Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Odunze Returning

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Maybe he is just holding out for a better NIL deal?
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,720
    Honestly, he’s a mediocre pass catcher. He dropped a td today.

He got covered pretty good by the more athletic Texas dbs.

McMillan is the better overall player.

If he goes uw is fine.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    He has some work to do. Attributing his faults to poor coaching prior to new coaching , he can use another year of Shep
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,384 Swaye's Wigwam
    Polk has played close to his level the second half of the season
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Canadawg said:

Polk has played close to his level the second half of the season

Polk is the fastest guy on the team?
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,824 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2022
    Respect his indecision.

He likely would have announced he's staying during the post-game celebration. I don't think UW offense will miss a beat in the passing game without him next year.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    They’re all good.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,384 Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

doogville said:

Odunze seems to come up with a ton of clutch 3rd down converting catches during big drives.

Pretty hard to overstate how important that is.

Yeah and he does things like catch the ball 2 yards short of the sticks and drag three DBs forward for 4 more yards.

I want him to stay. There are only going to be good, rep worthy WRs on this roster next year with or without him though.
    I loved that play. Tight end move
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,206
    Hope he stays. He's physical and clutch on 3rd down. I can't imagine he's higher than a low 2nd round pick at this point, though. WR's are a dime a dozen these days and he's nowhere close to being a Justin Jefferson type of guy who goes 1st round (and he only went 22nd overall) .
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,945 Swaye's Wigwam

Hope he stays. He's physical and clutch on 3rd down. I can't imagine he's higher than a low 2nd round pick at this point, though. WR's are a dime a dozen these days and he's nowhere close to being a Justin Jefferson type of guy who goes 1st round (and he only went 22nd overall) .

Totally agree. Prospective NFL teams will see all of his film and see that he's not 100% reliable catching the ball. His running after the catch is physical but not real elusive or explosive looking. He's not a threat to house every catch like Reggie was.

The only way he elevates to round one or even two is by really killing the combine. I think he'd do fine there but not kill it. He's not running 4.3 or setting cone drill records
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,824 Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

Totally agree. Prospective NFL teams will see all of his film and see that he's not 100% reliable catching the ball. His running after the catch is physical but not real elusive or explosive looking. He's not a threat to house every catch like Reggie was.

The only way he elevates to round one or even two is by really killing the combine. I think he'd do fine there but not kill it. He's not running 4.3 or setting cone drill records
    Hips any good? Does he eat, sleep and crap football? Wonderlic results? If he sees a baby laying in the road but he’s running late for practice, will he stop or no?
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,945 Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

chuck said:

Hips any good? Does he eat, sleep and crap football? Wonderlic results? If he sees a baby laying in the road but he’s running late for practice, will he stop or no?
    I don't know why you give me those questions.