Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Which one of you

H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
Fuckers is sending out inflammatory PMs on Doogman?

Comments

• Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,104
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    That would probably be more effective without the citrus...
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,504
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I hope Doogman didn't use his work email for that account...
  • Options
    beelzebubbeelzebub Member Posts: 361
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Testing 1 5 Up Votes
    I sent kim my three leading suspects, dont leave town u know who!
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,930
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    What goes around comes around Kim. This kind of thing happens when you treat paying customers like shit, play favorites, and set up arbitrary rules.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,723
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    This stuff just earns the dawgman staff sympathy that they don't deserve and has a rally around the flag effect on the subscribers.
  • Options
    beelzebubbeelzebub Member Posts: 361
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Testing 1 5 Up Votes

You r safe piece of shit everyone knows u arent smart enuff to pull that caper off
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,504
    Founders Club
    beelzebub said:

You r safe piece of shit everyone knows u arent smart enuff to pull that caper off
    El. Oh. El.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,930
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

This stuff just earns the dawgman staff sympathy that they don't deserve and has a rally around the flag effect on the subscribers.

The citrus was juvenile, but what's the big deal about the rest? Considering UW has probably the best fanbase in the West, Suckattle is a very sizeable market etc., their site is an embarrassment.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,723
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

The citrus was juvenile, but what's the big deal about the rest? Considering UW has probably the best fanbase in the West, Suckattle is a very sizeable market etc., their site is an embarrassment.
    You're just going to hand-wave away the biggest attention getting part of the entire thrust?

The entire thing was juvenile. The problems with dawgman are self-evident. If people don't want to see it then trying to shove it down their throat with immature shit like that will just put them further into denial and further into support of "their" fan site.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

You're just going to hand-wave away the biggest attention getting part of the entire thrust?

The entire thing was juvenile. The problems with dawgman are self-evident. If people don't want to see it then trying to shove it down their throat with immature shit like that will just put them further into denial and further into support of "their" fan site.
    Fuck. Off.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2014
    This place pretty much aspires to be Shaggy Bevo West. At least, IMO, that's this site's ultimate potential. That place is fucking funny, informed, cutthroat, passionate, and mostly uncensored. It's a great site, and a great blueprint for what Hardcore Husky could become.

But Citrus bombing scout is AAA ball shit. At least, squeezing said citrus in the eyes of the people on the fence. I got this place dialed in, but that's not how this place is going to get to where it can be. Drop bombs in Grinolds inbox all you want, but that shit is one of those jokes that, for me, is old after the 23rd time/not an effective recruiting tactic.

Bring on the down votes.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I would of gone with a road warrior slut instead of citrus. Open the floodgates brutha.