Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

2023 class rankings

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

This is after the recent reevaluations.

Oregon at #11 overall with 37 commitments and a 90.73 ave. 5-4-3* 1-22-12.

Oregon jumped two spots to #10 in the recruit rankings and one spot to #11 for transfers.

SC is #8 overall.

I was scrolling down to find uw but got bored. I may give it another try later.

So three points is a large margin now?
    When you don't understand how difficult it is to maintain an above .90 ave. with now 37 guys coming in.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    “If they’re such bad seats, why were they $89?”
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2023
    At this point it’s nearly impossible to believe Haie’s bullshit about being a retired tech executive with a smoking hot wife, choosing to stay at home so he can be with his child.

I mean none of this shit adds up at all.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,503
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

At this point it’s nearly impossible to believe Haie’s bullshit about being a retired tech executive with a smoking hot wife, choosing to stay at home so he can be with his child.

"Nearly impossible"

Kind of feel sorry for you at this point. Clearly miserable and can't fathom how people can get out from the fucking meat grinder what with the e-commerce boom and the pandemic accelerating that even more.

Good luck the rest of the way.
  • Options
    haie said:

thechatch said:

"Nearly impossible"

Kind of feel sorry for you at this point. Clearly miserable and can't fathom how people can get out from the fucking meat grinder what with the e-commerce boom and the pandemic accelerating that even more.

Give us your definition of “retired.” Stop bullshitting around and spell it out or you’re just a fucking liar as suspected.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

"Nearly impossible"

Give us your definition of “retired.” Stop bullshitting around and spell it out or you’re just a fucking liar as suspected.
    I don't work anymore. But I'm receiving a real check. Not the welfare one you do.

You and the chatch are miserable losers who've never done anything beyond read a word doc or spreadsheet so you're obsessed with this topic.

But I think we're done here.
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

"Nearly impossible"

I don't work anymore. But I'm receiving a real check. Not the welfare one you do.

You and the chatch are miserable losers who've never done anything beyond read a word doc or spreadsheet so you're obsessed with this topic.

So you’re not actually retired in your mid 30’s. I was right.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

"Nearly impossible"

No, pretty sure I am.
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

"Nearly impossible"

No, pretty sure I am.
    Naw, you’re still on the payroll.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

"Nearly impossible"

No, pretty sure I am.
    lol so we actually have to sell or else me sitting on my ass shitpoasting and drinking 7 days a week is considered "working" by you? HAHAHAHA

Can't.

Stop.

Laughing.
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

"Nearly impossible"

No, pretty sure I am.
    lol so we actually have to sell or else me sitting on my ass shitpoasting and drinking 7 days a week is considered "working" by you? HAHAHAHA

Can't.

Stop.

Laughing.
    Pressing and trying way to hard.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

"Nearly impossible"

No, pretty sure I am.

Can't.

Stop.

Laughing.
    lol you and him have zero fucking clue how how my industry works. If you're on a clear path to T2D3 you're pretty much as mentally disabled as you are to even consider selling to some large company trying to convince you otherwise.

But this is getting way over both your head and his. So I'm done with this topic.
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

"Nearly impossible"

No, pretty sure I am.

Can't.

Stop.

Laughing.
    lol you and him have zero fucking clue how how my industry works. If you're on a clear path to T2D3 you're pretty much as mentally disabled as you are to even consider selling to some large company trying to convince you otherwise.

But this is getting way over both your head and his. So I'm done with this topic.
    See. I was right. You’re not actually retired. Imagine lying on an anonymous message bored.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

thechatch said:

"Nearly impossible"

You still don’t get it.

I can easily fathom success.

I just can’t fathom it with you.

I am around successful people all the time, and no one acts the way you do. You’re constantly angry, insecure, childish, and dishonest, haie

I don’t see a lot that tells me you’re as successful as you continuously claim. Good luck the rest of the way to you too.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

"Nearly impossible"

No, pretty sure I am.

Can't.

Stop.

Laughing.

See. I was right. You’re not actually retired. Imagine lying on an anonymous message bored.
    "having left one's job and ceased to work." Google. Just says job, not company. Looks like this doog is right.
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

"Nearly impossible"

No, pretty sure I am.

Can't.

Stop.

Laughing.

"having left one's job and ceased to work." Google. Just says job, not company. Looks like this doog is right.
    So when was your “retirement” party?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2023
    thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

"Nearly impossible"

You still don’t get it.

I am around successful people all the time, and no one acts the way you do. You’re constantly angry, insecure, childish, and dishonest, haie

I don’t see a lot that tells me you’re as successful as you continuously claim. Good luck the rest of the way to you too.
    You also don't work in my industry, so none of what you say is surprising.

I mean I started as an engineer. Not exactly someone that is put in front of partnering companies/owners, and I shit on other people's software too much and have zero ability to fake that with their product owners.

If how someone acts is so critical to you, versus what they can build, then you're lost to begin with.
  • Options
    haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

"Nearly impossible"

You still don’t get it.

I mean I started as an engineer. Not exactly someone that is put in front of partnering companies/owners, and I shit on other people's software too much and have zero ability to fake that with their product owners.

If how someone acts is so critical to you, versus what they can build, then you're lost to begin with.
    So it’s now clear why you were “retired.”
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

"Nearly impossible"

You still don’t get it.

So it’s now clear why you were “retired.”
    😂

👍
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited January 2023
    haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

"Nearly impossible"

You still don’t get it.

There’s always a job for you at the gas station when yore unemployment check runs out. We’ll help you and yore family escape the poverty of Clark County yet.