Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

El Salvador might become America 2.0

2»

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,021
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

I have spent extensive time in Central and South America including El Salvador. The violence and corruption in ES is extensive. If a tech company locates there and staffs the facility with transplants I would suggest that it would be inhumane and life threatening.

This isnt the Central America of the 90s and aughts.

Somedays Id rather live there than in the US.

Theyve realized that getting wealthy expats to live there and buy shit is a better strategy than giving them a ticket every time they drive.
    Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out!
    You sound poor
    Not much of a burn there big guy. You like midget dictators that helped steal our elections. I don't. You sound like you hate America.

I love America.

And hate retards like you.
    You're supporting the midget guy stealing our tax dollars and laundering them back to the demonrat party and I'm the retard?

You obviously have a broken moral compass.
    You're missing the point here, I believe. PGOS will correct me if I'm wrong, but he's saying he loves America but hates seeing what has happened to it. El Salvador has gone Law & Order on their gang problems and many thousands of entrepreneurs have moved there to San Salvador and Bitcoin Beach. Most economies had horrible years in 2022, but El Salvador's went up 10%, mostly from tourism I think. They're doing interesting things down there. It doesn't mean PGOS hates America.
    He really seems to love Ukraine and their borders more than he loves the US and its border.
    No. Just because I have no problem with the US giving $0.75 of my tax dollars in aid to Ukraine, doesnt mean I like Ukraine more than America. I like America 100 times more.

You guys are fucking lemmings that will now bring up Ukraine in any thread I post in.

Obsessed.
    I really don't care about the Ukraine theftocrats. You do. A lot. You could even call it an obsession. Lack of caring < obsession. Pretty basic SAT stuff. Almost like it has warped your brain's logic sensor.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,610
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

I have spent extensive time in Central and South America including El Salvador. The violence and corruption in ES is extensive. If a tech company locates there and staffs the facility with transplants I would suggest that it would be inhumane and life threatening.

Theyve realized that getting wealthy expats to live there and buy shit is a better strategy than giving them a ticket every time they drive.
    You sound poor
    Not much of a burn there big guy. You like midget dictators that helped steal our elections. I don't. You sound like you hate America.

I love America.

You're supporting the midget guy stealing our tax dollars and laundering them back to the demonrat party and I'm the retard?

You're missing the point here, I believe. PGOS will correct me if I'm wrong, but he's saying he loves America but hates seeing what has happened to it. El Salvador has gone Law & Order on their gang problems and many thousands of entrepreneurs have moved there to San Salvador and Bitcoin Beach. Most economies had horrible years in 2022, but El Salvador's went up 10%, mostly from tourism I think. They're doing interesting things down there. It doesn't mean PGOS hates America.
    He really seems to love Ukraine and their borders more than he loves the US and its border.
    No. Just because I have no problem with the US giving $0.75 of my tax dollars in aid to Ukraine, doesnt mean I like Ukraine more than America. I like America 100 times more.

You guys are fucking lemmings that will now bring up Ukraine in any thread I post in.

Obsessed.
    I really don't care about the Ukraine theftocrats. You do. A lot. You could even call it an obsession. Lack of caring < obsession. Pretty basic SAT stuff. Almost like it has warped your brain's logic sensor.
    Like I said. Retarded.

Keep the Ukraine aids to the Ukraine thread, Cleetus
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

You sound poor

I love America.

I was talking about Ukraine. PGOS loves that little midget.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

You sound poor

I love America.

Exactly. Being a snowbird in Central America appeals to me a lot more than Arizona Cali or Florida.

I dont even hate America. I live in a big city which scares a lot of the Cleetuses on this board shitless.
    I had a feeling you were @CirrhosisDawg. Now I know it's true.

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

You sound poor

I love America.

Obsessed.
    Like I said. Retarded.

AKA @CirrhosisDawg. I knew it.

Now start bragging about fucking your fat ugly wife.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

You sound poor

I love America.

Exactly. Being a snowbird in Central America appeals to me a lot more than Arizona Cali or Florida.

I dont even hate America. I live in a big city which scares a lot of the Cleetuses on this board shitless.
    I had a feeling you were @CirrhosisDawg. Now I know it's true.

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

You sound poor

I love America.

Obsessed.
    Like I said. Retarded.

AKA @CirrhosisDawg. I knew it.

Now start bragging about fucking your fat ugly wife.
    Kill yourself
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Bomber is obviously over the Target.

It was just a matter of time, PGOS.

Dumb-Ass.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Dumb-Ass.

Great work Sherlock.

Christ
  • Options

Dumb-Ass.

Great work Sherlock.

Christ
    Sad you're indistinguishable from the worst poster in HH history, Cletus.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Dumb-Ass.

Great work Sherlock.

Christ
    Sad you're indistinguishable from the worst poster in HH history, Cletus.
    Thud