Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pac 12 - fuck off

13»

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    Watch UW get Oregon State on a Friday night the week before playing USC.
  • coronabruincoronabruin Member Posts: 1,480
    LawDawg1 said:

LawDawg1 said:

LawDawg1 said:

I truly appreciate the irony of a DAWG fan calling out other programs for shitting the bed in major bowl games. Total lack of self-awareness on display here.

Pitt just scored in the 4th again.
    That’s okay it was just a scrimmage. Sorry for beating you and ruining your Rose Bowl chances.
    Sorry for acting like ucla matters. Have you read the boreds? The ASU loss was the biggie.
    Sounds like we were a GOOD loss. I appreciate the compliment.
    It was until DTR became who we thought he was
    Fair enough. I’m still going to hang the banner.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,781

LawDawg1 said:

LawDawg1 said:

LawDawg1 said:

I truly appreciate the irony of a DAWG fan calling out other programs for shitting the bed in major bowl games. Total lack of self-awareness on display here.

Pitt just scored in the 4th again.
    That’s okay it was just a scrimmage. Sorry for beating you and ruining your Rose Bowl chances.
    Sorry for acting like ucla matters. Have you read the boreds? The ASU loss was the biggie.
    Sounds like we were a GOOD loss. I appreciate the compliment.
    It was until DTR became who we thought he was
    Fair enough. I’m still going to hang the banner.
    I wood
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,470 Swaye's Wigwam

As I read this thread, I think back to Chest and others who told me through the years that as soon as UW began winning then Hardcore Husky would implode -- because people here only want to bitch and complain. But this is a great football thread. A higher level of discussion, if you will.

Chest is a dumbass
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,395 Swaye's Wigwam

LawDawg1 said:

Love seeing UCLA and USC fans saying the Pac 12 shit the bed in the bowl games and is over when they leave while failing to recognize they were the largest contributors to the bowl game losses and perception the past 10 years.

Look in a mirror imbeciles.

And both were lost in such epic fashion to eh-level teams.

IDGAF what any Trooj here says (and YKWYA), losing to Tulane is one of those marks on your resume that lasts. Particularly so as it occurs in a major bowl. The talent disparity on the field save for a player here and there was so obvious, and yet they pissed it away and couldn't keep the Green Wave from driving the field for the win.

Sorry @UW_Doog_Bot .
    I did my part. Biggest bowl win since I attended UW the first year I went to Trooy.

Ywfms.

Fight on!
  • coronabruincoronabruin Member Posts: 1,480

As I read this thread, I think back to Chest and others who told me through the years that as soon as UW began winning then Hardcore Husky would implode -- because people here only want to bitch and complain. But this is a great football thread. A higher level of discussion, if you will.

Chest is a dumbass
    The move to Friday Harbor had great underlying metrics.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,898 Founders Club

Too bad Pup’s not here to see it (apologies to @GrandpaSankey)