Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can we offer this Ukranian solider a scholarship?

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

No here gives a fuck about Russia

Vindman committing treason to remove Trump so Putin could invade should be of some concern

And then cashing in

I called it before Biden won

Can you spell this out for me?

Im not buying the Biden 5d chess move encouraging an invasion, but Ill consider your take.

Remember - EVERYONE thought Ukraine was toast within a week. Doesnt really play into that theory
    Biden’s not calling the shots.

Start there and perhaps your checkers mentality can catch up to the rest of us.

No shit he isnt calling the shots. He cant even tell you what day it is

But the same geniuses behind Afghanistan are not pulling off some galaxy brain bait and switch with Putin.

Bot and I are talking chess.

Race is talking checkers.

Youre drooling all over yourself playing tik tak toe.

Enjoy getting nuked after Turkey leaves NATO you fucking moron
    You should have stopped right there.

It’s THE whole fucking poont.

And you fell for it. Again.

When I’m burning to death in a nuclear fireball I’ll be sure to thank you as my finals parting words.

I was specifically referring to the pullout, obviously

Afghanistan involved boots on the ground and TRILLIONs

This is peanuts, for a much better cause, and your peanut brain cant understand that
    You aren’t helping yourself. At all.

They are called ENDLESS wars for a reason. That’s how you get to a Trillion - with a T.

Giving older equipment to Ukraine is not nation building in Afghanistan

Not even close
    PGOSfs

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/12/28/zelenskyy-blackrock-ceo-fink-agree-to-coordinate-ukraine-investment.html

So what?

A drop in the pond compared to Iraq and Afghanistan. For NOTHING material in return to show it.

Kicking Russia's ass so hard they cant menance their neighbors and the world? For pennies in comparison?

Sure.gif
    You said there was an ROI for all of this. Without a set time period or set budget. Must be a crazy return, please describe what that is.
    @PostGameOrangeSlices, please to be including where the big guy gets his 10% from in your calculation.

Show your work.

Silence!!!

It’s about DEMOCRACY!!!
    Hunter and Joe being corrupt pieces of shit is not the ROI here as much as you all are fixated on it.

Stopping an aggressive threat to the world like Russia in its tracks, while showing strength to China, is the ROI
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,941
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Vindman committing treason to remove Trump so Putin could invade should be of some concern

And then cashing in

Im not buying the Biden 5d chess move encouraging an invasion, but Ill consider your take.

Remember - EVERYONE thought Ukraine was toast within a week. Doesnt really play into that theory

But the same geniuses behind Afghanistan are not pulling off some galaxy brain bait and switch with Putin.

When I’m burning to death in a nuclear fireball I’ll be sure to thank you as my finals parting words.

This is peanuts, for a much better cause, and your peanut brain cant understand that

They are called ENDLESS wars for a reason. That’s how you get to a Trillion - with a T.

Not even close
    PGOSfs

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/12/28/zelenskyy-blackrock-ceo-fink-agree-to-coordinate-ukraine-investment.html

So what?

A drop in the pond compared to Iraq and Afghanistan. For NOTHING material in return to show it.

Kicking Russia's ass so hard they cant menance their neighbors and the world? For pennies in comparison?

Sure.gif
    You said there was an ROI for all of this. Without a set time period or set budget. Must be a crazy return, please describe what that is.
    @PostGameOrangeSlices, please to be including where the big guy gets his 10% from in your calculation.

Show your work.

Silence!!!

It’s about DEMOCRACY!!!
    Hunter and Joe being corrupt pieces of shit is not the ROI here as much as you all are fixated on it.

Stopping an aggressive threat to the world like Russia in its tracks, while showing strength to China, is the ROI
    Sure.gif

• Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2023

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

And then cashing in

Not even close
    PGOSfs

So what?

Sure.gif

Show your work.

Silence!!!

It’s about DEMOCRACY!!!

And how's that working out?

• Options
    pawz said:

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

And then cashing in

Not even close
    PGOSfs

So what?

Sure.gif

Show your work.

Silence!!!

It’s about DEMOCRACY!!!

Pushing Russia and China together in a single axis is the dumbest fucking thing in the history of the world. And you claim to play chess.

Russia has been stopped in its tracks. And China is clearly afraid.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,845
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    hardhat said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

And then cashing in

Not even close
    PGOSfs

So what?

Sure.gif

Show your work.

Silence!!!

It’s about DEMOCRACY!!!

Pushing Russia and China together in a single axis is the dumbest fucking thing in the history of the world. And you claim to play chess.

Russia has been stopped in its tracks. And China is clearly afraid.
    It’s almost like it was the plan the whole way with whoever is pulling Joey’s strings.

• Options
    Founders Club
    hardhat said:

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

And then cashing in

Not even close
    PGOSfs

So what?

Sure.gif

Show your work.

Silence!!!

It’s about DEMOCRACY!!!

Better than anyone predicted by orders of magnitude
  • Options
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

And then cashing in

Not even close
    PGOSfs

So what?

Sure.gif

Show your work.

Silence!!!

It’s about DEMOCRACY!!!

Russia and China are no where close to friends.

HTH
  • Options
    SwisherSweetboySwisherSweetboy Member Posts: 563
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Weird thread going on here. Even the dimmest of bulbs in America must be seeing that we should not send one more fucking dollar to Ukraine now. Jesus. If it's a whoosh thread, well OK. But this PGOS cunt needs to own up to it.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Weird thread going on here. Even the dimmest of bulbs in America must be seeing that we should not send one more fucking dollar to Ukraine now. Jesus. If it's a whoosh thread, well OK. But this PGOS cunt needs to own up to it.

Sad to see so called Americans bend over backwards to defend Russia of all fucking places.
  • Options

hardhat said:

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

And then cashing in

Not even close
    PGOSfs

So what?

Sure.gif

Show your work.

Silence!!!

It’s about DEMOCRACY!!!

Better than anyone predicted by orders of magnitude
    Russia hasn't been stopped. Biden is paying attention to the threat that China is, but I'm not sure they're afraid. LIPO, but I wouldn't call it great success.
  • Options

pawz said:

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

And then cashing in

Not even close
    PGOSfs

So what?

Sure.gif

Show your work.

Silence!!!

It’s about DEMOCRACY!!!

Russia and China are no where close to friends.

HTH
    Not like the special friendship between China and the Bidens, for sure.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sad to see so called Americans bend over backwards to defend Russia of all fucking places.
    Welcome to 2015 Hillary

Get some new material

Russia Russia Russia led to covid covid covid led to Zelensky lighting his country on fire. Allegedly

Maybe you and Vindman can get cocktails
  • Options

Welcome to 2015 Hillary

Get some new material

Russia Russia Russia led to covid covid covid led to Zelensky lighting his country on fire. Allegedly

Maybe you and Vindman can get cocktails
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I imagine before each visit a call is placed to the Kremlin. We were told it happened before the Vegetable visited.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    It’s pretty sad that honest pushback against the Ukraine is winning narrative is met with, “keep rooting for Putin.”

Many of us who have seen this play a few times before understand each act and what the final scene will be.
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

It’s pretty sad that honest pushback against the Ukraine is winning narrative is met with, “keep rooting for Putin.”

Many of us who have seen this play a few times before understand each act and what the final scene will be.

It's the "you want to kill Granny" approach to dissent.

Fuck Putin. Fuck Ukraine.

And increasingly, fuck NATO and their corparatist globalist objectives.

Now, about the Nord Stream sabotage anyone?

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,024
    hardhat said:

So this was all about an excuse to not stopping China. Xi gave Biden his orders and SloJoe hasn't disappointed.