Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I get Emails...

124»

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2014
    Speaking of Hugh, are the Husky Honks going to be pre-gaming at a gas station in Eugene for this?
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    So, SunndyDodgerThisBoardStillRetarded, you think that UW had a shot at DeAnthony Thomas?!?!
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,572
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2014
    This last long post by sundooger makes it clear he is trolling hard and bored as all hell.

That last was truly awful.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AZDuck said:

So, SunndyDodgerThisBoardStillRetarded, you think that UW had a shot at DeAnthony Thomas?!?!

Kim told him that. I remember trolling twitter with Black Mamba to UW tweets
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    You guys are lucky that SunnyDodger even poasts here at all
  • Options
    SunnyDodger is the best whoosh currently on the interwebs. I'm a fan
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He's got tacotrojan beat by a longshot. Ts and Ps to my boxer briefs.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

That is not pertinent to the discussion, but they actually have better info than the podcast at this point.

Good. I think the more people who want to voice their opinions about husky football as we move forward under Peterman, the better. It's great to finally have husky football to talk about.

It would be great to see Hugh posting here on a regular basis. Maybe even step up and wrote a front page article once in awhile. He's a smart guy with experience playing and loves the husky's so, bring him on.

I don't have THIS on good authority(or any authority at all) my hunch is, his ego may not be strong enough to handle it here so if he does register, he should hang out a bit, get a feel for the place and if he has any questions PM Irishdog22 as he has this place dialed in.
  • Options
    Could you imagine how He_Needs_More_Time would react to SunnyDodger? More_Cocks head would explode
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Could you imagine how He_Needs_More_Time would react to SunnyDodger? More_Cocks head would explode

BRB, JO

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

That is not pertinent to the discussion, but they actually have better info than the podcast at this point.

Good. I think the more people who want to voice their opinions about husky football as we move forward under Peterman, the better. It's great to finally have husky football to talk about.

It would be great to see Hugh posting here on a regular basis. Maybe even step up and wrote a front page article once in awhile. He's a smart guy with experience playing and loves the husky's so, bring him on.

I don't have THIS on good authority(or any authority at all) my hunch is, his ego may not be strong enough to handle it here so if he does register, he should hang out a bit, get a feel for the place and if he has any questions PM Irishdog22 as he has this place dialed in.
    I'm pretty sure Hugh Mellon is already here. {{{Tequillla}}}
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

SunnyDodger is the best whoosh currently on the interwebs. I'm a fan

Disagree.

Obvious troll is obvious.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,439

Let me get a few things straight, do you actually feel that the podcast has merit more so now then with the others? if so, you are delusional. All information that goes out, goes out to the recruits, and the misinformation affects that way other potential new recruits and fans look at the program. The program is very vulnerable at this point and a division in the fans and pundits shows a lack of cohesion.

This lack of cohesion can and will cost of recruits, publicity, and respect and it shows that too many UW fans do not care about those things as evidenced by all those who stay in "the zone" in to the third quarter. At some point I feel the need to go down there at the start of the third quarter and start telling people to get to their seats, it is embarrassing. This is not the cause but a deeper symptom of the problems with the program as a whole and especially the UW podcasters, pundits, and fans.

The division in the fan base is running deep right now and it is all of the above. The fans are divided over Sark vs. Petersen, divided over the direction of the team, Cyler Miles, game plans, and over the UW media outlets. It really has to start with groups like the Huskyfan podcast to start the unification process. But they have failed to to so and actually, actively worked to divide the fan base and at this point is seems intentional. I want to call them out publicly for doing this and they need to be shut down until they can understand the totality of their actions. I do this for respect of the fanbase and care for the program, as I make myself available to review the material that they publish and edit it and adjust it to meet the needs of the fan base.

I have a strong suspicion that the misinformation that comes out of this podcast and others is the reason that a large number of big recruits have decided to go elsewhere like Josh Garnett, D'Athony Thomas, Kivarea Russell, etc. This needs to stop and it is hurting the program.

Bump

Forgot how the huskyfan podcast divided the fanbase and cost us big-time recruits