Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I love the smell of fear in the morning

Comments

• FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Oh and I celebrated the kid with Downs that plays for you guys. I’m a nice guy like that.

I'm surprised that uw didn't win by at least 20.

Worthy just dropped another TD!
    Felt like we played a C game on the road and won. Lot to learn from but no expensive mistakes last night. Not as worried about the outcome as you are.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Penix looks great when he’s not sitting in a clean pocket, doesn’t he. 32-54 and a whopping 5 yard average.

Too bad Sark is an idiot and wasn’t throwing it long on every single down. Worthy was going to eventually catch one.

Sark just ran out of time POTD
    Penix looked like garbage. Can't throw for shit unless it's a slant or he has 10 seconds and zero pressure. Best 7 on 7 guy around.
    And we still won rather easily. This isn’t quite the point you think it is.
    Worthy just dropped another TD.

Is Perryman headed to the portal this AM or does Fats have to keep him around because the alternatives are even worse. They so much as said so to the broadcast crew.
    Well he’s being replaced by an All Big 12 corner, so there’s that. But sure fats can’t recruit.
    All Big 12 corner. That's meaningful stuff right there.

He’s had an 80+ pff coverage grade his last 2 years. So yeah definitely a good player.
    I was waiting for the PFF stuff.

They have Andrew Luck "overrated" and Baker Mayfield as the greatest ever based on their bullshit analytics. Whenever I see PFF grade I immediately stop reading.

LOL...............................................................
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Penix looks great when he’s not sitting in a clean pocket, doesn’t he. 32-54 and a whopping 5 yard average.

Too bad Sark is an idiot and wasn’t throwing it long on every single down. Worthy was going to eventually catch one.

Penix looked like garbage. Can't throw for shit unless it's a slant or he has 10 seconds and zero pressure. Best 7 on 7 guy around.

Is Perryman headed to the portal this AM or does Fats have to keep him around because the alternatives are even worse. They so much as said so to the broadcast crew.
    Well he’s being replaced by an All Big 12 corner, so there’s that. But sure fats can’t recruit.

He’s had an 80+ pff coverage grade his last 2 years. So yeah definitely a good player.

They have Andrew Luck "overrated" and Baker Mayfield as the greatest ever based on their bullshit analytics. Whenever I see PFF grade I immediately stop reading.

PFF does not like Baker but sure you’re the football genius. An all big 12 corner sucks.

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

PFF does not like Baker but sure you’re the football genius. An all big 12 corner sucks.
    They loved him. As soon as someone starts talking to you about PFF, stop taking them seriously. Analytics nerds.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

They loved him. As soon as someone starts talking to you about PFF, stop taking them seriously. Analytics nerds.
    You must watch tons of film.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Imagine putting stock in those chucklefucks, they couldn’t get the Texas cock deep enough last night.
    UNC says hello and wonders why you've not called?
    You failed ESPN and Vegas AGAIN. 14 point favorites hahahaha
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Oh and I celebrated the kid with Downs that plays for you guys. I’m a nice guy like that.

You're not good at this game. TX opened at 6 point favorites. ESPN duck cucks had them 75% win probability. Sorry your team sucked so much down the stretch. Lanning is a piss boy.

• trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

46XiJCAB said:

Felt like we played a C game on the road and won. Lot to learn from but no expensive mistakes last night. Not as worried about the outcome as you are.
    Haie chinning another post by FTJ . . .
    RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

You're not good at this game. TX opened at 6 point favorites. ESPN duck cucks had them 75% win probability. Sorry your team sucked so much down the stretch. Lanning is a piss boy.

2023 should be interesting when you get to play the two teams in the PAC-12 that played in the Conference Championship . . . the two teams not on your 2022 schedule.

UW at USC;
    Utah at UW;
    and throw in OSU on the road
    edited December 2022
    uw wins by 7 just like TT did.

Worthy drops another TD!

“We’re gonna win the NC next year.”

LOL................
  • FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    trublue said:

46XiJCAB said:

Haie chinning another post by FTJ . . .
    Trudetective? Still hung up on this still. Once a fag, always a fag I see.
    edited December 2022
    Sure . . . Haie.

It’s a mystery.

You do you.

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,680
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Lanning will average around 8 wins. Coaching turnover will fuck him but the recruiting classes will keep him from a Helfrich year while he cycles out 30% of them after each season and 46x jerks off to all of it 😂

Oregon got their own Sark situation because they needed a young coach won't bail out of Eugene.

Meanwhile DeBoer will wash his rivalry wins down with 5 helpings of mashed potatoes and 6 ice cold beers.

Haie, we don't want to read about your wet dreams here.

10 wins for the rookie HC. Two wins pissed away.
    2-5*, 19-4* and a bunch of 3* Fats would love to have.
    Naw, Oregon is running train on this shit conference and you guys know it.
    Can't wait for Fats to work miracles with Jimmy's two years of dogshit.

Sark's best year at uw 8-4. 5-4.
    Mike Seaver told me Oregon fans have national brand expectations yet your coach who Phil willingly hired just needs time to mature and grow into not getting into his ass kicked against doog and beavlet.
    Hire Fat guy that can't recruit elite players and runs a gimmick MWC offense with players recruited by your best coach since DJ.

Or hire a young guy that has coached under Saban and Smart in the best conference in American and can recruit like a MFer.

Tough one.

The fear uw fans have of Lanning is palpable.

Alamo Bowel.
    I like to call the leading offense in all of college football gimmick. That's what I like to do.

• GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,301
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

Lanning will average around 8 wins. Coaching turnover will fuck him but the recruiting classes will keep him from a Helfrich year while he cycles out 30% of them after each season and 46x jerks off to all of it 😂

Oregon got their own Sark situation because they needed a young coach won't bail out of Eugene.

Meanwhile DeBoer will wash his rivalry wins down with 5 helpings of mashed potatoes and 6 ice cold beers.

Lol delusional
    pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Haie, we don't want to read about your wet dreams here.

10 wins for the rookie HC. Two wins pissed away.
    2-5*, 19-4* and a bunch of 3* Fats would love to have.
    Naw, Oregon is running train on this shit conference and you guys know it.
    Can't wait for Fats to work miracles with Jimmy's two years of dogshit.

Sark's best year at uw 8-4. 5-4.
    Mike Seaver told me Oregon fans have national brand expectations yet your coach who Phil willingly hired just needs time to mature and grow into not getting into his ass kicked against doog and beavlet.
    Hire Fat guy that can't recruit elite players and runs a gimmick MWC offense with players recruited by your best coach since DJ.

Or hire a young guy that has coached under Saban and Smart in the best conference in American and can recruit like a MFer.

Tough one.

The fear uw fans have of Lanning is palpable.

Alamo Bowel.
    I like to call the leading offense in all of college football gimmick. That's what I like to do.

Oregon led the nation with a gimmick attack too. I read it here.
    Disrupt the timing of the gimmick offense and you get less than 60% completions by Penix.

Imagine if that guy could catch and B. Robinson was there. Sark wins that thing going away.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Disrupt the timing of the gimmick offense and you get less than 60% completions by Penix.

Imagine if that guy could catch and B. Robinson was there. Sark wins that thing going away.

🤣

You're so miserable.

Love this season. Everybody love it!
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

🤣

You're so miserable.

Some are satisfied with an Alamo Bowel birth. I got no problem with that.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

🤣

You're so miserable.

Some are satisfied with an Alamo Bowel birth. I got no problem with that.
    Top 10 doogs who are your masters.

Everybody love it!