainly because I don’t think mid-level B1G defenses are equipped to stop good Pac 12 offenses. Look what Oregon did with Meat as the coach and Brown at QB in Columbus. What did the ducks get, over 500 yards of offense? Washington will also have no problem scoring at will against the Iowa, Minnesota, and wisconsins of the world.
    That was a very bad tOSU defense that year.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,981
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

LOL….
    That was a very bad tOSU defense that year.
    Touché.

That wasn't even a good oregon offense and they still did that. They just had an oc that wasn't a retard, a good offensive line and average to below average skill guys and had no problem controlling the game at Columbus.