Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Which of Deez Nuts is your favorite?

2»

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,105
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Almonds
    I read recently that almonds literally contain cyanide as part of the almond's defense mechanism from being consumed. Just a side note.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Cashews

I read recently that almonds literally contain cyanide as part of the almond's defense mechanism from being consumed. Just a side note.

almondhitman.com is your source????
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,527
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Pistachios
    Going through my drafts that never posted and am bumping old threads with my shitty content.
    dflea said:

Anyone who votes for Brazil nuts or philberts should face the gulag immediately.

I'll meet you at the gulag 7-11.

Brazil nuts are fucking awesome.
    They are so bad that the birds looking for handouts at our birdfeeder won't even touch them.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Every time I’m at Costco I’m so tempted to buy that big jar of Cashews but I know I’ll eat every one of them in one sitting and be bloated by ten pounds the next day

I know this is a nut thread, but stay away from the Carmel Corn at any Bi-Mart, such as EBurg or Aberdeen.

You'll eat the whole huge bag in 1 hour and be in a hyperglycemic coma within hours.

Shit is un-fucking-believably delicious.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

And here I am, eating almonds by the handful and thinking I had a drinking problem.

Thank you for freeing my mind, Stalin.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    F.O. Row Peter Puffer, you left off...

Going through my drafts that never posted and am bumping old threads with my shitty content.

dflea said:

Anyone who votes for Brazil nuts or philberts should face the gulag immediately.

I'll meet you at the gulag 7-11.

Brazil nuts are fucking awesome.
    They are so bad that the birds looking for handouts at our birdfeeder won't even touch them.
    They won't eat a steak either.

You tried feeding birds Brazil nuts?