Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sark gonna Sark

13»

Comments

• Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SECDAWG said:

Saw it. Not a good look for Sark. As usual.

Saw a a statistic where Jumbo at ATM has beat more top 25 teams in a year than Sark has at TX in 2, like 0-5. Or some shit like that.

Not impressive when the sec has every team ranked at some point throughout the season.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    LawDawg1 said:

SECDAWG said:

Saw it. Not a good look for Sark. As usual.

Saw a a statistic where Jumbo at ATM has beat more top 25 teams in a year than Sark has at TX in 2, like 0-5. Or some shit like that.

Not impressive when the sec has every team ranked at some point throughout the season.
    I’m sure it ain’t. From another conference.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,580
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    theLSkid said:

Sark didn’t have a drinking problem until he needed it for a wrongful termination suit, people forget that

Fuck that guy to hell

While he was at UW, I literally had a player tell me how Sark would duck out during practices to drink.
    Was told my one of my old college coaches who played for him who told me that one week he never left his office; locker was the only one who saw him for days on end.
    Sounds like depression. Maybe Sark has CTE. Would explain the unhinged explosions. That’s only going to get worse. Sad if true.
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

theLSkid said:

Sark didn’t have a drinking problem until he needed it for a wrongful termination suit, people forget that

Fuck that guy to hell

While he was at UW, I literally had a player tell me how Sark would duck out during practices to drink.
    Was told my one of my old college coaches who played for him who told me that one week he never left his office; locker was the only one who saw him for days on end.
    Sounds like depression. Maybe Sark has CTE. Would explain the unhinged explosions. That’s only going to get worse. Sad if true.
    @theknowledge any idea when the CTE might win?
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,358
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

LawDawg1 said:

theLSkid said:

Fuck that guy to hell

Only Kim can tell us this.
    Nothing burger.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,029
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

theLSkid said:

Fuck that guy to hell

I guarantee that we? lost that week.

Or maybe it was the Oregon state game.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Canadawg said:

Do we have any coke superiority guys on this board? Would love an X's and O's break down on this

@Swaye
    The delayed reaction by sark is very strange. Definitely on something. Adderall?
  • Options
    gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

LawDawg1 said:

theLSkid said:

Fuck that guy to hell

Only Kim can tell us this.
    So he can taste the CTE in Sark’s semen?
    rectal exams
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Canadawg said:

Canadawg said:

RoadTrip said:

Blayen said:

Sark is the very definition of a man-child.

He is immature. He is an imitator instead of an innovator. He mistakes emotion for intensity and anger for discipline . He is a womanizer and an alcoholic and has consistently put his own desires ahead those of the team or the institution for whom he is coaching. And he has been mediocre his whole career.

Yet somehow, this guy seems to be a demi-god to every announcer, media type, and AD. He somehow continues to get hired into prominent head coaching positions even though his track record is absolutely abysmal to be considered for that type of job.

Consider that this guy has been hired at 2 of the most coveted positions in all of college football with his mediocre record and his history of substance abuse and immaturity. And then add the absolute love fest everyone in the business seems to have with him. It is absolutely astounding to me, and I consider it one of the greater mysteries in the universe.

Last night ESPN and the announcers couldn't get his dick out of their mouths. At one point, theybdid a piece on how important it is for him and all coaches to change and evolve with the times. Of course they couldn't stop gushing at how good he has been at evolving. Did anyone see any offensive evolution last night? It looked pretty vanilla old school to me. But what I saw going on with the UW offense looked pretty fucking evolved to me; especially in lieu of the shit it looked like 1 year ago. Fuck ESPN and their 75% chance for TX victory. Fuck Sark and hos pathetic wannabe wife Lafonda. When he gets fired, she'll be gone.
    I believe the CFB media will get on board with Grubb and DeBoer next year full on. Don't forget how much they droned on about Petersen everytime UW had a big game. They'll be the offensive gurus that "love to throw it all over the yard" soon enough.
    Disagree. DeBoar isn’t marketable as a personality and doesn’t have enough results yet for anyone to care.
    Saban has the personality of lightly toasted bread.

Deboer gives vibes of heart of america, good ol' boy, football coach that just loves ball and cheap coffee. That's pretty marketable compared to the other psychopaths around the country. He's nice to the media they'll like him
    Saban has natties.

I hope you're right. It would take a concerted effort by the AD to make that happen.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

TXDawg said:

LawDawg1 said:

You don’t put your hands on people. You just don’t.

Don't you ever try to manhandle a Longhorn 'cause we'll cut your goddamn pimp's heart out. You understand, you pimp?

Sark = Ike Clanton.
    What's the line on Sark ending up with a dead hooker in some $25/night motor inn outside Tucson? -250?

Nails, Stalin. Fucking NAILS!