Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Update

BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Not has changed with me.

I’m hearing UW will stand and fight for the Pac and what’s left. Jen is a GOOD AD.

The woman who brought you the zone is bringing her hot takes to the playoff committee. Condi Rice and Ty Willingham did it. Why not Jen? Hop? Does he coach football?

Finally: @trublue still doing @trublue things, including his best K-Ware Bundy/Ridgway impressions. The Lams are still screaming and @trublue is still a necrophilic Beav.

That’s all…

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    The Pac12 could conceivably become the Pac-6, with UW, Cuog, Oregon, Beavlet, Stanford and Cal
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

The Pac12 could conceivably become the Pac-6, with UW, Cuog, Oregon, Beavlet, Stanford and Cal

@Sandra6
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,244
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Pac6, home and home games would be cool, with a monster non conference gayme thrown in
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Play everyone home and home and just do 2 OOC games.

Fuck it.

More entertaining than what's left of the Pac 12 South staying.

Pac 12 South even with LA schools has been by far the most embarrassing division in power 5.
  • AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,450
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Just name the conference after whatever network it is signed with. That is the real power and control.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AOG said:

Just name the conference after whatever network it is signed with. That is the real power and control.

We should have CNN buy our rights they'll have plenty of slots available real soon here..

They probably can't pay as much as ION at this point though.
  • AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,450
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

AOG said:

We should have CNN buy our rights they'll have plenty of slots available real soon here..

I heard Erin Burnett say "cluster f" so maybe CNN is a good fit
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Baseman said:

Not has changed with me.

I’m hearing UW will stand and fight for the Pac and what’s left. Jen is a GOOD AD.

The woman who brought you the zone is bringing her hot takes to the playoff committee. Condi Rice and Ty Willingham did it. Why not Jen? Hop? Does he coach football?

Finally: @trublue still doing @trublue things, including his best K-Ware Bundy/Ridgway impressions. The Lams are still screaming and @trublue is still a necrophilic Beav.

That’s all…

Unfortunately after working 25+ years in law enforcement some shit is creepy and not funny in any context
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2023
    Baseman said:

Not has changed with me.

That’s all…

Just wondering if @trublue has ever been notified of this…

Needs a notification….
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Been 12 hours now…

@trublue
  • JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,059
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    haie said:

AOG said:

Tonight on CNN.. “Mostly Peaceful Football.”