Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

CONFESSION IN KARI LAKE TRIAL? CASE CLOSED? TRIAL UPDATE!

124»

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

The evidence was proven…even the cat lady’s lawyer was left stuttering several times. The judge even agreed that it happened…the threshold for this (and other) hacks has now become if you don’t have the person who actually did it on the stand confessing that they did it specifically to cheat then you don’t have the “intent” proof of why it happened so you can’t do anything. Which is absolutely insane for criminal matters, much less civic matters. Esp since the defendant was in charge of the election. How many people would be found guilty of rape or murder with this idiotic threshold? But it’s an easy goal post to move, esp on Christmas Eve when everyone is distracted.

We live in a #BananaRepublic…for all those who are trying to rationalize their way around it realize you’ve got a speed-limit IQ HondoFS urging you on…

Were there enough votes to change the outcome? If so what were the totals?
    Yes…way more than enough. The estimate is that the hour+ lines in the targeted Republican areas suppressed voting 10-17% while magically the ballot errors didn’t even happen in the more Democratic areas of the County. Several “safe” Representative districts (AZ1 esp) almost flipped because the Election Day vote was suppressed so much.
    What were the numbers? How nany didn't vote?
    More retardation. Jesus.

If the process is corrupted, the vote count is invalid, period.

Grow a brain, Duck.
    Madam, the court laid out the burden of proof very clearly and explained how it had not been met. If you want to quarrel with the decision, you'd actually have to read it.

It's about ten pages. With effort you might be able to plow through it in a couple weeks.
    Where do you think Judge Thompson's BOP language I posted came from? The bathroom stall where you service the Glory Hole?

Such Retard, H.
    You just poasted a denial of a motion for sanctions and are taking a victory lap?

You might be embarrassing the other morons now, even Mall Cop.
    Who's doing the victory lap here, @HHusky? You're celebrating that despite the evidence of irregularities and voter suppression, it wasn't bad enough, in the judge's opinion, to be clear and convincing evidence of the wrong outcome.

Like I said before, you're fine with all kinds of voter disenfranchisement, suppression and illegalities so long as they favor your side.

And you think that's an honorable position.

Says everything about you as a person and a lawyer.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,096 Standard Supporter
    edited December 2022
    LOL imagine all the changes and breakdowns on election day, that they already checked and it was all operating perfectly, equipment causing hours long delays and sending voters to other precincts to face more delays didn't effect turn out and that it wasn't a problem.

A quick 100 ballot check showed nearly 50% were printed improperly and could not be counted by the tabulators. Print change was made the day of the election and was an intentional act. They admitted all this. Two witnesses perjured themselves.

That the election was controlled by her opponent, who immediately tried to block her subpoena and a guy that started a PAC to stop Kari Lake.

Sounds like a fair election with no bias to me!
    Sledog said:

LOL imagine all the changes and breakdowns on, by their own statement that the already checked and operating perfectly, equipment causing hours long delays and sending voters to other precincts to face more delays didn't effect turn out and that it wasn't a problem. A quick 100 ballot check showed nearly 50% were printed improperly and could not be counted by the tabulators. Print change was made the day of the election and was an intentional act. They admitted all this. Two witnesses perjured themselves.

That the election was controlled by her opponent, who immediately tried to block her subpoena and a guy that started a PAC to stop Kari Lake.

@HHusky couldn't recognize a Conflict of Interest if his life depended on it.

Yes, he's that shitty and corrupt, but calls himself a lawyer.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,010 Standard Supporter

HHusky: Kari's witness said his estimated range could be enough to change the result.

Kari’s witness: “In my professional opinion, the amount of Election Day voters that we’re talking about here, with the margin, would have changed the outcome of the race, and the number is substantial enough to have changed who the overall winner was in this race,”

HHusky: yeah but…

Keep lying speed-limit IQ boy…

An honest American that was concerned about honest elections would be concerned about the mere perception of a dishonest election, let alone the real probability of a stolen election. That honest and concerned American would then demand that the election process be changed so that everyone would know that the election was honest. Just like any concerned American would want to know the exact involvement of the FBI in the inciting of January 6th protestors to enter the capitol. An honest American would be concerned about the FBI, DOJ and the US intelligence agencies building a false case funded by PIPS to unseat an elected president. Not being an honest or concerned American, the dazzler just lies, deflects and avoids any recommendations to fix the process.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,963
    He testified for a while on numerous things, and his expert opinion is posted above. Keep trying to put words in his mouth and take snippets to try and change his conclusion…it’s what bad liars do.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

The evidence was proven…even the cat lady’s lawyer was left stuttering several times. The judge even agreed that it happened…the threshold for this (and other) hacks has now become if you don’t have the person who actually did it on the stand confessing that they did it specifically to cheat then you don’t have the “intent” proof of why it happened so you can’t do anything. Which is absolutely insane for criminal matters, much less civic matters. Esp since the defendant was in charge of the election. How many people would be found guilty of rape or murder with this idiotic threshold? But it’s an easy goal post to move, esp on Christmas Eve when everyone is distracted.

We live in a #BananaRepublic…for all those who are trying to rationalize their way around it realize you’ve got a speed-limit IQ HondoFS urging you on…

Yes…way more than enough. The estimate is that the hour+ lines in the targeted Republican areas suppressed voting 10-17% while magically the ballot errors didn’t even happen in the more Democratic areas of the County. Several “safe” Representative districts (AZ1 esp) almost flipped because the Election Day vote was suppressed so much.
    More retardation. Jesus.

