Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,573 Founders Club
    that made my day
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,065 Standard Supporter
    Take this to a blue city DA and jury and I think you have some trouble. Probably safer to just shoot the thug when he reached for his back pocket then you could claim self-defense. Remember 81 million alleged dem voters tell you to let the police handle it while defunding the police and voting for catch and release.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,573 Founders Club

Take this to a blue city DA and jury and I think you have some trouble. Probably safer to just shoot the thug when he reached for his back pocket then you could claim self-defense. Remember 81 million alleged dem voters tell you to let the police handle it while defunding the police and voting for catch and release.

If they prosecute the Sikhs here all it does is raise Trump's approval among Desi folk by a few more points

If they prosecute the Sikhs here all it does is raise Trump's approval among Desi folk by a few more points
    If they prosecute it, play if for middle American women and scare the sh*t out of them.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

"Just let the police handle it" is now, "Just bend over and take it and keep voting for democrats who will put you in jail for protecting your property".
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,276 Standard Supporter
    As soon as the suspect uses any type of force to complete his theft it becomes robbery under Kalifornia law. Force or fear makes it robbery. One can use reasonable force to effect a private persons arrest as well.
    Sledog said:

As soon as the suspect uses any type of force to complete his theft it becomes robbery under Kalifornia law. Force or fear makes it robbery. One can use reasonable force to effect a private persons arrest as well.

"Reasonable"? In theory, ask Chauvin how that turned out for him trying to arrest St. George Floyd.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,276 Standard Supporter
    edited August 2023

Sledog said:

"Reasonable"? In theory, ask Chauvin how that turned out for him trying to arrest St. George Floyd.
    Political prosecution. I'm just letting you know what the laws say. By the way Chauvin followed his department policy and training to the T! He was a political sacrifice because the left are worthless pieces of shit and deserve every crime that befalls them.
    dnc said:

fucking ridiculous but not surprising. This kind of thing can no longer be tolerated.

dnc said:

fucking ridiculous but not surprising. This kind of thing can no longer be tolerated.
    To you and me it shouldn't be tolerated. But Team Dazzler votes and cheats to get these results: Soros sponsored DAs, mayors, governors, presidents and legislators.
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    Do not forget the Judges appointed by the Rat Governors.
    trublue said:

Well, when Oregon legalized fentanyl and on the West Coast most shoplifting isn't charged and there is not a lot a judge can do about it. Most states had a three strikes law just so they could take it out of the judges hand. But the blue states decided that putting criminals in jail was bad for the criminals and state law says let them go.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,958

trublue said:

Well, when Oregon legalized fentanyl and on the West Coast most shoplifting isn't charged and there is not a lot a judge can do about it. Most states had a three strikes law just so they could take it out of the judges hand. But the blue states decided that putting criminals in jail was bad for the criminals and state law says let them go.
    The blue states didn't like it because it was putting a disproportionate number of POCs in jail so their answer was to stop enforcing the law and letting criminals out of jail.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,894 Standard Supporter
    edited August 2023

"Just let the police handle it" is now, "Just bend over and take it and keep voting for democrats who will put you in jail for protecting your property".

Communists abhor property ownership of any kind.

And Blue State Prosecutors are On-Brand.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,439
    Republican run Stockton is your latest Blue-State horror story, ladies?

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,958
    HHusky said:

Republican run Stockton is your latest Blue-State horror story, ladies?

Communists run the state.