Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ducks extend offer to Wyoming transfer OL Emmanuel "Preggers" Pregnon

2»

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46, how does Haie's ass taste?

Let's see, my little buddy mentions me in nearly every poast here. I think you got that backwards, dipshit.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Let's see, my little buddy mentions me in nearly every poast here. I think you got that backwards, dipshit.
    At this point you're the only one, doog or quook, bringing up the game and squirting eggs everywhere. Everyone else has movedon.org

Me personally? I'm more of a 38-3 doog myself. Pettis setting the punt return record while licking his kitty paws. Replay it on the scoreboard every game like quooks do with The Pick.
    edited April 2023
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

At this point you're the only one, doog or quook, bringing up the game and squirting eggs everywhere. Everyone else has movedon.org

Me personally? I'm more of a 38-3 doog myself. Pettis setting the punt return record while licking his kitty paws. Replay it on the scoreboard every game like quooks do with The Pick.
    Sure, little buddy.

Try keeping my name out of your mouth for your next 10 poasts.

You can't.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sure, little buddy.

You can't.
    lol you're responding to every thread and keep coming back to get your quook ass handed to you time and time again :D
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sure, little buddy.

You can't.
    lol you're responding to every thread and keep coming back to get your quook ass handed to you time and time again :D
    Clearly.

LOL……
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,484
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

thechatch said:

Cristobal was a great recruiter at Oregon but I’m struggling to come up with 3 guys along the OL that he really developed into studs in his 4 years in Eugene.

And don’t say Penei Sewell because he was the best OL in the conference the moment he enrolled at UO.

Oregon gets no credit for developing Sewell, got it.

I accept your terms.
    Sewell was going to be an all conference OT and first round pick irrespective of where he went to school. Full stop.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sure, little buddy.

You can't.
    Clearly.

LOL……
    Would you two get a room already?
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,484
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sure, little buddy.

You can't.
    Clearly.

LOL……
    Plenty of availability at the Vancouver Ramada Inn….

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sure, little buddy.

You can't.
    Clearly.

LOL……
    Haie wants to date me. What can I say other than no.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sure, little buddy.

You can't.
    Clearly.

LOL……
    Plenty of availability at the Vancouver Ramada Inn….
    LOL at thinking 46Q can afford to split a 75$/night place 😂