If the process is corrupted, the vote count is invalid, period.

Grow a brain, Duck.
    Madam, the court laid out the burden of proof very clearly and explained how it had not been met. If you want to quarrel with the decision, you'd actually have to read it.

It's about ten pages. With effort you might be able to plow through it in a couple weeks.
    Where do you think Judge Thompson's BOP language I posted came from? The bathroom stall where you service the Glory Hole?

Such Retard, H.
    You just poasted a denial of a motion for sanctions and are taking a victory lap?

You might be embarrassing the other morons now, even Mall Cop.
    Who's doing the victory lap here, @HHusky? You're celebrating that despite the evidence of irregularities and voter suppression, it wasn't bad enough, in the judge's opinion, to be clear and convincing evidence of the wrong outcome.

Like I said before, you're fine with all kinds of voter disenfranchisement, suppression and illegalities so long as they favor your side.

And you think that's an honorable position.

Says everything about you as a person and a lawyer.
    Madam, Kari’s burden of proof was laid out in the AZ statutes. The fact her own evidence, if accepted, wouldn’t have met her burden of proof is why we were even talking about sanctions in the first place.

Republican appointed judge. Republican county. Big conspiracy. Kari will fundraise off this grift, of course. Aspire to be more than just another rube.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    Sledog said:

LOL imagine all the changes and breakdowns on election day, that they already checked and it was all operating perfectly, equipment causing hours long delays and sending voters to other precincts to face more delays didn't effect turn out and that it wasn't a problem.

A quick 100 ballot check showed nearly 50% were printed improperly and could not be counted by the tabulators. Print change was made the day of the election and was an intentional act. They admitted all this. Two witnesses perjured themselves.

committed

or should be

contrails
    edited December 2022
    https://www.uncoverdc.com/2022/12/28/the-kari-lake-decision-is-a-travesty-heres-one-reason-why/

Hell of a read with transcripts for accuracy.

Shitty lawyer will poopoo it like he does everything except TRUMPS GUILTY! But no evidence or trial or testimony or even a crime charged!
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,520 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2022
    <
    Sledog said:

Ok
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    MelloDawg said:

<

Sledog said:

Ok
    Not watching the game, fagboy? How’s your supply of frozen ketchup?
    Sledog said:

https://www.uncoverdc.com/2022/12/28/the-kari-lake-decision-is-a-travesty-heres-one-reason-why/

Shitty lawyer will poopoo it like he does everything except TRUMPS GUILTY! But no evidence or trial or testimony or even a crime charged!

Probably not.

I do think this should continue to be a story though for many many reasons.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

The court testimony was up to 40,000 from the lines alone, which is way more than enough to flip the elections. And that ignores all the other shenanigans…
    You very nearly stumble over the point here.

Yes, Kari's witness said his estimated range could be enough to change the result. But his estimate also included a range that would not have done so. So, you could accept his testimony at face value and it still wouldn't carry the day.

Inadequate proof as a matter of law. Proving you may have won doesn't feed the bulldog in an election challenge.
    His testimony. Keep lying you speed limit IQ fraud.

“In my professional opinion, the amount of Election Day voters that we’re talking about here, with the margin, would have changed the outcome of the race, and the number is substantial enough to have changed who the overall winner was in this race,” Baris said.
    His opinion on the likelihood of the outcome changing cannot overcome the fact that his estimate included a range that both would and would not have changed the outcome. Clear and convincing, not more likely than not is the standard. So Kari didn’t even present a prima facie case. Don’t quit your day job.
    If you could think any smaller and narrower you'd be representing fleas in a matchbox courtroom.

At what point will you ever stop defending corruption, hoaxes and shady elections, @HHusky?

Is this what being a lifelong nark who runs and complains to the teacher every time you strike out in kickball leads to in adulthood?

It's a shame we can't go back and Sarah Conner your pathetic ass on the playground.

#YourFatherHatesYou
    HHusky said:

HHusky: Kari's witness said his estimated range could be enough to change the result.

Kari’s witness: “In my professional opinion, the amount of Election Day voters that we’re talking about here, with the margin, would have changed the outcome of the race, and the number is substantial enough to have changed who the overall winner was in this race,”

HHusky: yeah but…

Keep lying speed-limit IQ boy…

Yet his estimate is recited in the Court’s opinion. The one you girls refuse to read. The range he arrived at allows for either outcome. His beliefs about which outcome is more likely is, bluntly, irrelevant. An election is presumed proper and correctly determined until clearly and convincingly proven otherwise.
    Wow. Look who finally stated the standard correctly. Only took 3 days, Dazzler. Nice work.
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Probably not.

So you don't want to know what was said by whom. I see. I thought nits like you were scared of the dark?
    Sledog said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Probably not.

So you don't want to know what was said by whom. I see. I thought nits like you were scared of the dark?
    No, I’d love to know. That’s why I want this to continue to be a story and a talking point for the GOP as a whole. The truth must be unfurled.
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Probably not.

No, I’d love to know. That’s why I want this to continue to be a story and a talking point for the GOP as a whole. The truth must be unfurled.
    You really are the ectoplasmic residue of these boreds.

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Probably not.

You really are the ectoplasmic residue of these boreds.
    The best part of Mello was the stain on the sheet.