Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

? for Lard Ass Supporters

Comments

• Options
    EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 1,753
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

46XiJCAB said:

TXDawg said:

Trump won't go to the debate because he has a commanding lead in the primary polls, his presence would drive ratings and give his opponents the coverage they can't get themselves, and without his presence, the others will focus on tearing down DeSantis. It's basic political strategy. Doesn't take a lot of thought to figure out.

Naw, Trump knows he will get his lunch eaten by smarter people so he hides behind his base.

DeSantis will ride out all the slings and arrows from the dwarfs and then it will be just the two of them.

Basic strategy, not hard to figure out. Lard Ass can’t hide like Biden forever.
    I can understand a disliking of Trumps brashness. I've been there but more and more my eyes have been opened to rinos in the swamp.

I'm beginning to understand how far they are willing to go along with the dems to cover their own corruption. Both parties are dirty. The democrats and rinos had a plan to follow up 8 years of Obama with 8 years of Hilary Clinton and to cement their people in key roles to keep the machine moving. Keep that sweet Ukraine money flowing. Trump stopped that. Is he brash? Yes....Was America better under his presidency? Yes. To my knowledge there has never been a presidential candidate that BOTH sides of politics were doing what they could to destroy like what is happening to #45.

I was a big fan of Ron DeSantis. I thought maybe he could bring the message in a different way. Unfortunately he isn't even true to himself. Instead of standing firm at every impasse he has wilted and withered. You thought he was the guy to challenge Donald Trump? I hate to tell you but Trump would humiliate Ron in a debate. Honestly he is doing Ron a huge solid by not debating him. If he did Vivek would easily or more easily take over 2nd place.

Honestly LOL at this point not recognizing what a dead fish candidate Ron is. He is basically a political pinata right now.

Real question @46XiJCAB If Trump ends the nomination for the republican party will you vote for him?
    Dems had to make up a common cold “pandemic” to win 2020. How could any reasonable person believe that bullshit but cops were sent out to close down to close and find small stores while that cunt Pelosi was breaking into a hair salon to get coiffed.

It’s just all so stupid.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

TXDawg said:

Trump won't go to the debate because he has a commanding lead in the primary polls, his presence would drive ratings and give his opponents the coverage they can't get themselves, and without his presence, the others will focus on tearing down DeSantis. It's basic political strategy. Doesn't take a lot of thought to figure out.

Naw, Trump knows he will get his lunch eaten by smarter people so he hides behind his base.

DeSantis will ride out all the slings and arrows from the dwarfs and then it will be just the two of them.

I can understand a disliking of Trumps brashness. I've been there but more and more my eyes have been opened to rinos in the swamp.

I'm beginning to understand how far they are willing to go along with the dems to cover their own corruption. Both parties are dirty. The democrats and rinos had a plan to follow up 8 years of Obama with 8 years of Hilary Clinton and to cement their people in key roles to keep the machine moving. Keep that sweet Ukraine money flowing. Trump stopped that. Is he brash? Yes....Was America better under his presidency? Yes. To my knowledge there has never been a presidential candidate that BOTH sides of politics were doing what they could to destroy like what is happening to #45.

I was a big fan of Ron DeSantis. I thought maybe he could bring the message in a different way. Unfortunately he isn't even true to himself. Instead of standing firm at every impasse he has wilted and withered. You thought he was the guy to challenge Donald Trump? I hate to tell you but Trump would humiliate Ron in a debate. Honestly he is doing Ron a huge solid by not debating him. If he did Vivek would easily or more easily take over 2nd place.

Honestly LOL at this point not recognizing what a dead fish candidate Ron is. He is basically a political pinata right now.

Real question @46XiJCAB If Trump ends the nomination for the republican party will you vote for him?
    Dems had to make up a common cold “pandemic” to win 2020. How could any reasonable person believe that bullshit but cops were sent out to close down to close and find small stores while that cunt Pelosi was breaking into a hair salon to get coiffed.

It’s just all so stupid.
    We routinely lose hundreds of thousands of people to the common cold every year.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,847
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

TXDawg said:

It’s just all so stupid.
    We routinely lose hundreds of thousands of people to the common cold every year.
    And?

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,081
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

TXDawg said:

It’s just all so stupid.
    You should sit this one out.
  • Options
    Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

TXDawg said:

It’s just all so stupid.
    And watch the bored die?
  • Options
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

TXDawg said:

It’s just all so stupid.
    The flu disappeared for a year, you dunce. Death Counts on TV were awesome! I work in medicine and the nurses doing TikTok dances while bodies were supposedly piling up was a clue. You’re so dumb.
  • Options
    RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

TXDawg said:

It’s just all so stupid.
    True, if you consider a cold or the flu which metastasizes into something like pneumonia. Odd how both disappeared for 2 years while you wore your Depends on face.
    immunology is not up your alley, obviously
  • Options
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

TXDawg said:

It’s just all so stupid.
    True, if you consider a cold or the flu which metastasizes into something like pneumonia. Odd how both disappeared for 2 years while you wore your Depends on face.
  • Options
    Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

TXDawg said:

It’s just all so stupid.
    I've got bad news for you.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

TXDawg said:

It’s just all so stupid.
    It’s actually painful seeing you try to engage with people in any substantive way, Irene.
  • Options

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

TXDawg said:

It’s just all so stupid.
    It’s actually painful seeing you try to engage with people in any substantive way, Irene.
    substantive made me laugh
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

TXDawg said:

It’s just all so stupid.
    substantive made me laugh
    That was funny by you. Work on that game.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Guzzler ignores the fact the flu essentially went away during the scamdemic
  • Options
    edited August 2023

It’s out there for anyone to see about influenza deaths in 2020 and doctors who said this is complete bullshit were ostracized and some removed from practicing medicine. Insanity.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

1800 cases in 2020...

Normally many, many, millions.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

1800 cases in 2020...

Normally many, many, millions.
    The mask eradicated the common cold and flu was originally the lame answer.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Kaepsknee said:

Hey. I was team DeSantis myself. And I still believe that He is a Man that we need as the Governor of Florida and for the future of the right.

But He’s not ready for prime time now. The establishment wants Trump to win the nomination. And the media is making sure that will happen.

There’s many R Presidents that didn’t fare well in their initial endeavors to perservere

I agree that many Rs fail first time up and go back and figure shit out. DeSantis is not dead forever, but he should drop out now to ensure he has *some* future. He needs to go back, clean some things up, and come out revived in 28. He is cooked this cycle.
    I think it’s valuable experience to go through the campaign. He isn’t going to win in ‘24 but it gives him a chance to debate and actually get his true word out there, rather than have it manipulated by the media and his opponents.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Kaepsknee said:

Swaye said:

Kaepsknee said:

Hey. I was team DeSantis myself. And I still believe that He is a Man that we need as the Governor of Florida and for the future of the right.

But He’s not ready for prime time now. The establishment wants Trump to win the nomination. And the media is making sure that will happen.

There’s many R Presidents that didn’t fare well in their initial endeavors to perservere

I agree that many Rs fail first time up and go back and figure shit out. DeSantis is not dead forever, but he should drop out now to ensure he has *some* future. He needs to go back, clean some things up, and come out revived in 28. He is cooked this cycle.
    I think it’s valuable experience to go through the campaign. He isn’t going to win in ‘24 but it gives him a chance to debate and actually get his true word out there, rather than have it manipulated by the media and his opponents.
    That's the benefit side for sure, assuming he performs adequately and the money keeps flowing in. He could also completely fuck himself.