Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

"Sound of Freedom" True Story of A Federal Agent Turned Child Protector

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,809
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

hardhat said:

RoadTrip said:

haie said:

I MISS WASHINGTON DAMNIT!!
    So the theater was full tonight. It was a good movie with a powerful message. Please go see this movie, pass the torch and do something small to stem the tide of evil. There's been a 5000% increase in child trafficking in the last 5 years. There are more slaves in the world today than there has ever been, even when it was legal. The greatest destination of child sex slaves is the United States of America.
    hhusky said this isn't true!
    In addition to being a Merit Scholar and starting HS QB, @HHusky is, always has been, and always will be, a Pervert.
    Chodeler, pervert, same same.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861
    hardhat said:

RoadTrip said:

haie said:

I MISS WASHINGTON DAMNIT!!
    So the theater was full tonight. It was a good movie with a powerful message. Please go see this movie, pass the torch and do something small to stem the tide of evil. There's been a 5000% increase in child trafficking in the last 5 years. There are more slaves in the world today than there has ever been, even when it was legal. The greatest destination of child sex slaves is the United States of America.
    hhusky said this isn't true!
    But more importantly, has @AOG looked into it?

• Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The Rolling Stone-inadvertently makes a good point (pretty much the only way that happens for them lately). Just like other violent crime, most sexual abuse victims know their attacker in some form or another.

Haven't seen the movie yet so I don't know if the gist was about strangers plucking kids off the street or that sex trafficking is real and all around us.

Maybe Hollywood is afraid of this because of all the grooming that ACTUALLY HAPPENS WITHIN THEIR OWN INDUSTRY?

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,235
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

The Rolling Stone-inadvertently makes a good point (pretty much the only way that happens for them lately). Just like other violent crime, most sexual abuse victims know their attacker in some form or another.

Haven't seen the movie yet so I don't know if the gist was about strangers plucking kids off the street or that sex trafficking is real and all around us.

Maybe Hollywood is afraid of this because of all the grooming that ACTUALLY HAPPENS WITHIN THEIR OWN INDUSTRY?

It is happening all around you. Well over 2mm new kids are sold into sex trafficking every year. It's a digustingly profitable business. Again, the United States is the #1 offender.
  • Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RoadTrip said:

It is happening all around you. Well over 2mm new kids are sold into sex trafficking every year. It's a digustingly profitable business. Again, the United States is the #1 offender.
    Yes- I'm aware of this. Read my original comment.

Follow up comment is this is usually done by people the victim knows. Hollywood grooms, of course they would pan the movie.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,121
    https://www.rawstory.com/amp/actor-pushes-qanon-theory-of-infant-blood-drinking-while-promoting-film-screening-for-donald-trump-2662275017

I can’t imagine why this movie would be associated with QAnon.

Caviezel also talked about a QAnon theory that claims liberal elites — often in Hollywood – drink the blood of infants to obtain their adrenochrome.

"That's why the devil wants to kill him, wants to hurt them," he insisted. "It's always been this way since Pharaoh and then to Herod and now but more than ever and enslaving them and doing many, many things including organ harvesting and adrenochroming. And I will say that until I'm, you know, I'm dead."
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    MelloDawg said:

https://www.rawstory.com/amp/actor-pushes-qanon-theory-of-infant-blood-drinking-while-promoting-film-screening-for-donald-trump-2662275017

Caviezel also talked about a QAnon theory that claims liberal elites — often in Hollywood – drink the blood of infants to obtain their adrenochrome.

"That's why the devil wants to kill him, wants to hurt them," he insisted. "It's always been this way since Pharaoh and then to Herod and now but more than ever and enslaving them and doing many, many things including organ harvesting and adrenochroming. And I will say that until I'm, you know, I'm dead."

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

You should tell 60 Minutes that

They believed the guy in 2014
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,809
    Bob_C said:

MelloDawg said:

You are still the only one here who knows what qanon is.
    Mello and the left and Qanon. No such thing exists. There is Q and there are Anons. No organization of any kind. But we're talking Mello stupid here. My dirty skivvies in the hamper have a higher IQ.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,121
    Bob_C said:

MelloDawg said:

That’s weird, I don’t remember explaining it to anyone.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,941
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

Bob_C said:

MelloDawg said:

That’s weird, I don’t remember explaining it to anyone.
    You sarcastically said you can't imagine why it would be associated with it. Doesn't that require knowledge of the comparison?
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,175
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

MelloDawg said:

Mello and the left and Qanon. No such thing exists. There is Q and there are Anons. No organization of any kind. But we're talking Mello stupid here. My dirty skivvies in the hamper have a higher IQ.
    The rabble isn’t well organized defense.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    DemonRATS are openly trying to make it legal for adults to have sex with children. They want to cut their breasts and dicks off or put fake ones on to satisfy their satanic fetishism. CA just denied a law which would have made pedophilia a more stringent crime. These people need to be 6 feet under. I'm talking about you Her Dazzler you cowardly simp of a man.
  • Options
    RoadTrip said:

DemonRATS are openly trying to make it legal for adults to have sex with children. They want to cut their breasts and dicks off or put fake ones on to satisfy their satanic fetishism. CA just denied a law which would have made pedophilia a more stringent crime. These people need to be 6 feet under. I'm talking about you Her Dazzler you cowardly simp of a man.
    Hair of the dog? Looks like you’ve overdone it.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

You still crying cunt?
  • Options
    RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

You still crying cunt?
    Leave some crazy for the other girls, please.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

You still crying cunt?
    Leave some crazy for the other girls, please.
    Your daughters are too fat
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes