Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I love the smell of fear in the morning

124»

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,457
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LawDawg1 said:

trublue said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Lanning will average around 8 wins. Coaching turnover will fuck him but the recruiting classes will keep him from a Helfrich year while he cycles out 30% of them after each season and 46x jerks off to all of it 😂

Oregon got their own Sark situation because they needed a young coach won't bail out of Eugene.

Meanwhile DeBoer will wash his rivalry wins down with 5 helpings of mashed potatoes and 6 ice cold beers.

Haie, we don't want to read about your wet dreams here.

10 wins for the rookie HC. Two wins pissed away.
    2-5*, 19-4* and a bunch of 3* Fats would love to have.
    Naw, Oregon is running train on this shit conference and you guys know it.
    Can't wait for Fats to work miracles with Jimmy's two years of dogshit.

Sark's best year at uw 8-4. 5-4.
    Mike Seaver told me Oregon fans have national brand expectations yet your coach who Phil willingly hired just needs time to mature and grow into not getting into his ass kicked against doog and beavlet.
    Hire Fat guy that can't recruit elite players and runs a gimmick MWC offense with players recruited by your best coach since DJ.

Or hire a young guy that has coached under Saban and Smart in the best conference in American and can recruit like a MFer.

Tough one.

The fear uw fans have of Lanning is palpable.

Alamo Bowel.
    I like to call the leading offense in all of college football gimmick. That's what I like to do.

Oregon led the nation with a gimmick attack too. I read it here.
    How many points did Oregon score in the 4th quarter of their critical games this season?

Seems like Oregon's coaches can't make the critical adjustments to me.
    seems like their qb is a scared pussy loser
    You finished 7-2 in conference, same as Ducks. You lost to Arizona State, one of their two wins in Conference.

Huge win against Ducks at Autzen by 3 points. Still huge.

Next year, you don’t have byes against Utah and USC.

As a matter of fact, you face USC and Oregon State on the road; Utah on the road.

The Comference Championship is wide open next year between Washington, Oregon State, Oregon, USC and Utah.

Not playing Utah or SC is why we didn’t play in the conference championship game. That likely hurt us more than anything. At least next year we get a chance to prove it on the field rather than some BS tiebreaker rule.
    Oregon's fans think Utah is really good.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    LawDawg1 said:

trublue said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Lanning will average around 8 wins. Coaching turnover will fuck him but the recruiting classes will keep him from a Helfrich year while he cycles out 30% of them after each season and 46x jerks off to all of it 😂

Oregon got their own Sark situation because they needed a young coach won't bail out of Eugene.

Meanwhile DeBoer will wash his rivalry wins down with 5 helpings of mashed potatoes and 6 ice cold beers.

Mike Seaver told me Oregon fans have national brand expectations yet your coach who Phil willingly hired just needs time to mature and grow into not getting into his ass kicked against doog and beavlet.
    Hire Fat guy that can't recruit elite players and runs a gimmick MWC offense with players recruited by your best coach since DJ.

Or hire a young guy that has coached under Saban and Smart in the best conference in American and can recruit like a MFer.

Tough one.

Alamo Bowel.
    I like to call the leading offense in all of college football gimmick. That's what I like to do.

How many points did Oregon score in the 4th quarter of their critical games this season?

You finished 7-2 in conference, same as Ducks. You lost to Arizona State, one of their two wins in Conference.

As a matter of fact, you face USC and Oregon State on the road; Utah on the road.

The Comference Championship is wide open next year between Washington, Oregon State, Oregon, USC and Utah.

Not playing Utah or SC is why we didn’t play in the conference championship game. That likely hurt us more than anything. At least next year we get a chance to prove it on the field rather than some BS tiebreaker rule.
    You could have beat ASU on the road. ASU won a total of two conference games, one gain at the Huskies.
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    trublue said:

LawDawg1 said:

trublue said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Tough one.

Alamo Bowel.

You could have beat ASU on the road. ASU won a total of two conference games, one gain at the Huskies.
    True. And Utah could have beat you or you could have beat us. Regardless, I have a hard time thinking anyone thinks a tiebreaker with someone you didn’t play is a great way of doing this.
  • Options
    Fact is UW had a cupcake schedule, other than playing the Ducks at Autzen.

