Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

It was definitely was Hunter

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

hardhat said:

One of the most secure buildings in the world and we JUST CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHO.

Now do the January 6 "bomber" that the FBI has no interest in finding.
    The FBI secured data from banks and cell carriers to track phones and banking activities in the area of the Capitol on J6th.

But they can’t/won’t find that one person on video in the middle of the night, sitting on an easily identifiable park bench.

But we’re not supposed to distrust the FBI according to Dazzler’s team because THAT’S the REAL threat to DeMoCrAcY.

Third Fucking Clown World.

Sounds like you are a conspiritard.

Taking known facts, the gathering of info on individuals on J6th by our government and applying those methods to find the pipe bomb guy is logical.

The government not doing that or not informing the public they have, is cause for reasonable suspicion.

The collapse of buildings on 9-11 could probably be explained by a first year structural engineering student with the proper amount of info. One also not prone to believe in conspiratard theories.

HTH.
    Conspiritards are batting a 1000.
    Not where 9-11 is concerned.

Or the moon landing.

Or flat earth loons.
    Hasn't been proven one way or another. Yet.
    Nope. It's up to the conspiratards to prove these events are not true.

We landed on the Moon.
    The earth is still round.
    9-11 buildings collapsed due to their unique designs.
    Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

hardhat said:

The FBI secured data from banks and cell carriers to track phones and banking activities in the area of the Capitol on J6th.

But they can’t/won’t find that one person on video in the middle of the night, sitting on an easily identifiable park bench.

But we’re not supposed to distrust the FBI according to Dazzler’s team because THAT’S the REAL threat to DeMoCrAcY.

Taking known facts, the gathering of info on individuals on J6th by our government and applying those methods to find the pipe bomb guy is logical.

The government not doing that or not informing the public they have, is cause for reasonable suspicion.

The collapse of buildings on 9-11 could probably be explained by a first year structural engineering student with the proper amount of info. One also not prone to believe in conspiratard theories.

HTH.
    But I gave you a documentary with a group of the best engineers and architects and college professors in the world giving their expert opinions and you refused to even watch and called them conspiratards without ever hearing their evidence.

I guess you will believe the first year student and everything the guberment tells you? (Rhetorical)

This is just fucking sad.

I've watched enough of that BS.

You can choose to believe it.

And I can choose to believe the "narrative."
    pawz said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

hardhat said:

HTH.
    But I gave you a documentary with a group of the best engineers and architects and college professors in the world giving their expert opinions and you refused to even watch and called them conspiratards without ever hearing their evidence.

I guess you will believe the first year student and everything the guberment tells you? (Rhetorical)

46Quook prefers the safety of the establishment narrative. Simple fact.

You're unwell.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,155 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

hardhat said:

HTH.

46Quook prefers the safety of the establishment narrative. Simple fact.

You're unwell.
    Self aware.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,968
    46XiJCAB said:

The WH insinuated a couple of days ago that it was most likely one of the construction workers. Without any evidence and not saying it outright. That POS spokes dude did his job.

Truck driver who killed Biden's wife and kid drank his lunch.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,327 Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

hardhat said:

HTH.
    Conspiritards are batting a 1000.
    Not where 9-11 is concerned.

Or the moon landing.

Or flat earth loons.
    Hasn't been proven one way or another. Yet.
    Nope. It's up to the conspiratards to prove these events are not true.

We landed on the Moon.
    The earth is still round.
    9-11 buildings collapsed due to their unique designs.
    I don't believe things outright these days when the government is involved. I trust them lees than Hunter.
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:
    Think of all the garbage we're not just expected to swallow.

They don't know who left the coke in the White House.
    Epstein killed himself and all the cameras malfunctioned on the very same day he did so and the guards all falsified their duty logs on that exact same day.
    They don't know who the pipe bomber was on Jan. 6th.
    They don't know who leaked the Dobbs decision at the Supreme Court.
    Ray Epps was just a civilian at the Jan. 6th protest encouraging people to go into the Capitol but he wasn't arrested because he didn't violate any laws.

How are we and our corrupt government and media any different from the old Soviet Union? Has it always been this way and I've just been blind to it all? How are we a functioning democratic republic at this point? We're obviously not.

The senate is talking about charging Trump with sedition for telling people to march peacefully and respect the police.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,616 Founders Club
    Well son of a bitch
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,976
    edited July 2023
    Obviously I don't really give a fuck if somebody wants to do cocaine. But the fact that somebody could somehow get it into the Whitehouse and then not get caught after a thorough investigation is laughable.

If this were true, then it means the White House has massive holes in its security which just simply isn't believable.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,713 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:
    Think of all the garbage we're not just expected to swallow.

They don't know who left the coke in the White House.
    Epstein killed himself and all the cameras malfunctioned on the very same day he did so and the guards all falsified their duty logs on that exact same day.
    They don't know who the pipe bomber was on Jan. 6th.
    They don't know who leaked the Dobbs decision at the Supreme Court.
    Ray Epps was just a civilian at the Jan. 6th protest encouraging people to go into the Capitol but he wasn't arrested because he didn't violate any laws.

How are we and our corrupt government and media any different from the old Soviet Union? Has it always been this way and I've just been blind to it all? How are we a functioning democratic republic at this point? We're obviously not.

The difference is the old Soviet bloc knew their elites were full of shit and corrupt. The elites had already killed the useful idiots.

The US useful idiots are still drinking the Koolaid while alive.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,821 Founders Club
    edited July 2023
    The media has always been a mouthpiece for the government and used to have a monopoly. But it was a different government. Most democrats loved the country and were tuff liberals. The outliers on the left and the right were ignored

Nixon and Reagan broke them then Rush Limbaugh finished them off. Watergate and CIA plant Bob Woodward inspired a generation of activist journalists who put party over country and stuff like truth

Trump just hit the accelerator on it and now we are good and fucked

Also the left took over schools and institutions and government and the FBI and DOJ and are well on their way to ruining the military
  • BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,370
    46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

hardhat said:

HTH.

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

hardhat said:

HTH.

You've clearly watched none of what I linked for you...but that's ok, it's your choice.
    Believe what you want.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,323

Obviously I don't really give a fuck if somebody wants to do cocaine. But the fact that somebody could somehow get it into the Whitehouse and then not get caught after a thorough investigation is laughable.

If this were true, then it means the White House has massive holes in its security which just simply isn't believable.

The holes are that family doesn't get checked... everyone else except maybe the very top level staffers, like cabinet picks are searched...
    Tell me it isn't a 4th world dictatorship! This is rediculous. BidenBros will prance around giggling. And I do mean prance.

The former FBI agent who served as the supervisor of the federal investigation into Hunter Biden at the IRS confirmed key portions of the whistleblower testimony concerning alleged political interference by the Biden administration into the investigation, Republicans on the House Oversight Committee said Monday.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/former-fbi-agent-confirms-key-details-of-hunter-biden-whistleblower-testimony-gop-says
  • BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,370
    Sledog said:

Tell me it isn't a 4th world dictatorship! This is rediculous. BidenBros will prance around giggling. And I do mean prance.

The former FBI agent who served as the supervisor of the federal investigation into Hunter Biden at the IRS confirmed key portions of the whistleblower testimony concerning alleged political interference by the Biden administration into the investigation, Republicans on the House Oversight Committee said Monday.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/former-fbi-agent-confirms-key-details-of-hunter-biden-whistleblower-testimony-gop-says

Was that misspelling on purpose?
    Dictator/commie/"red"iculous.
    If so...ISWYDT .)