Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Let me get this straight…

QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,291 Swaye's Wigwam
Drake has a Leon Neal 1995 Sun Bowl jersey? WTF🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Comments

• JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,549 Founders Club
    Talk about random
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,291 Swaye's Wigwam

Talk about random

Yep. The Tim Dwight game.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300
    We? are so fucking back
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    edited July 2023

We? are so fucking back

I’m doogin, honestly around the web, and I’m not much of a Doog. WA Doog, that is…

My Doogs are more profound and known. However, I can attest to spreading the word on the WA doogs this year on a few boards and not to sleep on these WA Doogs. AT ALL.

Pretty much goes unheard but not without at least me saying, WA may be at least in the HUNT. A force from the PAC not named USC. Which no one is afraid of…all the way to Tulane. :|
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,906 Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

We? are so fucking back

I’m doogin, honestly around the web, and I’m not much of a Doog. WA Doog, that is…

My Doogs are more profound and known. However, I can attest to spreading the word on the WA doogs this year on a few boards and not to sleep on these WA Doogs. AT ALL.

Pretty much goes unheard but not without at least me saying, WA may be at least in the HUNT. A force from the PAC not named USC. Which no one is afraid of…all the way to Tulane. :|
    TYFYS Pod
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    @OP your in the wrong place for anything “straight.” HTH
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    SECDAWG said:

We? are so fucking back

If your pods are actually knowledgeable football fans outside of just the It Means More Territories, they would that USC is a bunch of quitters. Pup called it on Riley.

I mean, their best win last year was in Corvallis before Jonathan Smith realized that he shouldn't play a quarterback that throws 8-9 picks in a 2 week span. With Gulbranson they lose and then who knows what the fucktard Pac 12 tie breakers do to them as far as the ccg.
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

SECDAWG said:

We? are so fucking back

If your pods are actually knowledgeable football fans outside of just the It Means More Territories, they would that USC is a bunch of quitters. Pup called it on Riley.

I mean, their best win last year was in Corvallis before Jonathan Smith realized that he shouldn't play a quarterback that throws 8-9 picks in a 2 week span. With Gulbranson they lose and then who knows what the fucktard Pac 12 tie breakers do to them as far as the ccg.
    It was shocking how fast they folded in the CCG once they faced some adversity. Defenders were literally running away from Utah ball carriers. I was getting Oregon @ Beav flashbacks
    Maybe Oregon's defense let up after getting ground down, but Jonathan Smith is a really good coach.

He made one mistake last year and it cost him 2 games. Otherwise, he performed better than DeBoer even did.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Talk about random

Yep. The Tim Dwight game.
    I looked it up because I remember Tim Dwight, but he didn’t do much at all in the game.

https://www.sunbowl.org/system/game_recaps/documents/62/original/1995.pdf
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club

Been hanging out with Lindsey Lohan?
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,575
    haie said:

Doogles said:

If UW was like Oregon for our? next GameDay we'd have Lindsay Lohan and Anna Faris scissor in front of Kirk Herbstreit giving his pick for the game winner.

Rain Wilson would narrate all of it.
    What the fuck are you babbling about
    edited July 2023
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

Doogles said:

If UW was like Oregon for our? next GameDay we'd have Lindsay Lohan and Anna Faris scissor in front of Kirk Herbstreit giving his pick for the game winner.

Google Rainn Wilson and Anna Faris alma mater.

Oregon brags about Animal House.

We? have a popular HBO show filming on our? campus and don't even give a fuck about it. Like so much else.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,575
    edited July 2023
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

Doogles said:

Google Rainn Wilson and Anna Faris alma mater.
    Yeah they went to UW obviously.

Oregon’s last guest pickers going as far back as I care to look were Sabrina, Tim Mathieson, puddles a few times, Ashton Eaton, and some 5 year old boy. I had to look it up because it’s usually incredibly boring when at Oregon except for the lead poisoned Gen-xers who want to geek out over animal house and tinker Hatfield.

So, no actors from the school. And about as bland a group of people as you could think of compared to the rest of the gameday stops. So once again, what the fuck are you babbling about. Making up things in your head to be angry about is a serious sign of mental illness, and you do it frequently. But you’re also a q-tard apparently, so that makes a ton of sense.

Sweet dee from iasip would actually be awesome, even if she doesn’t scissor on stage.
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,291 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2023
    Sweet D went to Oregon.

Edit: I didn’t read your hole poast🤷‍♂️
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,358
    So, where can I get a Leon Neal jersey?
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,358
    BTW, Rashan Sheehe, Richard Thomas, and Leon Neal were a decent RB stable, I like to say stable, that's what I like to do