Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can we offer this Ukranian solider a scholarship?

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Sledog said:

We send Ukraine's billions to secure their border while ours is wide open with terrorists and millions of others flooding in, Probably more than 10 million since Joe hit. That's puts the illegal pop at somewhere between 35-50 million.

The DoD for better or worse isnt in charge of border security and immigration policy.

We arent robbing border funds to help curtail Russian imperialist land grabs.

Seperate issues IMO
    When you need to lie to make your point maybe you don't have a point. The President is the CIC and in charge of the Department of Defense. Money is fungible and we have a finite supply of it. The fact is that we are spending money on Ukraine that would be better served to protect the US border. That is the issue. We are America First. You are not.
    Christ.

Grow a fucking pair. America can do both.

Isolationism died with WW2. Thank despots like Hitler and Putin for that.
    You’re fucking stupid. It’s not about growing a pair. Honestly you’re no GD different than the Trans-Mafia in your approach.

Me: I’m live and let live on trans folks. Even if I don’t support their lifestyle.

TransMafia: Why are you a Transphobe!!!!!

Me: I don’t think the USA should be engaged in a proxy war with a never ending supply of military hardware and taxpayer $$$$$

PGOS: You’re a Putin Cocksucker!

Carry On.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,764
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

We send Ukraine's billions to secure their border while ours is wide open with terrorists and millions of others flooding in, Probably more than 10 million since Joe hit. That's puts the illegal pop at somewhere between 35-50 million.

The DoD for better or worse isnt in charge of border security and immigration policy.

Seperate issues IMO
    When you need to lie to make your point maybe you don't have a point. The President is the CIC and in charge of the Department of Defense. Money is fungible and we have a finite supply of it. The fact is that we are spending money on Ukraine that would be better served to protect the US border. That is the issue. We are America First. You are not.
    Christ.

You’re fucking stupid. It’s not about growing a pair. Honestly you’re no GD different than the Trans-Mafia in your approach.

Me: I’m live and let live on trans folks. Even if I don’t support their lifestyle.

Me: I don’t think the USA should be engaged in a proxy war with a never ending supply of military hardware and taxpayer $$$$$

Carry On.
    What in the fuck are you even talking about schizo?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,764
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

Seperate issues IMO
    Any military funds not spent first and foremost defending the citizens and borders of the United States is robbed money.

It's all imperialist after that.

The US...so imperialist, we dont even annex land
    They’re called territories, Checkers.

Do a little research on Puerto Rico as a human laboratory while you’re at it.

As to the point, you don’t buy a lake place when you can’t make the house payment, it needs needs a new roof,can’t feed your kids and your wife is hooked on prescription drugs with an Amazon spending problem.

UKR not part of NATO either.

You hate America.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

Seperate issues IMO
    Christ.

Carry On.
    What in the fuck are you even talking about schizo?
    You spout the "Putin Cocksucking" slam like a GD useful idiot. You're no different than the TransMafia. Should I bust out the crayons for you? Dipshit.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Seperate issues IMO
    Any military funds not spent first and foremost defending the citizens and borders of the United States is robbed money.

As to the point, you don’t buy a lake place when you can’t make the house payment, it needs needs a new roof,can’t feed your kids and your wife is hooked on prescription drugs with an Amazon spending problem.

You hate America.
    TransMafia approach to debate. Dumbfuck.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

Seperate issues IMO

You hate America.
    Tail gunner Joe

McCarthy was actually right. The government was crawling with commies

The same folks who have cried about it for 80 years are leading the cry of RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA against anyone who disagrees with them

SAD
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,176

Sledog said:

Seperate issues IMO

You hate America.
    I love history. And facts.

You hate truth.

Checkers.

Genralissmo Franco is still dead and UKR still not in NATO.

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,436
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sorry to interrupt the circle jerk to bring you news from the front:

Russia continues to do nothing, and has brought out T55's from storage

Meanwhile, Ukraine not wanting to negotiate with genocidal dictators before they launch an offensive is disturbing to you smooth brains

Carry on. Bumping this thread will get more and more hilarious.

"Wont someone think of the dead Ukrainians?! Why wont they negotiate with Putin?!"

Yeah, as if they werent invaded. Speaking of chickenhawks.

You’re such a child. It’s pathetic that you believing dragging Ukrainians into service to be ground up by Russian troops is somehow humane. You dumbfuck.
    I believe Ukranians have the right to defend themselves. Fuck off you fucking genocide apologist
    The Ukrainians they’re dragging out of houses and vehicles? You dumbfuck. They all must be slaughtered for your Putin hard on? Fuck you warmongering bitch.
    Lulz what a cuck.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Blueduck said:

You cannot be taken seriously and only play the fool when resorting to "attempts" at insults when engaging in adult discussion.

