Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Tucker gets it

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,257 Founders Club

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,257 Founders Club
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/mar/23/ron-desantis-ukraine-war-russia-territorial-dispute

Ron DeSantis has reversed his position on Ukraine, after facing widespread criticism for calling the Russian invasion a “territorial dispute”.

Speaking to Fox Nation in an interview to be broadcast in full on Thursday, the Florida governor and probable contender for the Republican presidential nomination said his “territorial dispute” remark had been “mischaracterised”.

“Obviously, Russia invaded – that was wrong,” he said. “They invaded Crimea and took that in 2014 – that was wrong.”

He made his “territorial dispute” remark last week, in answer to the Fox News host Tucker Carlson. The remark aligned DeSantis with Trump but also prompted fierce criticism across the political spectrum.

On Wednesday, Reed Galen, a Republican strategist turned anti-Trump campaigner, said: “DeSantis is a conventional politician. They’re polling like mad and found his Ukraine position is unpopular with general election Republicans. Also, donors hate it.”

Bingo
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,383 Founders Club
    If Tucker keeps telling truths he may get suicided. I do not believe this arrest boils down to simply the DIMC and it's allies throughout DC wanting to take Trump out because of Ukraine. I think it is part of it, but just one facet. But we should still all have Tucker in the Death Pool.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,915 Standard Supporter
    I agree with Tucker 100%
    Tucker did not spare Trump either. He nailed how easy it was to sucker him because of his desire to be loved and his reward of anyone who sucks up to him. That was obviously his big weakness

Now I'll get thrown out of the cult

Our choice is hoping Trump learned something or trusting DeSantis not to be an establishment plant

I need to hear stronger condemnation of the Ukraine war from Ron. Not mealy mouthed fool the voters placate the donors stuff
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,470 Founders Club

Tucker did not spare Trump either. He nailed how easy it was to sucker him because of his desire to be loved and his reward of anyone who sucks up to him. That was obviously his big weakness

Our choice is hoping Trump learned something or trusting DeSantis not to be an establishment plant

I need to hear stronger condemnation of the Ukraine war from Ron. Not mealy mouthed fool the voters placate the donors stuff

Tucker is scheduled to interview Ron at some conservative event in the next 10 days.

Stay tuned. It’s gonna get hawt in chat.

pawz said:

Tucker is scheduled to interview Ron at some conservative event in the next 10 days.

That will be a big moment for DeSantis

pawz said:

46Quook is gonna let him have it.

Smart money bets on a punt - 4th and inches on opponents 42 yard line.

• Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,360 Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

pawz said:

Good opportunity to tell the military industrial complex to fuck off. Won’t happen though.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,844 Standard Supporter
    pawz said:

Tucker is about 6-1. Is Ron going to stand on a stool?

• LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,328
    Trump 24: Fuck You 2 electric boogaloo

https://youtu.be/TEHekdQSiXg

Rise and repeat but louder and bigger
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    Bob_C said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Good opportunity to tell the military industrial complex to fuck off. Won’t happen though.
    Trump signed the largest military budget in history in 2018. The MIC’s Big 5 benefitted handsomely.

Now if you’re saying he should tell them to fuck off over feeding at the Ukraine trough, then he does that if he’s asked “is ending the War a priority?”

The fuck off answer is “Yes” it is.

I remember when this video dropped June '16.

My anticipation for a Trump presidency was building, but this was the confirmation bias (Hi @dnc!) when I knew for fucking certain he would beat Hillary.

Until proven otherwise, I can't see how ballot harvesters will ever let him win again.

FMFUFE

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Trump signed the largest military budget in history in 2018. The MIC’s Big 5 benefitted handsomely.

Now if you’re saying he should tell them to fuck off over feeding at the Ukraine trough, then he does that if he’s asked “is ending the War a priority?”

Trump was far too pro war from my personal viewpoint. Ron is worse until proven otherwise.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,154 Standard Supporter
    Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Trump was far too pro war from my personal viewpoint. Ron is worse until proven otherwise.
    ? I wouldn't say offing Soleimani was pro-war. Neither was planning on exiting Afghanistan or telling NATO to start ponying up. Trump's for years were remarkably quiet. Gave it a shot with trying to settle down Rocket Man. Had the Arab countries distancing from Iran and coming to grips with Israel. Our energy program had Russian oil revenue way down. So, got some examples of Trump being too pro-war?

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

? I wouldn't say offing Soleimani was pro-war. Neither was planning on exiting Afghanistan or telling NATO to start ponying up. Trump's for years were remarkably quiet. Gave it a shot with trying to settle down Rocket Man. Had the Arab countries distancing from Iran and coming to grips with Israel. Our energy program had Russian oil revenue way down. So, got some examples of Trump being too pro-war?
    On my curve, he's been the best by far.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,707 Founders Club
    pawz said:

My anticipation for a Trump presidency was building, but this was the confirmation bias (Hi @dnc!) when I knew for fucking certain he would beat Hillary.

Until proven otherwise, I can't see how ballot harvesters will ever let him win again.

FMFUFE

It's more than just ballot harvesting. Clean and purge the voting roles. It should be simple and verifiable with the technology we? have.
    RoadTrip said:

pawz said:

FMFUFE

It's more than just ballot harvesting. Clean and purge the voting roles. It should be simple and verifiable with the technology we? have.
    If you cleaned/purged the voter rolls they then wouldn't have the ballots available to harvest. So it won't happen.

However, I'm SHOCKED this actually happened in LA where they cleared off something like 1.3m dead or moved voters from the rolls.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,518 Standard Supporter
    pawz said:

RoadTrip said:

pawz said:

FMFUFE

If you cleaned/purged the voter rolls they then wouldn't have the ballots available to harvest. So it won't happen.

However, I'm SHOCKED this actually happened in LA where they cleared off something like 1.3m dead or moved voters from the rolls.

I wonder if I voted last election in Kali? They still had me on the rolls and sent a mail in ballot to my old address.
    Sledog said:

pawz said:

RoadTrip said:

pawz said:

FMFUFE

I wonder if I voted last election in Kali? They still had me on the rolls and sent a mail in ballot to my old address.
    You should be able to find out. Voter rolls are a matter of public record.

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    The are so brazen and radical because they believe they will never lose power. IF Trump is elected he will bring the hammer and prosecute. The dems set the standard of political hell.