Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Finn MacCools trash since day 1

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Damn our saint got kicked off the team
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,792

Was the bar employee a one James Lake?

Lol at thinking Jimmy’s been anywhere other than a golf course cashing his buyout checks for the last year
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,042 Standard Supporter

“It’s tough,” a Finn’s employee said. “I feel like these football kids felt like they could do anything they want. Where do we draw the line with these players with allowing them to do anything they want to do?”

We don't for 11 wins or more

Don't fight and then cry when you get your ass kicked

And they didn't kill anyone

Exactly. Nuff said on that.
  • DoogmanRefundDoogmanRefund Member Posts: 798

Imagine getting in a bar fight with a UW Football Player. I mean I could probably take Browning or the punter, but fucking around with Linebackers. Jeebus.

Also, that bar fucking sucks from what I can recall.

Pretty sure it opened a few months before my 21st birthday 20ish years ago and was unfortunately the host site for those festivities. It already looked like it had been run down, pissed on, and vomited on for 30 years by that point.
  • RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 818 Founders Club
    Finn MCools, sounds like a gay Newport.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam

Imagine getting in a bar fight with a UW Football Player. I mean I could probably take Browning or the punter, but fucking around with Linebackers. Jeebus.

Also, that bar fucking sucks from what I can recall.

Pretty sure it opened a few months before my 21st birthday 20ish years ago and was unfortunately the host site for those festivities. It already looked like it had been run down, pissed on, and vomited on for 30 years by that point.
    It's an overflow bar. The MSU fans were all over it. "West Lansing" kind of place. Also, the cuogs loved it last year for the AC.
  • DoogmanRefundDoogmanRefund Member Posts: 798
    Of all the Irish pubs that existed during my Ave days, I’m amazed the Finn’s outlived the Irish Emigrant by a good margin.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,781
    I feel like he was groomed to strike by Lake.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,354 Swaye's Wigwam
    Too bad they couldn't learn to hit on the field
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,944 Founders Club

It still counts for the off season natty. Tuff players who will beat up a bar,

People forget that the two players who did the most damage to James in the inquisition had been booted from the team for bar fighting before the natty run

Stars are aligned for a big run and then probation

We also need to bring back some version of the Husky Hunters, but make it geared towards the transfer portal.
  • Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,379
    I only went there for pre-game bloodys and a hangover breakfast...lucky me