Lulz again, someone should call me more names now.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I believe Ukranians have the right to defend themselves. Fuck off you fucking genocide apologist

The Ukrainians decided to defend their country against invaders even at the cost of their own blood. That's their right.

When you're reduced to slogans, you've lost the case.

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:
    That is a very sobering assessment of the precarious situation Ukraine finds itself in. They have done an amazing job militarily in this David vs. Goliath situation, but when David is out of stones and you keep sending Goliaths shit usually doesn't go too well. I have been happy to see Russia exposed for the bumbling inept dolts that they apparently are, but I sort of always knew that Putin would never let this go, and population and military capacity would one day catch up to Ukraine. This is Alamo shit. The Texans fought valiantly but at some point the ammo ran low and 4000 vs. 200 just gets overwhelming.
    Russia is a slow moving, inefficient giant blob, like always. The blob doesn’t care about losses and will eventually get its shit together, like always.

PGOS Putinexpected them to move like seal team 6 into Kiev and then the English Channel in a few months if we didn’t intervene.
    So there's that.
    He took a shot and went for the kill early. Then realized that wasn’t going to work and went back to what Russia is good at, artillery and being able to outlast the other side.
    Sure. I'm happy to watch Russia expend another generation to try and subdue Ukraine.
    No matter how many Ukranians die in the process.

Sound policy. Unfortunately real warfare is not a video game.
    The Ukrainians get to decide to continue to defend their country.

I'm sure that's a hard concept for your big brain that doesn't use slogans.
  • Options

Blueduck said:

You cannot be taken seriously and only play the fool when resorting to "attempts" at insults when engaging in adult discussion.

The chickenhawks believe this is war with green men.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

The Ukrainians decided to defend their country against invaders even at the cost of their own blood. That's their right.

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:
    That is a very sobering assessment of the precarious situation Ukraine finds itself in. They have done an amazing job militarily in this David vs. Goliath situation, but when David is out of stones and you keep sending Goliaths shit usually doesn't go too well. I have been happy to see Russia exposed for the bumbling inept dolts that they apparently are, but I sort of always knew that Putin would never let this go, and population and military capacity would one day catch up to Ukraine. This is Alamo shit. The Texans fought valiantly but at some point the ammo ran low and 4000 vs. 200 just gets overwhelming.
    Russia is a slow moving, inefficient giant blob, like always. The blob doesn’t care about losses and will eventually get its shit together, like always.

PGOS Putinexpected them to move like seal team 6 into Kiev and then the English Channel in a few months if we didn’t intervene.
    So there's that.
    He took a shot and went for the kill early. Then realized that wasn’t going to work and went back to what Russia is good at, artillery and being able to outlast the other side.
    Sure. I'm happy to watch Russia expend another generation to try and subdue Ukraine.

Maybe Russia shouldnt have invaded and next to no one wouldve died?

Ever consider that?
    Maybe the US and NATO could've honored their commitments and promises.

Ever consider that, Nazi?
    You mean like the one to protect the integrity of the Ukrainian borders?

Who was Godwin again @PurpleThrobber ?
  • Options

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:

So there's that.

Ever consider that?

The Throbber doesn't roll out Godwin.

The Throbber rolls out fact.

UKR not a member of NATO.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Blueduck said:

The chickenhawks believe this is war with green men.

You should pick your boy up and let him know what the phrase refers to. Kind of a tell when you don't but wanna throw labels at others for not knowing history.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:

So there's that.

Ever consider that?

The Throbber doesn't roll out Godwin.

The Throbber rolls out fact.

UKR not a member of NATO.

Hmmmmmmm

Facts facts, but not certain facts.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,951
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:

So there's that.

False.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:

So there's that.

False.

The judges would have also accepted, "Disagree."

But I get it, we've been over this, sovereign countries aren't actually sovereign if they are in the "sphere of influence" of a "superpower".
  • Options

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:

So there's that.

Even the conscripts.

We're deciding how long they "defend" their country.

Warmonger.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:

So there's that.

Even the conscripts.

We're deciding how long they "defend" their country.

Warmonger.
    Trans-Mafia!

Nazi! Warmonger!

Take a history lesson! Get an education!

Oh right, I'm supposed to take you seriously I guess,

Let's see, where to even start, let's pretend this is valid and steel man the argument.

Are you vehemently opposed to the selective service as well?

So, is it just a problem that Ukr is doing this or is it a problem regardless of who does it?