Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ducks extend offer to Wyoming transfer OL Emmanuel "Preggers" Pregnon

«1

Comments

  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,788
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    "The offensive line is not a major position of need for the Oregon Ducks this off-season. After four starters from the 2022 season graduated, Dan Lanning and the team brought in both Ajani Cornelius and Junior Angilau from the transfer portal, and they boast an incredibly talented group of players at that position."

    lol they still think that Keg boy knows OL play better than Cristo.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,690
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Cristobal was a great recruiter at Oregon but I’m struggling to come up with 3 guys along the OL that he really developed into studs in his 4 years in Eugene.

    And don’t say Penei Sewell because he was the best OL in the conference the moment he enrolled at UO.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,788
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

    Cristobal was a great recruiter at Oregon but I’m struggling to come up with 3 guys along the OL that he really developed into studs in his 4 years in Eugene.

    And don’t say Penei Sewell because he was the best OL in the conference the moment he enrolled at UO.

    His OL in 2019 and 2021 covered up some weaknesses they had in their overall game. IIRC a some of those guys were 3* Washington kids too.

    Lanning OL had spurts of dominance (and a mobile quarterback helps immensely) but didn't come close to the 2019 or even 2021 one that beat Ohio State.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Imagine believing Meat was a great OL coach.

  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,788
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

    Imagine believing Meat was a great OL coach.

    He was until he spurned Uncle Phil. Funny how that works.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

    46XiJCAB said:

    Imagine believing Meat was a great OL coach.

    He was until he spurned Uncle Phil. Funny how that works.
    Only in the minds of dorks like you.

    Saban demoted him to TE & Tackles and hired a new OL coach in 2016. But still.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,788
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

    haie said:

    46XiJCAB said:

    Imagine believing Meat was a great OL coach.

    He was until he spurned Uncle Phil. Funny how that works.
    Only in the minds of dorks like you.

    Saban demoted him to TE & Tackles and hired a new OL coach in 2016. But still.
    LOL doogs brought that up in 2017 and quooks said yeah but still.

    Then he was the best OL coach and recruiter in America and everyone was CristobAllIn

    Now he's shit since he rejected Phil's extension and left him high and dry the same as Taggert.

    But Keg Boy knows OL.

    Fucking parody account.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

    46XiJCAB said:

    haie said:

    46XiJCAB said:

    Imagine believing Meat was a great OL coach.

    He was until he spurned Uncle Phil. Funny how that works.
    Only in the minds of dorks like you.

    Saban demoted him to TE & Tackles and hired a new OL coach in 2016. But still.
    LOL doogs brought that up in 2017 and quooks said yeah but still.

    Then he was the best OL coach and recruiter in America and everyone was CristobAllIn

    Now he's shit since he rejected Phil's extension and left him high and dry the same as Taggert.

    But Keg Boy knows OL.

    Fucking parody account.
    Don’t get mad because you poasted stupid shit, son.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,788
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

    haie said:

    46XiJCAB said:

    haie said:

    46XiJCAB said:

    Imagine believing Meat was a great OL coach.

    He was until he spurned Uncle Phil. Funny how that works.
    Only in the minds of dorks like you.

    Saban demoted him to TE & Tackles and hired a new OL coach in 2016. But still.
    LOL doogs brought that up in 2017 and quooks said yeah but still.

    Then he was the best OL coach and recruiter in America and everyone was CristobAllIn

    Now he's shit since he rejected Phil's extension and left him high and dry the same as Taggert.

    But Keg Boy knows OL.

    Fucking parody account.
    Don’t get mad because you poasted stupid shit, son.
    Who's mad about Keg boy? #MKC
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Haie fears Lanning.

    It’s smells like napalm around here.

  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    thechatch said:

    Cristobal was a great recruiter at Oregon but I’m struggling to come up with 3 guys along the OL that he really developed into studs in his 4 years in Eugene.

    And don’t say Penei Sewell because he was the best OL in the conference the moment he enrolled at UO.

    Oregon gets no credit for developing Sewell, got it.

    I accept your terms.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,788
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

    Haie fears Lanning.

    It’s smells like napalm around here.

    Everyone fears a coach that blows in the 4th quarter. Napalm, or some shit.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

    46XiJCAB said:

    Haie fears Lanning.

    It’s smells like napalm around here.

    Everyone fears a coach that blows in the 4th quarter. Napalm, or some shit.
    You were shitting yourself until the 4th down call. Don't kid yourself.

    You fear Lanning.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,788
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

    haie said:

    46XiJCAB said:

    Haie fears Lanning.

    It’s smells like napalm around here.

    Everyone fears a coach that blows in the 4th quarter. Napalm, or some shit.
    You were shitting yourself until the 4th down call. Don't kid yourself.

    You fear Lanning.
    You were sitting next to me in Autzen?

    Which poor handlebar mustache loser were you?
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

    46XiJCAB said:

    haie said:

    46XiJCAB said:

    Haie fears Lanning.

    It’s smells like napalm around here.

    Everyone fears a coach that blows in the 4th quarter. Napalm, or some shit.
    You were shitting yourself until the 4th down call. Don't kid yourself.

    You fear Lanning.
    You were sitting next to me in Autzen?

    Which poor handlebar mustache loser were you?
    I could smell you from my comfortable FM. Hope you had the depends on.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,788
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

    haie said:

    46XiJCAB said:

    haie said:

    46XiJCAB said:

    Haie fears Lanning.

    It’s smells like napalm around here.

    Everyone fears a coach that blows in the 4th quarter. Napalm, or some shit.
    You were shitting yourself until the 4th down call. Don't kid yourself.

    You fear Lanning.
    You were sitting next to me in Autzen?

    Which poor handlebar mustache loser were you?
    I could smell you from my comfortable FM. Hope you had the depends on.

  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

    46XiJCAB said:

    haie said:

    46XiJCAB said:

    haie said:

    46XiJCAB said:

    Haie fears Lanning.

    It’s smells like napalm around here.

    Everyone fears a coach that blows in the 4th quarter. Napalm, or some shit.
    You were shitting yourself until the 4th down call. Don't kid yourself.

    You fear Lanning.
    You were sitting next to me in Autzen?

    Which poor handlebar mustache loser were you?
    I could smell you from my comfortable FM. Hope you had the depends on.

    Scoreboard pics or I don’t care.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,788
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

    haie said:

    46XiJCAB said:

    haie said:

    46XiJCAB said:

    haie said:

    46XiJCAB said:

    Haie fears Lanning.

    It’s smells like napalm around here.

    Everyone fears a coach that blows in the 4th quarter. Napalm, or some shit.
    You were shitting yourself until the 4th down call. Don't kid yourself.

    You fear Lanning.
    You were sitting next to me in Autzen?

    Which poor handlebar mustache loser were you?
    I could smell you from my comfortable FM. Hope you had the depends on.

    Scoreboard pics or I don’t care.


  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,705
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    46, how does Haie's ass taste?
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

    46XiJCAB said:

    haie said:

    46XiJCAB said:

    haie said:

    46XiJCAB said:

    haie said:

    46XiJCAB said:

    Haie fears Lanning.

    It’s smells like napalm around here.

    Everyone fears a coach that blows in the 4th quarter. Napalm, or some shit.
    You were shitting yourself until the 4th down call. Don't kid yourself.

    You fear Lanning.
    You were sitting next to me in Autzen?

    Which poor handlebar mustache loser were you?
    I could smell you from my comfortable FM. Hope you had the depends on.

    Scoreboard pics or I don’t care.


    Now that's what I'm talking about Haie.
    3 points, snuggle up little buddy.
    LOL...........................................
Sign In or Register to comment.