Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Get off my lawn

2»

Comments

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

I'm with you Derek. It's not real bad now, but by Monday I'm getting burned out (both of the games sucked as matchups though, AZ v. SD was worth watching about 20 plays). It doesn't help that everything on t.v. besides sports is either made for women or rednecks. TV shows have about 12 episodes per year now too, that doesn't help.

When ESPN starts putting all that stupid Tuesday and Wed. MAC Con. USSR, and Sun Belt shit out, it gets really stupid and oversaturated.

Burned out? Like it's some big god damn chore to watch a game?

You could always not watch.

I don't mind sitting here watching BYU and Houston. I would never watch this game otherwise and I'm not rescheduling my evening to see it. If this wasn't on, the TV would be off or the local onews would be on. #newstips
    Is #localnews where you learn what to be outraged over?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

I'm with you Derek. It's not real bad now, but by Monday I'm getting burned out (both of the games sucked as matchups though, AZ v. SD was worth watching about 20 plays). It doesn't help that everything on t.v. besides sports is either made for women or rednecks. TV shows have about 12 episodes per year now too, that doesn't help.

When ESPN starts putting all that stupid Tuesday and Wed. MAC Con. USSR, and Sun Belt shit out, it gets really stupid and oversaturated.

I don't mind sitting here watching BYU and Houston. I would never watch this game otherwise and I'm not rescheduling my evening to see it. If this wasn't on, the TV would be off or the local onews would be on. #newstips
    Yes..but then they tell you to pack your patience.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,155 Founders Club

Yes..but then they tell you to pack your patience.
    Thank Allah for #localnews because I left for work and forgot to pack my patience but luckily, I had #localnews radio and they reminded me before I got too far. #neverforget
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,686 Founders Club

I don't mind sitting here watching BYU and Houston. I would never watch this game otherwise and I'm not rescheduling my evening to see it. If this wasn't on, the TV would be off or the local news would be on. #newstips
    Yeah, well, I didn't watch much of BYU/Houston, most of tv is dreck, and there aren't a lot of good shows out on dvd to watch. There used to be more good OOC gaymes to watch at least.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    I like watching other PAC 12 teams play on Thursday nights. I hate when Oregon plays on Thursday night.