Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to 46 and TruBlu

124»

Comments

• Options
    coronabruincoronabruin Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

The fearless Tac Town warrior spirit remains undefeated.

Internet tuff guy undefeated!

• Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    trublue said:

Baseman:

You are officially the HH expert on perversion on the internet.

Try addressing your expertise to EX-HUSKY and NFL TE KEVIN WARE, JR., who was charged with Manslaughter and Tampering with a Corpse.

WARE recently pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 15 years in prison in TX.

Another proud moment in Husky football history courtesy of Rick Neuheisel . . .

https://abc13.com/kevin-ware-jr-drugs-and-weapons-charges-ex-nfl-player-trial-accused-of-killing-girlfriend/12561729/

I see nothing has changed since January. Tru is still researching necrophilia cases to hone his craft while his son 46’s schizophrenia flares up on a daily basis. Should be a great fall!
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

trublue said:

Baseman:

Try addressing your expertise to EX-HUSKY and NFL TE KEVIN WARE, JR., who was charged with Manslaughter and Tampering with a Corpse.

https://abc13.com/kevin-ware-jr-drugs-and-weapons-charges-ex-nfl-player-trial-accused-of-killing-girlfriend/12561729/

I see nothing has changed since January. Tru is still researching necrophilia cases to hone his craft while his son 46’s schizophrenia flares up on a daily basis. Should be a great fall!
    Haie, go refill your Seroquel.

Poast all you want this fall, no one is going to pay attention to any of it after today. Well except for those who like to chin your mentally disturbed rantings. You're one sick puppy.

Have a blessed day, Schitzo.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,499
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

trublue said:

Baseman:

Poast all you want this fall, no one is going to pay attention to any of it after today. Well except for those who like to chin your mentally disturbed rantings. You're one sick puppy.

Mentally disturbed 🤣.

Oh, ok.
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

trublue said:

Baseman:

Mentally disturbed 🤣.

Oh, ok.
    Are you Haie now or the other guy? You’re mentally ill. It’s very obvious.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,499
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The fact that you fucktards think I'm FTJ never gets old.
  • Options
    BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,093
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    by
    haie said:

After that "emotional intelligence" remark, I really don't know who you are or what your preferred pronouns are.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

trublue said:

Baseman:

I guess one thing did change and that is that 46x is clearly on some new medication called Seroquel considering he’s now mentioned it twice in two posts. Glad you’re getting the help you obviously need!

Did your father @trublue finally go get things checked out upstairs too?
  • Options
    haie said:

Come fetch your dumber half. What an embarrassment you are. Better call your psychiatrist and have that Seroquel dose adjusted.