Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can we offer this Ukranian solider a scholarship?

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,966
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The midget dictator hates saving the earth.

Somebody call Greta.

• Options
    edited May 2023
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,757
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    trublue said:

PGOS:

What year were you born?

Do you realize our involvement in the Vietnam War was based on the infamous Gulf of Tonkin incident, which was admitted many years later to have been fiction propagated by our Government?

The Vietnam War was a classic MIC War.

The South Vietnamese government was corrupt as hell. Ring any bells, Ding Dong?

Before you berate the South Vietnamese military, remember it was our Congress that cut off funding after “Peace with Honor” was negotiated by Nixon and Kissinger.

I think its hopeless with PGOS, given his ignorance of the fact that China and Russia both supported and supplied the Viet Cong and North Vietnamese army throughout the war.

I doubt PGOS even knows the difference between the NVA and VC, in fact.
  • Options
    edited May 2023

trublue said:

PGOS:

What year were you born?

Do you realize our involvement in the Vietnam War was based on the infamous Gulf of Tonkin incident, which was admitted many years later to have been fiction propagated by our Government?

Before you berate the South Vietnamese military, remember it was our Congress that cut off funding after “Peace with Honor” was negotiated by Nixon and Kissinger.

I think its hopeless with PGOS, given his ignorance of the fact that China and Russia both supported and supplied the Viet Cong and North Vietnamese army throughout the war.

Well, when you weren't born for another 25 or 30 years after the war ended, that's how it goes.

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,757
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

trublue said:

PGOS:

What year were you born?

Well, when you weren't born for another 25 years after the war ended, that's how it goes.

"Vichy France" probably gives him aneurysms, for as we know, the war in the Balkans had nothing to do with Ottoman history, so says PGOS.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,107
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

trublue said:

PGOS:

What year were you born?

He’s a good googler, and Wikipedia savant though. Not AOG level, but approaching it.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,626
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Keep circle jerking dipshits

• Options
    Founders Club
    edited May 2023
    Fear not, staunch Tug comrades. The leader of Wagner is feeling great!

CHRIST

Onward to Berlin! 3 day operation!

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,310
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

The most important part of the CNN town hall tonight:

“Do you want Ukraine to win this war the Mexican drug cartels to own our Southern border or the US federal government?”

Agreed.

Both can be done.

You guys act like the US can only have one interest at a time. While sounding poor and bitching about such a small amount of your tax dollars.

PGOS supports the American Empire. Staunch patriot he is.

You guys should get deported to Serbia or Russia. I hear its paradise.
    The United States was founded in direct opposition to Empire.

Go back to Britain, Limey Checkers.

Things change. No where in the Constitution does it say you can't have bases all over the world, including two former enemies that you beat in a two front war at the same time. Japan and Germany went from Nazi to ally because the US realized it needed to carry the biggest stick and keep the filth in check.

You geniuses are literally begging for a return to a multi-polar world, and all you have to do is look at history to see how well that goes.

It's America and its underlings now. Isolationism lost. You guys can larp around in Northern Idaho, I guess. Sovereign land!!!!11!!

Retards. Seriously.
    The difference is nukes. You once again ignore the US track record on Team America, World Police since the draw in Korea. If Europe won't defend itself, then why should we be the default protector of Ukraine? Germany is not an ally. It is a grifter nation taking Uncle Sugar for a free ride. Japan being closer to China is starting to act like an ally. All the action is with China today. Normal advice would be to keep your powder dry, not ship it off the Ukraine grifters.
    Nukes and Japan allying with China. Christ. Do you guys live your whole lives in fear of nukes? No one is nuking anyone.

China and Japan are not allies and never will be. That little WW2 thing I referenced? You have any idea what Japan did to all other Asians?

Asians hate Japanese.

And Japan has a fucking treaty with America.

I agree Europe should do more and that America has had some blunders. No question about that. France tries to be independent at least. And the UK does pretty well, as does Poland.

But USA is king and you guys should accept that instead of harkening for 1892 or whatever the fuck it is you want. Even "isolationist" America was fighting Mejicans and the Spanish in the Phillipines
    A "treaty" WOW. If we only had a piece of paper with Germany, we could have avoided World War II. Loved how our piece of paper kept North Vietnam out of South Vietnam. So we got Puerto Rico and the Philippines from Spain. And that was a huge benefit for us? The Mexican-American War was great successful land grab. We don't grab land or oil anymore, are you suggesting we start up again? For a King, we sure showed them in Iraq and Afghanistan. Seems strange that our President is bought and paid for by the chicoms and our ruling class doesn't seem the slightest bit interested. Some great Kingdom that.
    The United States isnt into the whole genocide thing or turning a population into glass.

That doesnt mean we cant do it if push comes to shove.

Kicking the shit out of an army =/= occupying a country without getting medieval

Learn the fucking difference

By the way, all that awesome Soviet shit the Iraqis had in Desert Storm 1 and 2? SAMs and tanks?

