Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Echo…Echo…Echo

SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
Yep, that’s most of y’all guys here, from @RaceBannon to @backthepack …(oldest to diapers)

Hate to say it men, I may be out of my element here, and maybe just off-season talk, but it seems to be a dying board(and man, I hate it, I really enjoy y’all and here).. And it’s because of many here. Y’all fucking run them off. Why? Echo chamber. Or need to, “stay on sidelines and learn”…or whatever it is y’all like to say..y’all have, well, some of y’all, have advocated me to be banded many times. And I have. And I have spoke with DJ about it.

Man, we(WE) Need as many controversial folks as We? Can get. Somehow they get banned. And IMO, it’s no help from the peanut gallery(most of You dummies)…

I check this board everyday, well, almost every day and it takes me about 5 minutes to see what I saw the evening before. That ain’t good. I want to have an hour to catch up on. But there is an “echo” chamber here. And anyone that speaks of the SEC, drunks, trolls, OOC, fucksticks, Duckwads, etc(other than one board, the political one that NoT a sole G1F about)..it’s ban em. Where is AZ DuCK, SECDAWG, Anyone outside of Worshington?? Fk Worshington.

See what I did there??

Y’all are walling in something that ain’t fun…except for y’all. Keep the circle jerk going. It won’t end well except to argue amongst yourselves…

JMT here.

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    SECDAWG said:

Yep, that’s most of y’all guys here, from @RaceBannon to @backthepack …(oldest to diapers)

Hate to say it men, I may be out of my element here, and maybe just off-season talk, but it seems to be a dying board(and man, I hate it, I really enjoy y’all and here).. And it’s because of many here. Y’all fucking run them off. Why? Echo chamber. Or need to, “stay on sidelines and learn”…or whatever it is y’all like to say..y’all have, well, some of y’all, have advocated me to be banded many times. And I have. And I have spoke with DJ about it.

Man, we(WE) Need as many controversial folks as We? Can get. Somehow they get banned. And IMO, it’s no help from the peanut gallery(most of You dummies)…

I check this board everyday, well, almost every day and it takes me about 5 minutes to see what I saw the evening before. That ain’t good. I want to have an hour to catch up on. But there is an “echo” chamber here. And anyone that speaks of the SEC, drunks, trolls, OOC, fucksticks, Duckwads, etc(other than one board, the political one that NoT a sole G1F about)..it’s ban em. Where is AZ DuCK, SECDAWG, Anyone outside of Worshington?? Fk Worshington.

See what I did there??

Y’all are walling in something that ain’t fun…except for y’all. Keep the circle jerk going. It won’t end well except to argue amongst yourselves…

JMT here.

• SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    edited July 2023
    dnc said:

SECDAWG said:

See what I did there??

JMT here.

That’s the wrong answer, @dnc .

And you oughta fucking know it. Actually, you just proved what I’m saying. You are one of the ones that’s not helping.

I’m here to help. Not torpedo DJ board
    edited July 2023
    Glad you’re on here @dnc ..

WTF is your thoughts on making this board better?

Is it catchy memes? Or shit talk?
    edited July 2023
    Shit, guess Pearl got him. Darn.

Don’t seem like anyone here wants serious discussion, including folks like my pod that migrated just north of me, @dnc

Just catchy memes, old posts, old threads, catchy this and that…

Not good. Boring AF. Will bode well, I spect…
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    SECDAWG said:

dnc said:

SECDAWG said:

See what I did there??

JMT here.

That’s the wrong answer, @dnc .

And you oughta fucking know it. Actually, you just proved what I’m saying. You are one of the ones that’s not helping.

I’m here to help. Not torpedo DJ board
    It’s a long off-season with a staff that doesn’t chase off-season natties. The bored will be back to itself when the season starts.

We? just need more tim.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,236
    I hated that bitch Lillith so much.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,167
    SECDAWG said:

See what I did there??

JMT here.

Agreed

You are out of your element.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,794
    Is this a way of asking to have your account banned?
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,421 Swaye's Wigwam
    Agreed. Some of you edgelords aren't as tuff as youd like to believe. The echo is real.

If that comment puckered your hairy sphincter at all well...