Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to the Bored

pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,756
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
I’m going to apologize right now to anyone past Huskie Hardcore right now re me… this is absolutely the hardest forum to navigate. I’m well known in cyberland and not that dumb as presented here…I think I have it to post and hit “send”…no, some more fuckstick.

I don’t think y’all get it and for some that do, y’all could step out and back me up, I’ve never ran up on a harder forum to post than here, even when I know I sent the right thing it winds up fkstick. The only ones that don’t Are the ones that post everyday and been here for ever.

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,612
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm ready to step out and be a backer, I'm just not sure what for.

Stick around for a bit before you sell the couch @SECDAWG. Give people time to figure out wtf you're talking about and surely your backers will come forward.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,756
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

Stick around for a bit before you sell the couch @SECDAWG. Give people tim to figure out wtf you're talking about and surely your backers will come forward.

@GrundleStiltzkin True ?!

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    pawz said:

chuck said:

Stick around for a bit before you sell the couch @SECDAWG. Give people tim to figure out wtf you're talking about and surely your backers will come forward.

• Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The cyberland quote from the pod intro is an @SECDAWG original?
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,612
    Swaye's Wigwam

pawz said:

chuck said:

Sorry Grumble. His mouth full of marbles typing is amusing to me lately. I'm sure it would wear off quick though. It always has before.
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    pawz said:

I’m going to apologize right now to anyone past Huskie Hardcore right now re me… this is absolutely the hardest forum to navigate. I’m well known in cyberland and not that dumb as presented here…I think I have it to post and hit “send”…no, some more fuckstick.

I don’t think y’all get it and for some that do, y’all could step out and back me up, I’ve never ran up on a harder forum to post than here, even when I know I sent the right thing it winds up fkstick. The only ones that don’t Are the ones that post everyday and been here for ever.

I have some very strong opinions on what you said here … some of it I’m not 100% sure I want to completely elaborate on. I need to think about if I want to publicly put out some of the info I’ve heard the last few days and connecting the dots on what I think happened.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2023
    Canadawg said:

The cyberland quote from the pod intro is an @SECDAWG original?

It is.

I sayid, I don’t commit forum suicide. My Pod DJ, amongst others, know this.

Y’all are good peeps and I really do enjoy a different perspective because it is totally different than SEC land. One of the major reasons I came here. I lurk way more than I post and enjoy many posters here. Get a good laugh is and understatement.

This forum is just aggravating at tims. And that’s probably my fault….but still aggravating. Most of the time I have NO idea wtf y’all are talking about in re to proximity of y’all’s allegiance in relation to Washington, the AD, Tits, Fksticks, etc. But it’s still funny and enlightening.