Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

If Rome comes back, the UW wide receivers can be called...

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,415 Founders Club

Comments

• EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,908 Swaye's Wigwam
    What do you have against “ The Legion of Zoom”?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,415 Founders Club
    Caesar Penix and The Roman Empire

Somebody call the Costaco Bros.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,908 Swaye's Wigwam

My bedroom walls used to be covered in Costacos Bros posters back in the day. I haven’t heard their name in at least 15 years
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,415 Founders Club

My bedroom walls used to be covered in Costacos Bros posters back in the day. I haven’t heard their name in at least 15 years
    They left the business about 25 years ago

Why don’t you just come out and say they were murdered by Fathead?

My cousin (about 8 years older than me) went to high school with their sister and I remember meeting her around 88ish thinking they were the coolest people ever. She worked on a lot of the photo shoots and I remember her saying that she thought Walter Payton was a closeted gay man.

I mean, sweetness is a pretty gay nickname, so it checks out.

My cousin (about 8 years older than me) went to high school with their sister and I remember meeting her around 88ish thinking they were the coolest people ever. She worked on a lot of the photo shoots and I remember her saying that she thought Walter Payton was a closeted gay man.

breaking news on Hardcore Husky?
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    Rome should absolutely come back for another year after last night. He isn't very dominant against physical db's. He was a pretty big factor in the ASU loss.
  • FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member Posts: 1,483

They released a pretty cool book called “Walls of Fame” I think sometime in the past 5-10 years. Basically a coffee table book of their posters.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    haie said:

McMillan is one of the best husky receivers of all time, and arguably had a better year than Ross in 16. Ross never made a catch like that final TD where the ball is a fickong inch off the ground.

McMillan has been overshadowed by Rome but he's incredible.

Whichever one of them is WR2 is the best WR2 we have ever had rather easily.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,526 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2022

“The Encyclopedia of the Ancient Roman Empire” is a bit of a mouthful. I’d just abbreviate to The Encyclopedia if I were you. Or, TEOTARE is a fun acronym.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,952 Founders Club
    haie said:

McMillan is one of the best husky receivers of all time, and arguably had a better year than Ross in 16. Ross never made a catch like that final TD where the ball is a fickong inch off the ground.

Bruh, you can say FUCK

• CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,360 Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

haie said:

I feel like I would trade this years Rome for Pettis' best year but Rome definitely could be better next year
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Canadawg said:

dnc said:

haie said:

I feel like I would trade this years Rome for Pettis' best year but Rome definitely could be better next year
    Pettis the WR was a little overrated. Pettis the PR was different.
    Different different