Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pac 12 - fuck off

Comments

• Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,734
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

whlinder said:

My favorite/least favorite part of USC and UCLA leaving is they have to leave because they can't compete nationally from the Pac-12 but the biggest part of the problem is they aren't carrying their own fucking water in the conference and have mostly sucked for more than 10 years now. I'm sure joining a possibly stronger conference all the way across the country will solve that. I'm sure Lincoln Riley's tough defense will love defending 60 runs against Wisconsin in sub zero temps in November.

I will chortle at the future November schedules for USC, given how much they insisted on avoiding Seattle/Pullman in November over the years. They have to have at least 1 cold as fuck November game each year and should have 2 some years, unless the B1G adjusts the schedule to let these two stay home all November. Assuming they play each other in the last week, that's 3 Saturdays in November they can be sent to freeze.
    I agree and they are going to regret the change in status... recruiting will now be different as as well because some % of SoCal guys are going to want to stay on the west coast where their families can have the easier time of traveling to a percentage of games. Just a guess, but I'm guessing that happens. Super awkward [stupid] for the BIG to have only 2 west coast teams from a scheduling point of view.
    Ive been saying the entire thing is an abortion since the inception, and it makes even less sense now that they expanded the playoff

The DAWGS are in a good position
    USC clearly had enough funds to poach OU's head coach and they still fucking suck.

How is the Big 10 TV money going to help.

I'll die on the hill that USC has more opportunities to compete for a Natty in the Pac than moving to the Big. All they have to do is hire a fucking good coach.
    Agreed. It's not like they didn't do it before.
    Maybe someone already asked you this, but given recent revelations...will you be changing your name?
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,690
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

whlinder said:

My favorite/least favorite part of USC and UCLA leaving is they have to leave because they can't compete nationally from the Pac-12 but the biggest part of the problem is they aren't carrying their own fucking water in the conference and have mostly sucked for more than 10 years now. I'm sure joining a possibly stronger conference all the way across the country will solve that. I'm sure Lincoln Riley's tough defense will love defending 60 runs against Wisconsin in sub zero temps in November.

I will chortle at the future November schedules for USC, given how much they insisted on avoiding Seattle/Pullman in November over the years. They have to have at least 1 cold as fuck November game each year and should have 2 some years, unless the B1G adjusts the schedule to let these two stay home all November. Assuming they play each other in the last week, that's 3 Saturdays in November they can be sent to freeze.
    I agree and they are going to regret the change in status... recruiting will now be different as as well because some % of SoCal guys are going to want to stay on the west coast where their families can have the easier time of traveling to a percentage of games. Just a guess, but I'm guessing that happens. Super awkward [stupid] for the BIG to have only 2 west coast teams from a scheduling point of view.
    Ive been saying the entire thing is an abortion since the inception, and it makes even less sense now that they expanded the playoff

USC clearly had enough funds to poach OU's head coach and they still fucking suck.

I'll die on the hill that USC has more opportunities to compete for a Natty in the Pac than moving to the Big. All they have to do is hire a fucking good coach.
    It's hard.
  • Options
    coronabruincoronabruin Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I truly appreciate the irony of a DAWG fan calling out other programs for shitting the bed in major bowl games. Total lack of self-awareness on display here.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

whlinder said:

Maybe someone already asked you this, but given recent revelations...will you be changing your name?
    I will always be the creepycoug.

There are others who are cougs and who are also creepy. But there is only one creepycoug.
    Creepy and a welfare wigwam membership recipient. You’re welcome sweetie 😘😘😘
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

whlinder said:

There are others who are cougs and who are also creepy. But there is only one creepycoug.
    Bad optics for Creepy Kewgs though these days @creepycoug . Might want to consider re-booting your brand.
    Nope.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

whlinder said:

I already thanked you. Be a gracious giver J.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

whlinder said:

Nothing wrong with saying youre welcome multiple times pal! Just making sure you know how welcome you are!
  • Options
    RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 787
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

Doogles said:

The defense needs to improve significantly for us to be a true contender.

Can't be in shootouts every game and not get burned eventually.

Our dline is going to be godly. Any ounce of LB and secondary improvement will go a long ways. They got better as the year went on
    This won't really matter that much if we still give up give chunks through the air at will. We'll get a sack then give up a 20 yard pass the next play.

Texas was killing us with quick passes to the flats, their skill guys looked stuck in Fast forward compared to our LBs.

I'll give the D credit for playing hard, but when the offense has a C+ game (like it did), and we play a true NY6/playoff caliber team, we're in serious trouble.
    No D was played in either of the playoff games. If Penix is dialed in, would have hung in there against all of them.

DOOGITUPGRUNGE.gif

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LawDawg1 said:

I truly appreciate the irony of a DAWG fan calling out other programs for shitting the bed in major bowl games. Total lack of self-awareness on display here.

Pitt just scored in the 4th again.
    That’s okay it was just a scrimmage. Sorry for beating you and ruining your Rose Bowl chances.
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756

LawDawg1 said:

That’s okay it was just a scrimmage. Sorry for beating you and ruining your Rose Bowl chances.
    Sorry for acting like ucla matters. Have you read the boreds? The ASU loss was the biggie.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

LawDawg1 said:

The game was at the Rose Bowl

Hth
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

whlinder said:

It'll still be funny even after the 23rd time J brings it up
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2023
    LawDawg1 said:

LawDawg1 said:

Sorry for acting like ucla matters. Have you read the boreds? The ASU loss was the biggie.
    Sounds like we were a GOOD loss. I appreciate the compliment.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

LawDawg1 said:

The game was at the Rose Bowl

Hth
    Time for us to hang the banner then!
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756

LawDawg1 said:

LawDawg1 said:

Sounds like we were a GOOD loss. I appreciate the compliment.
    It was until DTR became who we thought he was