What would have been a crime is if Washington would have been the conference’s representative in the Rose Bowl without playing the top 2 teams in the conference . . .
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2023
    trublue said:

Fact is UW had a cupcake schedule, other than playing the Ducks at Autzen.

What would have been a crime is if Washington would have been the conference’s representative in the Rose Bowl without playing the top 2 teams in the conference . . .

Yup, they bragged about it right here on HH and then couldn't win at ASU or UCLA. Pitt beat UCLA with a backup QB FFS. They lost to a backup QB at ASU who is now in the portal. But they're better than Utah and SC.
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    haie said:

LawDawg1 said:

trublue said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Tough one.

Alamo Bowel.

We think they're just as good as uw, which is pretty average.

Oregon just had their worst team under Lanning.

Take your 3 point gift.

Thanks for coming!

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We never lose to Utah and are 2-1 against SC in a decade, but still.

World's biggest ASU bandwagon fans don't understand that Oregon got every critical game either at home or 40 minutes up the road and still got bitch slapped in the 4th quarter because they're soft.
  • Options
    haie said:

World's biggest ASU bandwagon fans don't understand that Oregon got every critical game either at home or 40 minutes up the road and still got bitch slapped in the 4th quarter because they're soft.

Utah earned their way into the RB.

Your best team since you led Bama by 7 in the first quarter just beat Sark in the Alamo Bowel.

You should STFU and stay down for a bit.

Doog.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Your best team since you led Bama by 7 in the first quarter just beat Sark in the Alamo Bowel.

Doog.
    Bows down to a Mountain West team. So fucking sad. Sadder than replaying The Pick at every home game? It's debatable imo.
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Doog.
    Bows down to a Mountain West team. So fucking sad. Sadder than replaying The Pick at every home game? It's debatable imo.
    MWC team took care of business against SC twice.

Your average team lost to ASU and UCLA.

But do carry on with your Doog poasting.

And smelling beav ass every chance you get.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Doog.

lol beavlet? Yeah I fluff them every chance I get 🤣👍
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Doog.

lol beavlet? Yeah I fluff them every chance I get 🤣👍
    Every chance you get you bring up the CW loss.

Yup, you're the designated beav fluffer over here.

I guess real life experience comes in handy for you.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Doog.

Bashing the wins, and downgrading the Trophy. Damn, I missed Washington football
  • Options
    Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Doog.

Bashing the wins, and downgrading the Trophy. Damn, I missed Washington football
    The 90's are not returning. HTH.
  • Options
    haie said:

LawDawg1 said:

trublue said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Tough one.

Alamo Bowel.

You argued endlessly after beating Michigan State that it was a quality win against a top Big 10 team. As I recall, you were saying they were the 3rd or 4th best team in their 14 team conference.

How did that work out? Michigan was 5th out of 7 teams in their Division by conference record and overall record.

They had a better conference and overall record than 4 teams in the Big 10.

That would make them the 10th best team in the Big 10 (14 teams).
  • Options
    trublue said:

haie said:

LawDawg1 said:

trublue said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Tough one.

Alamo Bowel.

You argued endlessly after beating Michigan State that it was a quality win against a top Big 10 team. As I recall, you were saying they were the 3rd or 4th best team in their 14 team conference.

How did that work out? Michigan was 5th out of 7 teams in their Division by conference record and overall record.

They had a better conference and overall record than 4 teams in the Big 10.

That would make them the 10th best team in the Big 10 (14 teams).
    FTR I said MSU was shit before that game and it was based on actually paying attention to their games, before they faced uw's best team since they were leading Bama 7-0 in the first.
  • Options
    Haie was tooting the Spartan’s horn AFTER the Huskies beat them at Husky Stadium.

The truth? Michigan State wasn’t even in the top half of the teams in the Conference.

• Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,555
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    trublue said:

Haie was tooting the Spartan’s horn AFTER the Huskies beat them at Husky Stadium.

The truth? Michigan State wasn’t even in the top half of the teams in the Conference.

Grown men were crying in the stands at Husky Stadium after the MSU win. It was unseemly.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

trublue said:

Grown men were crying in the stands at Husky Stadium after the MSU win. It was unseemly.
    lol. Okay bud. If you say so.