Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Worst Hardcore Husky Poster of all-time

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,866
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Spooge
    LawDawg1 said:

Can I self-nominate?

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,916
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

EwaDawg said:

Invalid pole without Puppy (invalid) er uh DaMoan

I can't put Damone in that realm. Not even close. I always enjoyed his interactions, especially going back to the doucheman.com days. And if you saw through his schtick, you knew he cared deeply about Husky football. Not sure what happened over the past couple years, but it just seemed like he got stuck in that character and dug a hole he couldn't come back from.
    @MikeDamone is a founding father and in the HOF, ergo he can't be in this conversation.

But the anti-doog mind virus broke his brain.
  • Options
    seatownfunkseatownfunk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 802
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

TheHB said:

EwaDawg said:

I can't put Damone in that realm. Not even close. I always enjoyed his interactions, especially going back to the doucheman.com days. And if you saw through his schtick, you knew he cared deeply about Husky football. Not sure what happened over the past couple years, but it just seemed like he got stuck in that character and dug a hole he couldn't come back from.
    @MikeDamone is a founding father and in the HOF, ergo he can't be in this conversation.

IIRC, it was on HHB where he had the classic line, "Can't type going 90mph on I-5 while snorting lines off of a hooker's ass."

He never really recovered from having his daughter doxxed by "us" when she was in high school. He shared too much about her track meets and then shoved an incredible amount of sand up his vag as a result.

"So I'm at a bar."
  • Options
    coronabruincoronabruin Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Honda(Hondo)
    I can't put sven in that realm. Not even close. I always enjoyed his citrus, especially going back to the dawgboard.com days. And if you saw through his schtick, you knew he cared deeply about SEC football. Not sure what happened over the past couple years, but it just seemed like Trump fucked his mom in the ass and dug her out. Couldn’t cum back from that!
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

TheHB said:

EwaDawg said:

I think DaMoan thought he contributed more as a founding father than even Stalin thought he did. I was not around for the first year or so - so I will take Stalin's word for it over Damoan's frequent self-promoting claim.

Yes, there was a time when he was funny and contributed in significant ways but that was much closer to the beginning than to the end.

Maybe I just saw the drop off before most.

I do know I called him out years before most others did as his schtick had grown old and tired and rarely had any new wrinkles.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,484
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    3-4 the last 7.

You forgot the unofficial forfeit for the COVID season dodge.
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

TheHB said:

EwaDawg said:

IIRC, it was on HHB where he had the classic line, "Can't type going 90mph on I-5 while snorting lines off of a hooker's ass."

He never really recovered from having his daughter doxxed by "us" when she was in high school. He shared too much about her track meets and then shoved an incredible amount of sand up his vag as a result.

"So I'm at a bar."
    Pics?
  • Options
    HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,005
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    TruBlu
    dnc said:

Why do you hate @OZONE

He ever post here after that flying boat crash was in the news? I always wondered.
  • Options
    Geevis_and_ButtheadGeevis_and_Butthead Member Posts: 985
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    AZDuck = total fucking pussy
  • Options
    gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Spooge was like a strange combination of funny (laughing at him not with him), creepy (pics of his women and him posing) and sad (guy clearly going off the deep end and craving to be accepted.

Entertaining and cringe worthy all in one shit sandwich...
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,866
    Founders Club
    Spooge
    gmo said:

Spooge was like a strange combination of funny (laughing at him not with him), creepy (pics of his women and him posing) and sad (guy clearly going off the deep end and craving to be accepted.

Entertaining and cringe worthy all in one shit sandwich...

I blame the PTSD from his time on the front lines of the ….. Air Force?
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,273
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

TheHB said:

EwaDawg said:

"So I'm at a bar."
    Wait that happened?
    I know we made Damone’s daughter jokes for a while but she was really doxxed? No bueno
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited July 2023
    46 Or TB—whichever alias cheswick uses on here
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Spooge
    whlinder said:

TheHB said:

EwaDawg said:

"So I'm at a bar."
    Wait that happened?
    I know we made Damone’s daughter jokes for a while but she was really doxxed? No bueno
    Some weirdo basically went through a couple of women’s sports rosters at UW and figured out who Damone’s daughter was. This was back on HHB.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,916
    Swaye's Wigwam

whlinder said:

TheHB said:

EwaDawg said:

"So I'm at a bar."
    Wait that happened?
    Some weirdo basically went through a couple of women’s sports rosters at UW and figured out who Damone’s daughter was. This was back on HHB.
    Creepy AF.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,045
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Sven is a fucking legend.

Who the fuck is spooge?
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    Easy choice. Do better Tom!

whlinder said:

TheHB said:

EwaDawg said:

"So I'm at a bar."
    Wait that happened?
    Is she dead? @trublue ...