Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pm to CoronaBruin

backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
Enjoy cancun, sweetheart 😘

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,534
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Don't think they're beating Dallas.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,143
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

He’s off to root for the Yankees

Who isn't?
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,985
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don’t understand what is happening
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Looks like you need to lurk awhile or PM @IrishDuck22 to get dialed in.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,457

J went full Damone
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,985
    Swaye's Wigwam

Looks like you need to lurk awhile or PM @IrishDuck22 to get dialed in.
    I'll allow @Canadawg to have some hockey passion w/o mockery.

But the rest of you guysm? Come on...
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

You think I care what a bunch of no natty losers have to say? Hang the banner!

Colorado fans thought they had a dynasty going. Getting your ass kicked at home by an expansion team they should probably stfu. The fucking Blues have a one-off natty.
  • Options
    coronabruincoronabruin Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I wouldn’t call it an ass kicking when we outshot you and the winning goal was a fortunate bounce off a defender. Just be happy about getting the puck luck and enjoy your 2nd round participation trophy ya fuckin doog.

We played the entire year without our captain and had more games missed through injury than any team in the league. Still came back to win the division and still defending champs. We will be back competing for a ring next year and I guarantee the kraken won’t be.

All in all, I’ve seen my team go 3-0 in the finals in my lifetime and our championship window is still wide open. Not feeling too bad, especially knowing we weren’t winning this year anyways.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,533
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Avs v Redwings back in the day for the right to win the cup
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Avs v Redwings back in the day for the right to win the cup

I respected them as you would respect USC. Also, fuck those guys and fuck Gary Bettman for robbing us of that rivalry.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I wouldn’t call it an ass kicking when we outshot you and the winning goal was a fortunate bounce off a defender. Just be happy about getting the puck luck and enjoy your 2nd round participation trophy ya fuckin doog.

We played the entire year without our captain and had more games missed through injury than any team in the league. Still came back to win the division and still defending champs. We will be back competing for a ring next year and I guarantee the kraken won’t be.

All in all, I’ve seen my team go 3-0 in the finals in my lifetime and our championship window is still wide open. Not feeling too bad, especially knowing we weren’t winning this year anyways.

Kraken were 3/4 on the road in the series. That's pretty bad as a second year expansion team.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

Kraken were 3/4 on the road in the series. That's pretty bad as a second year expansion team.
    Sounds like you should hang the banner.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Sounds like you should hang the banner.
    My team is team #NoNatty after 20+ seasons.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,933
    Founders Club

My Blackhawks >>> PurpleJCoronaBruins Avs
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

My Blackhawks >>> PurpleJCoronaBruins Avs

Nah I don’t agree with that. Yeah Kane/Toews won 3 titles but that was following a 50 year drought. They sucked for a long time.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

But the altitude