Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kyler Ronquillo

2»

Comments

• Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,450
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

When I was growing up in Woolley the school had this absolutely unhinged basketball camp each summer I had to take part in where other schools came for like a week and slept on the floor in the classrooms. As you can imagine, the only schools that would sign up to have kids sleep on the floor of classrooms at Woolley high were hilarious schools like Forks, Okanogan, Omak, Ephrata, Montesano, WF West, Hoquiam, etc.

Yelm were always the biggest biggest douchebags. I don't know what this has to do with anything else but just needed to share that.

I doubt you thought WF West was too hilarious when they knocked you hillbillies out of the playoffs this year.
    That's Chehalis right?
    Correct
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

When I was growing up in Woolley the school had this absolutely unhinged basketball camp each summer I had to take part in where other schools came for like a week and slept on the floor in the classrooms. As you can imagine, the only schools that would sign up to have kids sleep on the floor of classrooms at Woolley high were hilarious schools like Forks, Okanogan, Omak, Ephrata, Montesano, WF West, Hoquiam, etc.

Yelm were always the biggest biggest douchebags. I don't know what this has to do with anything else but just needed to share that.

I doubt you thought WF West was too hilarious when they knocked you hillbillies out of the playoffs this year.
    WF West. I haven't heard that name forever. We beat them in 3A basketball tourney in 2002. 9 am start at the T-Dome in the losers bracket. Good times.
  • Options
    LongDukDongLongDukDong Member Posts: 1,208
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Mark Morris
    Hoquiam
    Aberdeen
    WF West
    Centralia
    Black Hills
    Elma
    Eatonville

Good times in the late 90s man

• Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,801
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mark Morris
    Hoquiam
    Aberdeen
    WF West
    Centralia
    Black Hills
    Elma
    Eatonville

Good times in the late 90s man

Too good for the blue collar folk of R.A. Long?
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,986
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I’ll add Zillah to this list.
  • Options
    LongDukDongLongDukDong Member Posts: 1,208
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Oh shit, I forgot about RA Long. That’s a name I haven’t heard in 25 years
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,499
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Sources said:

Olympia
    Aberdeen
    Hoquiam
    RA Long
    Kelso
    Mark Morris
    Ft Vancouver

The 1960s big SW League

My Bears wouldn't even give the Centralia Chehalis Elma Shelton crowd a second thought

Population has exploded everywhere. Started when Crapital High split Olympia and the Black Hills League invited the small town schools in

At some point Olympia got big enough to look to Tacoma for a league

Those 1960s road trips on a Friday night with the two dads were special though

Always got to eat at the finest greasy spoon cafes

Small town Washington is gone now but the memory lingers on

That might be true north of Centralia, but SW Washington is still much that way. Only things that have changed are Starbucks and LCDs in drive throughs. People are still working at Weyerhaeuser and cooking meth

That and every decent damp, soggy SW WA town now has a surprisingly decent brewery
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,894
    Standard Supporter
    Don't forget Montesano
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Don't forget Montesano

FTGs
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,499
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    LebamDawg said:

Sources said:

Olympia
    Aberdeen
    Hoquiam
    RA Long
    Kelso
    Mark Morris
    Ft Vancouver

The 1960s big SW League

My Bears wouldn't even give the Centralia Chehalis Elma Shelton crowd a second thought

Population has exploded everywhere. Started when Crapital High split Olympia and the Black Hills League invited the small town schools in

At some point Olympia got big enough to look to Tacoma for a league

Those 1960s road trips on a Friday night with the two dads were special though

Always got to eat at the finest greasy spoon cafes

Small town Washington is gone now but the memory lingers on

That might be true north of Centralia, but SW Washington is still much that way. Only things that have changed are Starbucks and LCDs in drive throughs. People are still working at Weyerhaeuser and cooking meth

That and every decent damp, soggy SW WA town now has a surprisingly decent brewery
    not in Lebam...
    Ts and Ps.

I was bored and stoned lookint at Google maps and saw there was one in fucking Pel El