Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

This Oregon staff is garbage

1235»

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Alamo Bowel
    Holiday bowl
    Vegas bowl

Mix & Match or throw them in a basket. It doesn’t matter.

10-3 is 10-3.

Congrats!

LOL.................

Throw a pussy coaching staff that got their asses kicked by their rivals into the basket.
    And your prize is the Alamo Bowel!

10-3 is 10-3. Not bad for a rookie coach who shit away two wins.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Alamo Bowel
    Holiday bowl
    Vegas bowl

10-3 is 10-3.

Congrats!

LOL.................

Throw a pussy coaching staff that got their asses kicked by their rivals into the basket.

I like 11-2 better

Math Class *faggy wink*
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,719
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Grunnhub, “got a call from Bama Jen.”

“Here’s another $1M.”

I’ve been around here long enough to know that she doesn’t know what the fuck she’s doing.

BEAT OREGON, get a raise University.

LOL........

Oregon matters.

Jen says so.

Pressing

We're winning despite her. Fill throws hundreds of millions and you're still worse
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Snooze UGA and Bama are our comp now, not loser ass Oregon with their choke job hick qb.
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Snooze UGA and Bama are our comp now, not loser ass Oregon with their choke job hick qb.

LMAO. Don’t get ahead of yourself freeloader
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,719
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited January 2023
    trublue said:

He's a college kid. I think he's 23 at the most.
    edited January 2023

LOL...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I'm sure Bama and UGA would be worried if they knew who the uw husky's were.

I just hope you're shitting here because this is Dawgman level fucking stupid.

If not?

The competition for dumbest fucking poast of 2023 is officially over.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,304
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Alamo Bowel
    Holiday bowl
    Vegas bowl

10-3 is 10-3.

Congrats!

LOL.................

I like 11-2 better

Math Class *faggy wink*
    You would be 10 and 3 if you played Georgia too enjoy your mediocre season.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,304
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

Uh
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Goduckies said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Alamo Bowel
    Holiday bowl
    Vegas bowl

10-3 is 10-3.

Congrats!

LOL.................

I like 11-2 better

Math Class *faggy wink*
    You would be 10 and 3 if you played Georgia too enjoy your mediocre season.
    A soft as fuck tOSU had them dead to rights.

Face it, you guys have recruiters running the team. Real coaches are owning them.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    trublue said:

I'm not. Check back in next December.
  • TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,550
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited January 2023
    Let it play out, the momentum at Oregun is positive, the coach is a good one and he will learn. It's time to hire the guys that can teach how to win and i'm confident that the ducks will do that now... the stage is set for a transformation of culture and I think the head coach can do it.

It may take time, doesn't always happen immediately, but I think it will come. I'm a dawgs fan, but I think what is happening at Oregon is positive and will turn into a good competitive story. I think the talent is there and will continue to arrive ~ the change to a coherent non entitled tough guy approach to winning has been missing but is yet to come. JMO. The new hires will be important as a step for positive change, but the real change needs to happen in the heads and hearts of the guys in the locker room.

I frankly think the same thing will happen in LA, and it's the same problem... the Trojans need to start instilling toughness and heart to play along with the talent ~ and quite obviously they need to hire some defensive coaches that can teach the game. Too bad for them and us they are leaving the conference, a big freaking mistake for all involved.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Let it play out, the momentum at Oregun is positive, the coach is a good one and he will learn. It's time to hire the guys that can teach how to win and i'm confident that the ducks will do that now... the stage is set for a transformation of culture and I think the head coach can do it.

It may take time, doesn't always happen immediately, but I think it will come. I'm a dawgs fan, but I think what is happening at Oregon is positive and will turn into a good competitive story. I think the talent is there and will continue to arrive ~ the change to a coherent non entitled tough guy approach to winning has been missing but is yet to come. JMO. The new hires will be important as a step for positive change, but the real change needs to happen in the heads and hearts of the guys in the locker room.

I frankly think the same thing will happen in LA, and it's the same problem... the Trojans need to start instilling toughness and heart to play along with the talent ~ and quite obviously they need to hire some defensive coaches that can teach the game. Too bad for them and us they are leaving the conference, a big freaking mistake for all involved.

Ugh.

I prefer to keep things friendly with the duck fans but Jesus.
    Lanning is clearing out the deadwood as he should. With the NIL and portal, teams can no longer afford to have valuable spots being occupied by jags. If he were not walking kids down the path to the portal I'd be concerned. This week a lot of higher level players are gonna hit the portal and I expect Oregon will be pretty active moving forward.
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    What is Lanning doing about the defense?

Oregon Co-Defensive Coordinator left for Baylor after the season.

Tosh Lupoi, Co-Defensive Coordinator, remains.

A new OC presents a lot of questions.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

What is Lanning doing about the defense?

Oregon Co-Defensive Coordinator left for Baylor after the season.

Tosh Lupoi, Co-Defensive Coordinator, remains.

A new OC presents a lot of questions.

I think Lupoi, Martin and Klemm are bad staffers and will doubt Lanning's decision making as long as they are there. There has to be a balance between good recruiting and good coaching. He seems solely focused on the recruiting side.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,484
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

lol