LOL
    The last war the US won involved turning a population or two into glass. Hope this helps

Russia was our ally

The American colony borrowed guerrilla warfare from @Swaye and took down an empire

Ho Chi Minh paid attention and so has everyone else since

Westlinn is right. Your boy Biden is selling America for parts. Chatch is right. Biden surrendered our energy advantage without a shot being fired

But I'm sure Ukraine is different

For fucks sake
    I didnt vote for Biden you fucking dinosaur
    You just support him

A distinction without a difference
    No. I dont

Enjoy your tribalism
    We? need more fucking tribalism
  • Options
    RoadTrip said:

“Do you want Ukraine to win this war the Mexican drug cartels to own our Southern border or the US federal government?”

Agreed.

Both can be done.

You guys act like the US can only have one interest at a time. While sounding poor and bitching about such a small amount of your tax dollars.

Things change. No where in the Constitution does it say you can't have bases all over the world, including two former enemies that you beat in a two front war at the same time. Japan and Germany went from Nazi to ally because the US realized it needed to carry the biggest stick and keep the filth in check.

You geniuses are literally begging for a return to a multi-polar world, and all you have to do is look at history to see how well that goes.

It's America and its underlings now. Isolationism lost. You guys can larp around in Northern Idaho, I guess. Sovereign land!!!!11!!

Retards. Seriously.
    The difference is nukes. You once again ignore the US track record on Team America, World Police since the draw in Korea. If Europe won't defend itself, then why should we be the default protector of Ukraine? Germany is not an ally. It is a grifter nation taking Uncle Sugar for a free ride. Japan being closer to China is starting to act like an ally. All the action is with China today. Normal advice would be to keep your powder dry, not ship it off the Ukraine grifters.
    Nukes and Japan allying with China. Christ. Do you guys live your whole lives in fear of nukes? No one is nuking anyone.

China and Japan are not allies and never will be. That little WW2 thing I referenced? You have any idea what Japan did to all other Asians?

Asians hate Japanese.

I agree Europe should do more and that America has had some blunders. No question about that. France tries to be independent at least. And the UK does pretty well, as does Poland.

But USA is king and you guys should accept that instead of harkening for 1892 or whatever the fuck it is you want. Even "isolationist" America was fighting Mejicans and the Spanish in the Phillipines
    A "treaty" WOW. If we only had a piece of paper with Germany, we could have avoided World War II. Loved how our piece of paper kept North Vietnam out of South Vietnam. So we got Puerto Rico and the Philippines from Spain. And that was a huge benefit for us? The Mexican-American War was great successful land grab. We don't grab land or oil anymore, are you suggesting we start up again? For a King, we sure showed them in Iraq and Afghanistan. Seems strange that our President is bought and paid for by the chicoms and our ruling class doesn't seem the slightest bit interested. Some great Kingdom that.
    The United States isnt into the whole genocide thing or turning a population into glass.

Kicking the shit out of an army =/= occupying a country without getting medieval

By the way, all that awesome Soviet shit the Iraqis had in Desert Storm 1 and 2? SAMs and tanks?

LOL
    The last war the US won involved turning a population or two into glass. Hope this helps

Russia was our ally

The American colony borrowed guerrilla warfare from @Swaye and took down an empire

Westlinn is right. Your boy Biden is selling America for parts. Chatch is right. Biden surrendered our energy advantage without a shot being fired

For fucks sake
    You just support him

No. I dont

Enjoy your tribalism
    @PostGameOrangeSlices is about the only member of the Branch Covidian Khazarian tribe.

The other 99% know Ukraine is all bullshit.

• Options
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,037
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    RoadTrip said:

Agreed.

Both can be done.

Retards. Seriously.

Asians hate Japanese.

LOL

Russia was our ally

For fucks sake
    You just support him

No. I dont

Enjoy your tribalism
    America First is hate speech according to our Ukrainian flag wavers.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,107
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

CHRIST

Did we win yet?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

CHRIST

Did we win yet?
    Pretty much
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited May 2023

Trust the science, Khazarian.

Such a stupid take.

Russia now has NATO at their largerst land border and is still gettin pulverized trying to advance.

Congrats, Russia!
  • Options

Such a stupid take.

Russia now has NATO at their largerst land border and is still gettin pulverized trying to advance.

Congrats, Russia!
    Why is is stupid, Khazarian?

War good. Putin bad.

• Options
    Founders Club

Such a stupid take.

Congrats, Russia!

War good. Putin bad.

Because Russia could BE in Nato if it wanted to.

This is a genocidal land grab that Putin thought he could easily get away with.

After all, the last two trial runs went flawlessly in Georgia, then in Crimea and Donbas.

Whoops.

You and you ilk bending over backwards to justify this shit is retarded.
  • Options
    edited May 2023

Such a stupid take.

Congrats, Russia!

War good. Putin bad.

After all, the last two trial runs went flawlessly in Georgia, then in Crimea and Donbas.

Whoops.

Nobody in my 'ilk' is justifying war.

Peace is the plan.

HTH, Khazarian.

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,037
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Such a stupid take.

Congrats, Russia!

War good. Putin bad.

Whoops.

Once again, we aren't justifying this sh*t. You are. 10 million Ukrainian refugees and a shattered infrastructure. Ukrainian oligarchs and Zelensky enriched. You still haven't described the end game other than eternal war or nukes.