Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,169 Founders Club
  • PenacePenace Member Posts: 494
    Good God, #6 for TX is fired for real (WT TD run).

Unbelievable how across the board the tackling out of the back 5 is fucking ghastly.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,725 Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

I think film study articles like this are the best content I ever see and have to reluctantly compliment doogpound.

Someone, or maybe a couple of someones, used to do this here from time to time. I don't remember who it was but I think *we should beg, pay, blackmail, or strongarm him into doing it regularly in the future.

Or we could just wait for them to poast their articles sense their free
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,974 Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

I think film study articles like this are the best content I ever see and have to reluctantly compliment doogpound.

Someone, or maybe a couple of someones, used to do this here from time to time. I don't remember who it was but I think *we should beg, pay, blackmail, or strongarm him into doing it regularly in the future.

Or we could just wait for them to poast their articles sense their free
    Their articles are good, but don't have the HH edge to them.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,707 Founders Club
    Great article. I hope we can find a more dynamic returner than Giles Jackson.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,552 Swaye's Wigwam
    It's nice to see that Towelpopper needed 4 years of highschool and 5 years of college to finally learn how to one cut.

The line play is such a great sign for success against legitimate teams next year. We? can beat Utah with our skill guys but if there are post season hopes then having a returning Dline and mostly returning Oline be that physical against a talented Texass team it bodes well.....doog it up