Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

When you've lost Butterball . . .

HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
https://thehill.com/homenews/4044452-barr-presenting-trump-as-victim-after-indictment-is-ridiculous/

“And this idea of presenting Trump as a victim here, a victim of a witch hunt is ridiculous.”

https://news.yahoo.com/barr-gop-spouting-big-lies-165235208.html

“So, there are two big lies, I think, that are out there right now,” Barr said. “One is all these other presidents took all these documents. Those were situations where they arranged with the archives to set up special space under the management, control, and security provided by the archivists to temporarily put documents until the libraries were ready. These were not people just putting them in their basement, OK.”

The second lie, according to Barr, is the notion that a president has “complete authority” to declare any document “personal.”

“It’s facially ridiculous. That opinion had to do with the distinction between official records, which are records prepared by government agencies for the purpose of government action, and personal documents, as opposed to official documents, which are things prepared by the President, such as a diary or notes, which are not used in the government’s deliberations,” Barr said.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yeah the garage

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,021
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Claiming that PIPS, barry, the dementia patient and Trump had the same level of even handed scrutiny from the DOJ and FBI is a lie. Ignoring wrong doing and engaging in a 7 year vendetta against Trump is the very definition of a witch hunt. I'm happy to have an equal application of the law. Team dazzler is happy to have corrupt hands on the scale. Either apply the law equally or don't apply it at all.
  • Options

Yeah the garage

intent matters

Daddy has confessed to his intent

publicly and on tape
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I would sign off of Biden Trump and Hillary being taken off the table. No need for prison. Just say of course they all did it and if it disqualifies one it does them all
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,817
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Yeah the garage

intent matters

publicly and on tape
    lol you can't even get the statute right
  • Options
    edited June 2023

Claiming that PIPS, barry, the dementia patient and Trump had the same level of even handed scrutiny from the DOJ and FBI is a lie. Ignoring wrong doing and engaging in a 7 year vendetta against Trump is the very definition of a witch hunt. I'm happy to have an equal application of the law. Team dazzler is happy to have corrupt hands on the scale. Either apply the law equally or don't apply it at all.

Another gal who won't read the indictment herd frum.

No reason to exclude Pence from your list of "preferential treatment" beneficiaries, is there?

But playing whack-a-mole with the documents is a somewhat distinguishing factor. As is disseminating the information to writers and political operatives.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Of course it's different different for Trump. Chapter 87

The media has no one to blame but themselves for no one believing anything they say

Other than idiots like H who think being wrong and lying for 7 years builds credibility
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,846
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Sources said:

HHusky said:

Yeah the garage

intent matters

publicly and on tape
    lol you can't even get the statute right
    Crackerjack lawyering at its finest.

• Options
    I think we're finally getting to the real issue: there was never any real depth to the supposed "patriotism" of some of the gals here. Race, Gasbag, pawz and a few others couldn't care less what Daddy did. To recap, he willfully and intentionally exposed the national security secrets of this country, putting American lives at risk, especially those actually serving this country. Not carelessly, intentionally.

I look forward to your very hollow Fourth of July poasts. Go fuck yourselves, ladies.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,077
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Yes, we lost you a long time ago.
  • Options
    SDCJRSDCJR Member Posts: 195
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    HHusky said:

I think we're finally getting to the real issue: there was never any real depth to the supposed "patriotism" of some of the gals here. Race, Gasbag, pawz and a few others couldn't care less what Daddy did. To recap, he willfully and intentionally exposed the national security secrets of this country, putting American lives at risk, especially those actually serving this country. Not carelessly, intentionally.

I look forward to your very hollow Fourth of July poasts. Go fuck yourselves, ladies.

Don’t think I have ever got into the back and forth insults done here? But you sir, are an f’ing moron.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Guzzler is big mad! 😅
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

You seem upset

Imagine voting for Biden and pretending you care about America
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,021
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

You seem upset

Imagine voting for Biden and pretending you care about America
    The dazzler was content to lie about and evade the illegalities of PIPS, barry, and the dementia patient for seven years and correspondingly lie about Trump's actions being illegal for seven years. At least he is consistent in his anti-American support for the leftard deep state.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029
    HHusky said:

https://thehill.com/homenews/4044452-barr-presenting-trump-as-victim-after-indictment-is-ridiculous/

“And this idea of presenting Trump as a victim here, a victim of a witch hunt is ridiculous.”

https://news.yahoo.com/barr-gop-spouting-big-lies-165235208.html

“So, there are two big lies, I think, that are out there right now,” Barr said. “One is all these other presidents took all these documents. Those were situations where they arranged with the archives to set up special space under the management, control, and security provided by the archivists to temporarily put documents until the libraries were ready. These were not people just putting them in their basement, OK.”

The second lie, according to Barr, is the notion that a president has “complete authority” to declare any document “personal.”

“It’s facially ridiculous. That opinion had to do with the distinction between official records, which are records prepared by government agencies for the purpose of government action, and personal documents, as opposed to official documents, which are things prepared by the President, such as a diary or notes, which are not used in the government’s deliberations,” Barr said.

Barr did not carry out his duties. Wireless POS deep stater.

He's a lot like you but thinner, smarter and better looking.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,846
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited June 2023
    HHusky said:

Somewhere a village has lost it’s idiot.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

So same as Hillary. Just minus the convenient “intent” part. Comey made sure we all understood that she’s just a fucking moron not to be trusted with any classified docs.

You have no fucking standards for DIMS.

Fuck off.