Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Should Garland be impeached?

46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

The question was posed to RDS and Trump.

RDS said if a cabinet member is behaving like Garland he has opened himself up and it needs to be “pursued.”

Trump said, “I’m gonna leave it up to them.”

I like what I’m hearing from RDS this week. Very unBushie like stances.

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,802
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    Founders Club
    While I like what RDS said, you of all people should be pleased with Trump’s response. You have been pointing out how Trump has been his own worst enemy and now that he shows some restraint because that is what is called for with a leading question like this you still complain??? Your TDS and obsession is doing harm and you can't see it.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Pursued

Right

Bush speak for nothing
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,954
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Fuck wrong thread.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bob_C said:

Fuck wrong thread.

Deserves multiple threads
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,802
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

Fuck wrong thread.

Deserves multiple threads
    Gotta keep @PostGameOrangeSlices busy.

• Options
    edited June 2023
    RoadTrip said:

While I like what RDS said, you of all people should be pleased with Trump’s response. You have been pointing out how Trump has been his own worst enemy and now that he shows some restraint because that is what is called for with a leading question like this you still complain??? Your TDS and obsession is doing harm and you can't see it.

It’s a comparison and one candidate had the correct response and the other punted. I’m surprised Trump supporters are not somewhat dumbfounded by his response. They all seem to want Garland impeached. I could be wrong.

I was told that I needed to provide reasons to vote for RDS. Comparing him to Trump is required since they’re the only two that matter.

I get it that no one here likes anyone to point these things out. But honestly IDGAF and it’s gonna be what I do here until this thing is over. If you don’t like it stop reading my poasts.

Here comes the obvious Race retort 3,2,1…
  • Options

Pursued

Right

Bush speak for nothing

As opposed to just punting it to the House. Garland should be impeached. It’s obvious he lied to Congress about not blocking charges against Hunter.

Trump’s response was odd given his constant reminders that the “Bidden” family is a criminal enterprise.

RDS didn’t punt. He described Garland’s actions and said impeachment should be pursued.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It's up to the house

To "pursue" it

Beyond pressing

Rove speak is back
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    Founders Club
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,830
    I think "Imprisoned" sounds better.
  • Options
    BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,093
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

It’s a comparison and one candidate had the correct response and the other punted. I’m surprised Trump supporters are not somewhat dumbfounded by his response. They all seem to want Garland impeached. I could be wrong.

I was told that I needed to provide reasons to vote for RDS. Comparing him to Trump is required since they’re the only two that matter.

I get it that no one here likes anyone to point these things out. But honestly IDGAF and it’s gonna be what I do here until this thing is over. If you don’t like it stop reading my poasts.

Is it a bored wide concensus that "one had the correct response" or is that just your opinion?

If I'm Trump its a no win question but Im going to defer to the appropriate channels to address this.
    I actually believe that is the smartest move for optics given the situation or else He's going to get dragged through the mud and crucified by MSM because he wants revenge against the man trying to ruin him and orange man verwy verwy bad!

As an onlooker, concerning Garlands actions, my personal opinion would be yes, I believe an investigation should be started if it hasn't already.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,183
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

As an onlooker, concerning Garlands actions, my personal opinion would be yes, I believe an investigation should be started if it hasn't already.
    Agreed. Unlike so much of what Representative Meathead does, this should actually be looked into.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

Agreed. Unlike so much of what Representative Meathead does, this should actually be looked into.
    Biden is toast

This proves it
  • Options

HHusky said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

Biden is toast

This proves it
    LIPO

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

Biden is toast

This proves it
    LIPO

If you lose the enduring love of HHusky you're out

We've been waiting for the pivot
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

Biden is toast

This proves it
    LIPO

If you lose the enduring love of HHusky you're out

We've been waiting for the pivot
    I'll await the outcome. I see you won't.
  • Options

It's up to the house

To "pursue" it

Beyond pressing

Rove speak is back

RDS agrees with what the House is doing.

That’s the takeaway.

Your guy punted Race.

That’s his call if he’s not interested in really going at the “deep state.”
  • Options
    Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

Is it a bored wide concensus that "one had the correct response" or is that just your opinion?

If I'm Trump its a no win question but Im going to defer to the appropriate channels to address this.
    I actually believe that is the smartest move for optics given the situation or else He's going to get dragged through the mud and crucified by MSM because he wants revenge against the man trying to ruin him and orange man verwy verwy bad!

Good grief obviously it’s my opinion. And it’s correct. Trump rants about the deep state and when he has the chance to agree that Garland should be impeached, he shrinks.